Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
oh Noel 💔 this isn’t much of a spoiler actually just really feel for him. Although I am a bit disappointed that they had this immigration storyline of sorts and it’s not really going to go anywhere as it’s the end of the series. I think they could have made so much impact with it, pointing out just how bad things are that people risk their lives for safety
Again not a spoiler and it was pretty boring but poor Noel ❤

Connie and Jacob though :oops:/SPOILER]

Tonight's episode could have done with a warning before watching. It was a bit of a hard watch.

Aside from that... Paige has moved on quickly from Rash.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
So Dr Max (Nigel Harman) is doing Strictly this year. I worry avoid what this means for his character as we've just learned Max is in kidney failure and not for the first time.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Dylan is my favorite but I also liked the paramedic before he left, can't remember his name now.

I'm glad Ruby has gone, she was a terrible character.

Does anyone watch Holby?
Dylan is one of my favourites too, i havent watched if for about a year though as most people i liked left, I loved Zoe and Max and was glad they made Max's exit storyline include them both.

I watch Holby on and off, i like a Jac storyline but cant stand anything related to Cameron and not fussed about Essie stuff

Lucia

VIP Member
It was odd the episode and as said it was unclear which scenario was the real one, it feels like a big rush not much build up