Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I deleted because I didn’t think he would reply lol I’ve woke up and checked and he did and I’m wondering now what has been said with her family what have they done to piss him off

To be honest I have no idea who owns that insta account but he replied and it’s not a lie you can see it’s his business account lol I can’t believe he replied knowing it was a fake account that said I did say I would tell lucie and he replied with that ...
How coincidental that neither you nor 'Hatton Kettles' knows how to use a full stop. 🤔 Cracking photoshop skills though, I will give you props on that one. 👏 🙄

Reactions: 12
Honestly don’t get this page every time I post I get jumped on I can give you the accounts login and you can look yourself he replied saying that how can I make that up . So can I not say or join in anymore on this thread because clearly I get abused for being real I could say and show more but I wouldn’t do that to my BF

Reactions: 8
Well it ain’t photo shop believe what you like . its Clear as day that is not photo shop I screenshot it to show the thread that is it anybody else accusing me of it being fake ?

Reactions: 1
Honestly don’t get this page every time I post I get jumped on I can give you the accounts login and you can look yourself he replied saying that how can I make that up . So can I not say or join in anymore on this thread because clearly I get abused for being real I could say and show more but I wouldn’t do that to my BF
Reply back to him and send us the screenshot of that.

Reactions: 8
Basically when cassy had her meltdown and tagged his work I made an account to see if he would think it’s her stalking him because it’s obvious he’s blocked her so I messaged him saying I will tell lucie everything if he doesn’t ring me or reply to me . After an hour no reply so I deleted the message from the inbox and went to bed when I checked this morning he had replied and since blocked me must have realised I’m not cassy at all . But why would I make that up . Also he hardly said anything worth knowing apart from something about her family .

Reactions: 5
Basically when cassy had her meltdown and tagged his work I made an account to see if he would think it’s her stalking him because it’s obvious he’s blocked her so I messaged him saying I will tell lucie everything if he doesn’t ring me or reply to me . After an hour no reply so I deleted the message from the inbox and went to bed when I checked this morning he had replied and since blocked me must have realised I’m not cassy at all . But why would I make that up . Also he hardly said anything worth knowing apart from something about her family .
Keep pretending you're her and get more out of him. Then show us the receipts sis 👀

Reactions: 7
what me and my BF do are separate I’ve said ten times he is not friends with G he hangs with the same group of friends and I’ve said before g is the less popular one . You also chat tit love so called had a photo of them together yet never shown it to any of us , so because I don’t discuss my bf involvement with his friends I’m suddenly a liar . How can I fake that reply it clearly comes from the real business page says the exact same followers and he replied how can that tit be made up .....

Not me who had the photo

Reactions: 3
seems legit to me he’s fallen at last got caught being made a fool of .. got him while he least expected it that’s why u got that out of him.

Why would any one make that up don’t get why if she told every one her boyfriend is in the circle not best mates .. so she can’t find out that much information but that photo looks real

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Starting to think him and LC ain’t even together . I can’t comprehend how LC could know about it and just crack on like it’s nothing and they are together . Maybe she just wants to keep the ring on cos it’s an expensive ring. This is the strangest tit known to man 👀🙄😂

Reactions: 10
So your bf is ok with you messaging his mates mates pretending to be someone your not and making up fake accounts? My fella would be telling me to stay out of it. Don’t no why people come on here and make stuff up these peoples lives are parhetic enough they don’t need exaggerating

seems legit to me he’s fallen at last got caught being made a fool of .. got him while he least expected it that’s why u got that out of him.

Why would any one make that up don’t get why if she told every one her boyfriend is in the circle not best mates .. so she can’t find out that much information but that photo looks real
Hmm can’t see him being that nice though she obviously pissed him off enough for him to block her and then feel the need to delete her accounts he’s not the nicest bloke Is he

Reactions: 6
So your bf is ok with you messaging his mates mates pretending to be someone your not and making up fake accounts? My fella would be telling me to stay out of it. Don’t no why people come on here and make stuff up these peoples lives are parhetic enough they don’t need exaggerating
Do u really think it’s made up ? Core I hope not but looks legit I don’t no any thing at this point

Reactions: 2
He blocked me when he realised I was not her 😂😂 he even removed the message but I have it on screenshot anyway . It’s not fake but I don’t care who believes it I did it for a laugh not expecting a reply but clearly he’s thick lol I do wonder what has gone down with her family though anybody any idea she only has her mum and brothers so one of them must have pissed him off x

Reactions: 5
The family thing as well it’s not some thing u would make up if some one was making it up they would of said I love my wife and I don’t want u any more leave me alone or some tit

I swear in my kids life it’s not made uo but that’s fine if you want to believe that like I said ten times he is not his friend he hangs with some of the lads who hang with G that dint make them FRIENDS and believe it or not me and my fella don’t watch what each other do 24/7 so he has no idea I did that last night not that it matters because I’ve said ten times he is not G friend

Reactions: 9
What is it with that photo u think is fake ? Only asking as it looks real and she seems real to me but could be wrong honestly haven’t a clue just don’t look fake
She ain’t that skinny! Just revelling from her Facebook post about comments being made as it too skinny! Feeding the fire! She really is a twit!

• Haha
I think it’s real. Only because that zee told my mate whenever he would duck off he would say to her he loves her so much and he’ll always love her he’s never loved someone as much as her before but he couldn’t deal with her friends or her life style of going out there was always a reason to make the girl believe it was her fault when he was back at home or with another girl so that when he wanted to shag her again she was actually grateful he came back cos she believed it was her in the wrong. Classic narcissistic pig.

Reactions: 15
Those stupid tarts are prob doing so much nose, they provide lc with diamond necklace, lv bags! Those two are prob a good earner for him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.