Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with the time to put a photo of the old dog and "new" one next to wach other? Baby wont settle or I'd do it x

OMG who needs TV far more entertaining on here 🤣

I seriously can not work this tit out!!!

Wish I was a fly on the wall

Reactions: 5
Now I’m sure this is a lie. Because the necklace is new. Imagine being that bitchy about your daughters fellas fiancé 🤭

7BEE4275-5E90-44BD-AAF1-81915142C8BA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh Angel, what have you done 😂😂 The post will be gone soon as soon as Cassy gets wind of it.

And we're jealous?! Babe, don't make me laugh. Why would I be jealous of this tit show. No, I'm fed up with people "influencing" unfortunate, sometimes desperate girls who think by buying some mlm tit will change their lives, make them have a body that only plastic surgery can achieve, be able to buy (fake) designer stuff and have a wonderful life when really, the truth is, she could fill up a whole season of Jeremy Kyle if he was still on air

LC was 30 29th April last year. Fairly certain she had a 30th and engagement party, or was it baby shower, can't remember now

Loving this thread can’t read it all quick enough they god engaged on her birthday she was about 4 months pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Again with the jealousy 🙄 why on Earth anyone would want that fake life is beyond me. Cassy knows full well what she posts stirs the pot then when Angel wades in of course there will be a reaction.
Sadly
There’s always people to stick up for her

LC was 30 29th April last year. Fairly certain she had a 30th and engagement party, or was it baby shower, can't remember now
30th, gender reveal and engagement all in 1 I think? Or gender reveal was with the engagement. Baby shower was later

Glad I finally got her to speak ! Stupid old bleep it only took 4 comments ..

The mum actually trying to say 15 months
He lives with her . Why she constantly hiding him then !!!

Why’s he at spa with other girls .

Someone really needs to point out the age of the baby and the date of the engagement.

Reactions: 1
The boys are staying at weekends 🤣🤣 how’s that when she took an age to get the girls a proper bed 🤣
Doesn’t Angel realise people can actually see what’s going on? Posts from other people? Deluded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.