Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably dumped the girls off the minute g left.

Who’s run over to have her girls? Or they have gone to bills cos she’s had a meltdown! Who knows with her probably just left them in bed on their own to stalk G 🤷‍♀️

Yep looks that way lol!
So embarrassing 🤣

He’s not gone back tonight I reckon so she’s down to give him tit.. her mate would look after her kid I reckon that’s why she was of social media that photo of LC still with the ring on necklace from other day and she’s seen red

Cos we see the stuff first she might of just seen that
Engagement ring still on cassy won’t like that one but he is just playing all these girls

That’s why she tagged Hatton kettles she’s fuming from some thing now she’s on the hunt

I’ve never seen her tag his business page ever

Or police are looking for him been there looking

Last edited:
Bills got his girls , he took them to some adventure place today . Looked genuinely happy and stimulated like children their age should be . Not dragged for dinner with mummy snd her latest drug dealer 🙄

Reactions: 6
This stalking face bunny boiler.. loves playing stupid little people games, you'd never believe she is pushing 30!!

Her & rat face brockett are two cringey bleeping narcissists together...

No decent, caring mother of daughters would be so bleeping on heat for a fella who probably has the worst case of drippy dick🤢

Look whats shes amounted to & how the tables have fully turned, she was a wife with a fat bank account who wanted for nothing.... & may I add had a husband who loved her when she had duck all.. now she's selling market tat tenner a piece, chasing cheesy dick.. stupid witch was too blind to see everything she ever wanted was right under that bent bleeping nose of hers.... smh!!

Cass you really are a bleeping village clown... seek help cause you my dear are on a very slippery slope.... its all gonna go BANG, maybe not now.... but time is the all time master🤷‍♀️

You are exactly the example of what I teach my girls NOT to be & Brockett is the epitome of the shite they couldn't & wouldn't ever bring home!

Its your job as a mother to lead by example... Biatch!

Reactions: 16
All the things people msg her about she’s hung up on that .. any thing else ? I bet she gets a few msgs about things but she makes a statement over that..

Grow up the girl who sings down the phone and acts like a teenager this girl makes it up as she goes along

Reactions: 4
A Desperate sad individual is that! Post a message about losing weight! Who actually gives a flying duck you have lost weight! We all know you were fat, had a gastric band! Lol you cheated!

How’s the new shag cabin, gb been yet! Girl is deranged, full of semen, full of tit!

Quiet on your expensive tit protein guess that will come as engaged is low!

You are a Dirty old ripper! Grow up act your age!

She just wants attention like always. She knows by posting something like that she’s gonna get the naive little arse lickers who know nothing about the real her telling her how amazing she looks. Finally in bed at 3 o’clock this morning lol didn’t manage to hunt g down then Na? Tucked up safe and sound next to his fiancé let’s just hope for lc sake he dipped that dick of his in a bucket of bleach before dipping it in her, after it’s been slung up cassy would of needed fumigating 🤮😩

• Haha
Problem is a lot of us have actually seen her in real life, I used to follow her on social media and she come in the sunbed shop I used to work in and I couldn’t believe how dumpy she was! She photo shops her photos and then acts like she’s the skinniest most frail woman to walk the earth. As for her blatant drug run last night... in the words of yourself grow up

• Haha
She promotes weight loss products and is telling people go grow up for messaging her about weight loss? She ain’t right!

Reactions: 8
so funny how she is telling people to grow up coming from a 29 year old mother of two who drives round at midnight alone because her latest bit of dick is back home with his wife and kids , a 29 year old women who never cooks for her children just feeds them takeaways after takeaways a 29 year old women who dumps her kids at any chance she gets , drives around with no seatbelts with her phone in her hand video herself like it’s cool . A 29 year old women who self harms in front of her two children and posts photos of her ” boyfriend” who Isn’t her boyfriends hand because he won’t be seen with her 😂 I mean the irony the only person who needs to grow up cassy is you nobody cares what size you are you could be a size 10 and nobody would be jealous because your ugly and your whole life is a car crash nobody wants your life hun and that’s why G only shags and bags you ......

Reactions: 13
Imagine having to check out all side chicks and fiancées addresses when he goes awol 😂 no wonder she was out until 3 there’s a fair few to check 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
Midnight stalk for cassy then.... bet she drove to all the side chicks houses and looked around for his car 🤣🤣

Wonder if she drove down to where LC is too see if he turned up down there and see the caravan rocking lol.

Bit funny angel washes the dog in her senses crap.... the dog as a fit and dies 😬

Reactions: 1
I didn’t actually think he would be that thick to reply 😂 I mean I said I was telling lucie everything and that was the reply he sent Omg so what has gone on with her family

I made a profile yesterday during cassy s meltdown and pretended to be her and by chance G has replied
Not quite beleiving thats him that replied to be fair lol..... hes got a nerve about saying about her bleeping people lol....

Reactions: 5
Well I deleted because I didn’t think he would reply lol I’ve woke up and checked and he did and I’m wondering now what has been said with her family what have they done to piss him off

To be honest I have no idea who owns that insta account but he replied and it’s not a lie you can see it’s his business account lol I can’t believe he replied knowing it was a fake account that said I did say I would tell lucie and he replied with that ...

Reactions: 1
I made a profile yesterday during cassy s meltdown and pretended to be her and by chance G has replied

You do talk rubbish. Your bf runs with him, silly game you are playing.

They all read on here.

Reactions: 18
what me and my BF do are separate I’ve said ten times he is not friends with G he hangs with the same group of friends and I’ve said before g is the less popular one . You also chat tit love so called had a photo of them together yet never shown it to any of us , so because I don’t discuss my bf involvement with his friends I’m suddenly a liar . How can I fake that reply it clearly comes from the real business page says the exact same followers and he replied how can that tit be made up .....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.