Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s no victim .. tell u that her kids will be damaged because of her and her emotional damage she is bringing to them kids..

He’s got his personal Instagram as well so that Hatton garden tag was for affect

Reactions: 1
U follow LC dont ya . Is he down the caravan with it’s her now I wonder
Lucie don’t really post pics proving gs with her she don’t need to, but she’s put a video up tho and I’m pretty sure it’s gs voice I can hear talking to the kids

Reactions: 3
U follow LC dont ya . Is he down the caravan with it’s her now I wonder
I doubt LC would even mention him being there probably no big deal to her she knows his dirty dick keeps coming back. She’s not like cassy needing to prove he’s there etc so would be surprised if she says anything at all x

Reactions: 4
That’s what I don’t get. She gets so over powered by her need to rub it in lucie and the the other girls faces when he’s with her that she forgets it’s all very short lived. Like why post him she knows she’s not his girlfriend or will ever be she knows he has a whole family at home. She really can’t be very clever or must just like having the piss ripped out of her
U follow LC dont ya . Is he down the caravan with
Lucie don’t really post pics proving gs with her she don’t need to, but she’s put a video up tho and I’m pretty sure it’s gs voice I can hear talking to the kids
course she don’t ... that side slag cassys role 😂 glad he’s finally spending time with his own children

I think that it got back to LC that she’s trying to make out she’s had his son with them and it was talked about on here, people asking was or wasn’t it his son and so LC has gone mental and in turn G has had to go mental at her for playing silly buggers and posting it so now they’ve had the rapid fall out.

Reactions: 2
Cassy hasn’t posted on any of her pages so defo some thing gone down

He’s had it in the ear for being around some one else’s kids when he could be with his own

Bet cassy spotted the necklace lol lol ring and watch lol lol

Not massively important, but G and LC aren't married, just engaged. I'd hate Cassy to think we didn't have our facts right 😉

Reactions: 2
A lot of people on this thread stick up for Bill saying he's a great dad but surely he must know what is going on in her life?! If that was me, with all the evidence, I would be applying for full custody of these girls.

Reactions: 8
Shessss back 🤣 what Is the point of deleting it for couple hours. head.
Her old fb is open all pic of her with that Louie .. sly ones - and referring to him as “ HE “

some one punch her if they see her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shessss back 🤣 what Is the point of deleting it for couple hours. head.
Her old fb is open all pic of her with that Louie .. sly ones - and referring to him as “ HE “

some one punch her if they see her
Post some for us to see

• Haha
Road trip it’s 10:44, either drug run or stalking gb or leaving the country. Noticed your engine light is on! Land Rover didn’t fix that for you! Again more bullshit!!!! Am wondering if gb will provide her with a micro pig since the poor dog incident!!! Prob collecting that 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Where the hell she of to where’s her girls road trip go home love stop embarrassing your self

Hunting g down lol

Reactions: 5
I reckon g ain’t phoned her back and so she’s off on one of her I’m trying to making him jealous sprees. She’s prob got the kids in the back sleeping. Who is she going to call upon that late at night to come and get them. Unless their dad picked them up but wouldn’t surprise me if they are there,, and her argument will be ‘it was half term’. ‘ wake up girls were going Maccy d’s... again!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.