Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe it - I feel betrayed by Max but Christ almighty lucky Donna

I’m blaming it on peri-menopause

Reactions: 4
What was with this evening’s episode ending?! It was so unnatural and I just yelled at the TV. It came out of nowhere and she’s doing my beloved Dylan dirty. 😤

It was rather a shock ending! Donna did admit to Stevie that she would like a man to be at home to hug her after a tough day.

The thought that the man could be Dylan with his spaghetti bolognaise, the moment took her and she oped to take her chance with the ever efficient Max. She had witnessed there to be a chink in his clinical armour when it came to comforting his daughter with that hug. Think she may have got more than she or us expected. 😲

Nigel Harman is a great actor and plays the part so well. 🌟

Reactions: 3
Wtaf was that ending I love Dylan but Max in a white t-shirt wow 👌. I honestly thought Dylan and Donna would be together and Max and Stevie

Reactions: 2
Ok but max’s vulnerable little smile when he saw Jodi. It was the early 2000s again and I was in love with Denis Rickman

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was rather a shock ending! Donna did admit to Stevie that she would like a man to be at home to hug her after a tough day.

The thought that the man could be Dylan with his spaghetti bolognaise, the moment took her and she oped to take her chance with the ever efficient Max. She had witnessed there to be a chink in his clinical armour when it came to comforting his daughter with that hug. Think she may have got more than she or us expected. 😲

Nigel Harman is a great actor and plays the part so well. 🌟
Yeah, I get that now I think about it but I am very protective over Dylan so the thought anyone could hurt him makes me angry!

Even if it is Max…who I wouldn’t say no to either! 😂

Reactions: 1
With any storyline developing, I like to play a game called "To what extent would this person be sacked, struck off, arrested or jailed in real life"

Faith's getting up there for the latter categories of late, although Jan is my ultimate wrong'un. Stealing drugs for her son to deal in prison and almost mercy killing her ex-husband... she'd be in Pentonville if real life by now.

Reactions: 7
With any storyline developing, I like to play a game called "To what extent would this person be sacked, struck off, arrested or jailed in real life"

Faith's getting up there for the latter categories of late, although Jan is my ultimate wrong'un. Stealing drugs for her son to deal in prison and almost mercy killing her ex-husband... she'd be in Pentonville if real life by now.
Jan really shocked me when she got cross with her wife (can’t remember her name) for trying to help Gethin access assisted suicide when she was the one who was going to help him do it in her own home.

Yes Ian!!! Now I wouldn’t mind being dragged into a “meeting” with Max and Ian…
Max does nothing for me (I’m sorry I can see NH is a good looking man but he’s never done it for me for some reason) but a thorough 1 on 1 meeting with Iain would be just the ticket

• Heart
  • Haha
Jan really shocked me when she got cross with her wife (can’t remember her name) for trying to help Gethin access assisted suicide when she was the one who was going to help him do it in her own home.
I actually think i sat open mouthed in shock at her whole rant at her. Everything she was saying just made me think she was such a hypocrite! She also acted like she couldn't stand her when the whole last 2 years she is constantly begging her to be with her.

I'm interested to see what they do with Faith's arc. Her lie really spiralled out of control which is so common with addiction. Part of me wants her to get a right comeuppance for her lies but for a more positive perspective it would nice to see a rehab and family support scenario.

Reactions: 2
I'm interested to see what they do with Faith's arc. Her lie really spiralled out of control which is so common with addiction. Part of me wants her to get a right comeuppance for her lies but for a more positive perspective it would nice to see a rehab and family support scenario.
I actually really dislike Faith, I’ve found her character self righteous, obnoxious, hypocritical and judgemental from day one, maybe once a week she’ll be nice to a patient, but overall I’m not a fan. I think this is why I’ve struggled to feel any compassion for her with the addict storyline.

Reactions: 8
I actually really dislike Faith, I’ve found her character self righteous, obnoxious, hypocritical and judgemental from day one, maybe once a week she’ll be nice to a patient, but overall I’m not a fan. I think this is why I’ve struggled to feel any compassion for her with the addict storyline.
Same, I've never liked her but I hypothetically wouldn't want her her kids to go through anymore than they've already had to.

She has to get caught out now though?! Surely.

I have never liked her at all. I hope this is her exit storyline stealing drugs from the hospital, treating patients whilst high, nearly killing two patients, safeguarding issues for children. I have actually started to really like Stevie considering how unhinged she was she's really come into her own

Reactions: 7