Cassyanne Clark #21 The dog is not dead it was sold for bread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t Chris why would I make it up not like it’s even intresting lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t Chris why would I make it up not like it’s even intresting lol
Don’t make sense I’ve tried to think of a reason but they wouldn’t benefit from what was said.. u would have to be a complete nut to go to the trouble to do that.. why? More I’m thinking about it he would say some thing like that to give a excuse to leave her for a bit .. keep things open Some men say any thing clearly he’s a narcissist

Every ones got a opinion on here it’s all good that’s what makes it fun lol diff information it’s up to us all to figure it out ..

Reactions: 5
I don’t think happylou is making it up . But I do think maybe G knew it was a fake account and wrote that message on purpose but then why write I love you . Weird

@Omglol is LC publicly with GB. Not as in baby daddy I mean fully in a relationship . Does he DEFF live at hers

Reactions: 3
I don’t think happylou is making it up . But I do think maybe G knew it was a fake account and wrote that message on purpose but then why write I love you . Weird

@Omglol is LC publicly with GB. Not as in baby daddy I mean fully in a relationship . Does he DEFF live at hers
Yer they are defo together he lives with her does all family things with her and things with her with his friends etc. Cassy and the others are his hobbies outside the marital home lol

Hobbies 😂some thing clearly has gone down lol men like g are not going to take her kids on in any way she’s hoping for a family with him she’s mistaken cos having a day out don’t prove nothing any man can do that.. cassy acts like a love struck teenager.. any one can say I love u it’s easy actions are he fucks off when he’s ready..he got caught out yesterday with that msg some men I’ve caught out plenty

He wasn’t thinking it was a quick reply bet he says I love u to shut her up to leave of till the next time

He’s saying the same stuff to all of them, keeping the door open and blaming them! He don’t want them close to their friends or family cos he wants to brain wash and beat them with no come back!

Reactions: 4
Basically when cassy had her meltdown and tagged his work I made an account to see if he would think it’s her stalking him because it’s obvious he’s blocked her so I messaged him saying I will tell lucie everything if he doesn’t ring me or reply to me . After an hour no reply so I deleted the message from the inbox and went to bed when I checked this morning he had replied and since blocked me must have realised I’m not cassy at all . But why would I make that up . Also he hardly said anything worth knowing apart from something about her family .
To see if he would reply you by ringing or replying to you? You wouldn’t know if he rang you bcause he would’ve rang cassys number so doesn’t make sense really

Reactions: 1
I think the message makes perfect sense, his blamed the family who cassy only spends time with when they ain’t together, so clearly he stops her. Plus it’s perfect for him to say ‘I love you cass but..’ because if it was her she would of focused on the love you, therefore remained accessible for him🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And who’s she got round today? Her brother! So I do think something has gone down and she’s making a point of showing him her brother is there etc.

G wouldn't be scared of her brothers, they're all pussies! & wouldn't do Jack tit!

Reactions: 11
G wouldn't be scared of her brothers, they're all pussies! & wouldn't do Jack tit!
I don’t think he would be, but if that screen shot is right she’s done it to piss him off. Wonder what it’s all about lol

What ever has happened I’m glad there’s been a argument and fucked of.. she now has to get back in her box and shut up.. I hope she feels stupid !! Brockett has fucked of cos some thing has got back

Reactions: 1
If he loved her he would be with her end of. Sorry but no one can possibly “love” at least 4 women at once lol. He loves how powerful he feels having all these girls fall at his feet and fight over him no matter who he fucks or how many times he beats them. If he truly loved any of them he wouldn’t shag different girls any opportunity. In some sick way I think he does love lc but I don’t believe in the way he should probably for the fact she has his children and has been a good woman to him for so many years. He needs to grow up his kids will hate him and he’ll end up a lonely old ugly unhappy man.

Reactions: 6
‘Men’ like him aren’t capable of love. Women are just objects or possessions to them - and they don’t like it when their possessions have lives of their own.
It beats me how LC’s family members let him get away with treating her like tit - they must either be scared of him or come from a family that considers women to be possessions too. His family are just as bad - if one of my sons treated his partner or girlfriend like that I’d be absolutely mortified. And they’d know about it!

Let’s not forget he told George’s friends he is with Cassy.. like I said this time last year my boyfriend told me george was with her so he really must just be with them both 🤣 and everyone else. He’s 100% with lucie but he’s also definitely claiming Cassy to SOME people

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.