Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look like she’s lost weight, either that or she’s photoshopping to the max recently. Also why has she drunk 3 litres of water already?? It’s 10am surely that ain’t healthy? I get water is healthy but that much in a short space of time isn’t surely?

Reactions: 4
Oh if he says I love u to her she will always wait for him keeping his options open may be I just want to know the family stuff what did they do.. she is the type to say I’m going to duck some one every where in the house as well..

Oh if he says I love u to her she will always wait for him keeping his options open may be I just want to know the family stuff what did they do.. she is the type to say I’m going to duck some one every where in the house as well..
To be honest why would that phase him 🤣 she’s already had all his mates all over the house and many many many more it’s not like she’s the Virgin Mary and no man has ever been there before shes had more cock than his hands have touched notes silly bleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To be honest why would that phase him 🤣 she’s already had all his mates all over the house and many many many more it’s not like she’s the Virgin Mary and no man has ever been there before shes had more cock than his hands have touched notes silly bleep 🤣🤣🤣
I could imagine her being well spiteful 😂

There is defo some thing he’s saying to these girls that makes them stay I love u is one of them.. he prays on the weak ones that are insecure

Reactions: 1
On second thought that ain’t how he spells in that whole sentence the only word spelt how he spells is want “won’t”. He spells what “wot” usually. It just seems too well written to be him 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I don’t know

Reactions: 3
On second thought that ain’t how he spells in that whole sentence the only word spelt how he spells is want “won’t”. He spells what “wot” usually. It just seems too well written to be him 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I don’t know
Was Gunna say the same if it’s him I’m surprised how literate he is

Reactions: 3
you lot are killing me with the spelling mistakes.. 😂this is where I duck off lol

Guess what she’s not in a relationship 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Spot on! Could not work out what was wrong with it!

Like I said I’m not saying anymore believe it or not I’m just intrigued now to know what the family have done to cause the row lol I would never swear on my children’s life for no reason I’m not like that . nothing In that message he said would be of use to any of us anyway so why would I make it up wasn’t like he’s said anything interesting only part of the message I found strange was saying about her family .

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get what or why some one would make it up to be honest .. if it’s made up who would benefit from that? Cassy or zee ..if it’s them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.