Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll call the girl for being a wydo and carrying on like she was born on the side of a road when she’s no more a traveller than the woman who comes in to do me granny’s feet. I don’t agree with how she carries on around her children. But we all know she reads this on here and I genuinely think it’s getting a bit below the belt now. Unpopular opinion I’m sure. She’s still a human and probably has some underlying issues and I would go as far to say that I’ve carried on like a bully on here with what I’ve said and I won’t be posting no more.
If there’s any travelling women in here you ought to do the same we aren’t raised to be cunts to people.

The problem is that she does not practice what she preaches, if she did we would not be on here talking about her.

Why would you also put all the balloon taking and the rest out on Social Media, its just pure madness to show the world that you get up to things like this.

Reactions: 3
The problem is that she does not practice what she preaches, if she did we would not be on here talking about her.

Why would you also put all the balloon taking and the rest out on Social Media, its just pure madness to show the world that you get up to things like this.
I think talking about her morals is one thing and there are things I’d agree with about her children. Slagging her off for how she looks and calling her worse than tit isn’t good for her to read and it’s not good for the people doing it. The girl does carry on something scandalous but it’s not affecting you or your lives. Or even mine. And I’m a born idiot for even calling the girl myself.

Reactions: 5
I think the point of this thread was how much of a con woman cassy is, she puts it out there for the world to see. Telling young women that all this stuff to do to loose weight, the fasting, the vegan tit the attention seeking all the time. Making up random bollocks! The cancer scenario, if that was true she would of not gone to turkey for a boob and ab job she would of been told to stay home until all clear. Of course people are going to talk about her, she is constantly on the look for attention it’s what she does. Yes she’s still a human but she belittles, bullies and cons people. She knows her behaviour is not right, each day she wakes up n thinks what can I say today. Yes some of things on this thread have been un called for but a lot of people on here know her personally and there are a couple that have been very close friends saying what she is like n does for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe that Cassy actually posts some items just for a bad reaction from others, so that her minions can give her love

Reactions: 5
I’ll ask you this. What exactly do you hope to achieve or change by slagging the girl off? How does she personally affect you? I tell you what you all get far too caught up in someone else’s bullshit. Get your noses off her instagram and into your own lives and then you won’t be concerned by her dodgy ways. I’m ashamed to say I got caught up in this. Nothing but bullying regardless of her being a Doyle. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Behave, so what if people know her? So what if she does stuff for attention. Please tell me how it affects any of you on a daily basis?
Cassy is that u

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll ask you this. What exactly do you hope to achieve or change by slagging the girl off? How does she personally affect you? I tell you what you all get far too caught up in someone else’s bullshit. Get your noses off her instagram and into your own lives and then you won’t be concerned by her dodgy ways. I’m ashamed to say I got caught up in this. Nothing but bullying regardless of her being a Doyle. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Behave, so what if people know her? So what if she does stuff for attention. Please tell me how it affects any of you on a daily basis?
people have tried telling her to her face she doesn’t listen, if she can see what everyone sees maybe it might give her a kick up the ass to be a decent human being! She calls herself an influencer but she is sending a bad message across to vunerable people! Yeah it bothers me, those poor children been thrown pillar to post, her promoting her drug use, vunerable young women giving there money to a con artist. The more people who can see what a conning lying woman she is I would say the better. We are all entitled to an opinion, she puts it out there for the world to see, just like she slags off people belittles them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
people have tried telling her to her face she doesn’t listen, if she can see what everyone sees maybe it might give her a kick up the ass to be a decent human being! She calls herself an influencer but she is sending a bad message across to vunerable people! Yeah it bothers me, those poor children been thrown pillar to post, her promoting her drug use, vunerable young women giving there money to a con artist. The more people who can see what a conning lying woman she is I would say the better. We are all entitled to an opinion, she puts it out there for the world to see, just like she slags off people belittles them.
Couldn’t of said it better myself

Reactions: 1
She is not a private person! She is a so called influencers ( they need to change that word!) she has her tit open for the whole world to see, because she wants to be famous and seek attention! She mocks mental health, she mocks real vegan and promotes it wrong, she’s is a bad influence for younger people who want to be like that, she is the worst person who preaches and talks tit about things! She is fake, and these tit influencers need to be sorted out because they are bad people! It’s not real life nor are they real there fake, we want real strong people who don’t promote healthy living when her whole body is fake! This world is going mad trying to keep up with looking like a puffer fish! I want classy women to be the big thing on the internet who young girls will aim to be, no balloon taking drinking driving slappers! Who duck people’s men! Sorry she stands up as as if she was put on this Earth as someone special she talks tit trying con people into buying tit! I can not wait to this tit changes on social media and people like her are banned from promoting tit! She is this generation problem! She pretends to be a gypsy and yet she is then making the women look like that’s how gypsy women act! She’s a disgrace! If she don’t like what we have to say then she can shut up preaching about tit she knows nothing about!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is not a private person! She is a so called influencers ( they need to change that word!) she has her tit open for the whole world to see, because she wants to be famous and seek attention! She mocks mental health, she mocks real vegan and promotes it wrong, she’s is a bad influence for younger people who want to be like that, she is the worst person who preaches and talks tit about things! She is fake, and these tit influencers need to be sorted out because they are bad people! It’s not real life nor are they real there fake, we want real strong people who don’t promote healthy living when her whole body is fake! This world is going mad trying to keep up with looking like a puffer fish! I want classy women to be the big thing on the internet who young girls will aim to be, no balloon taking drinking driving slappers! Who duck people’s men! Sorry she stands up as as if she was put on this Earth as someone special she talks tit trying con people into buying tit! I can not wait to this tit changes on social media and people like her are banned from promoting tit! She is this generation problem! She pretends to be a gypsy and yet she is then making the women look like that’s how gypsy women act! She’s a disgrace! If she don’t like what we have to say then she can shut up preaching about tit she knows nothing about!
Hit the nail on the head if people don’t like what we write then don’t read it simple

If Cassy is so bothered by opinions don’t put your life on the Internet for the whole world to see. I’m sorry but csssy will love this, she will love the attention, she wants it she bleeping craves it!! She’s not an influencer, she manipulates people, bullies them, treats them like tit, steals clients from their business , self centred selfish duck.... and all the younger generation and now are literally melting at her feet because she’s a sleeze bag feeding them bullshit. ive seen her slag people off on Facebook .... so why ok for her and not other people? I’ve seen her call people fat... she’s a hypocrite and cries the sympathy card... she makes up she has alll these illness as well and makes a joke and laugh about it. She’s a stupid duck.... I hope she does read this and knocks some sense into her!!!

Reactions: 9
Or how about you see yourself off this website and mind your own bleeping business.

I'll ask you...what do you hope to achieve from this post? Does this thread affect you personally? What do you get out of reading this thread?
Please tell me how it affects you on a daily basis?
I'll tell you what, YOU'RE getting far too caught up in someone else's bullshit, mine!!

Practice what you preach because I'll be doing whatever I want sweetheart. Worry about you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If Cassy is so bothered by opinions don’t put your life on the Internet for the whole world to see. I’m sorry but csssy will love this, she will love the attention, she wants it she bleeping craves it!! She’s not an influencer, she manipulates people, bullies them, treats them like tit, steals clients from their business , self centred selfish duck.... and all the younger generation and now are literally melting at her feet because she’s a sleeze bag feeding them bullshit. ive seen her slag people off on Facebook .... so why ok for her and not other people? I’ve seen her call people fat... she’s a hypocrite and cries the sympathy card... she makes up she has alll these illness as well and makes a joke and laugh about it. She’s a stupid duck.... I hope she does read this and knocks some sense into her!!!
Hit the nail on the head if people don’t like what we write then don’t read it simple
of course bullying is horrible but she and people like her on this influencers hype thing need to be stopped! They are the problem! If she had body BD her doctor wouldn’t let her get so many surgeries done, if she was diagnosed with it! She talks about mental health but yet her fake self and lies and bullshit causes these young people to suffer with mental health, and BD! I don’t look at her and feel the need to change my looks or want to be wanted on social media! My life is private and my children are well looked after! But I do warn my daughters about women like her and tell them don’t ever inspire to be like that! The sort of women like her are the biggest problem today! She hates criticism but she constantly preaches and criticise people! She pretends her business will make you rich and have a body like hers 🤣 I’m so glad I’m not a sheep and no I’m not perfect but I don’t pretend to be nor do I put my whole life for any Tom dick or Harry to see! I just hope later on down the line they bring out some law to stop these fake fuckers from doing what they do! There scammers and shouldn’t be allowed to promote nothing, she definitely shouldn’t promote nothing!!! Later on too she setting her girls up to get backlash! I get some things we have said are harsh but it’s life and she wants to try be in the public eye and crave to be famous and wanted and liked then she will definitely have real people bring her back to reality! She thinks she better than everyone else and a born liar! She won’t ever change because she’s a attention seeker and her fake life is the most important thing to her!

Cor mate she loves a bit of gear 🤣🤣🤣 u know what I find sad all mothers even lady’s like Sophie may Dickson people may mock her but she’s a good mum she’s always doing things with her girls but u look on cassys Instagram there’s barely any pictures just her looking like a slag begging for likes or attention
Sophie May dicksons another disgrace 🤢 rude kids , string of sugar daddy’s and takes her girls with her to get cosmetic surgery 😂🤢🙄 her idea of a day out with kids is food in selfridges, just as bad as cassy but not as common

Maybe you should read some of your own ‘disgusting’ ‘bullying’ comments back. Don’t pretend you ain’t said tit 😂 it’s clearly affecting you.. what bothers me is people in my home town sharing her for been inspirational when she’s anything but.the fact this is the only thread you’ve took the time and effort to comment on says all that needs to be said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Question is would any of you want ur children looking up to her as an influencer??
of course bullying is horrible but she and people like her on this influencers hype thing need to be stopped! They are the problem! If she had body BD her doctor wouldn’t let her get so many surgeries done, if she was diagnosed with it! She talks about mental health but yet her fake self and lies and bullshit causes these young people to suffer with mental health, and BD! I don’t look at her and feel the need to change my looks or want to be wanted on social media! My life is private and my children are well looked after! But I do warn my daughters about women like her and tell them don’t ever inspire to be like that! The sort of women like her are the biggest problem today! She hates criticism but she constantly preaches and criticise people! She pretends her business will make you rich and have a body like hers 🤣 I’m so glad I’m not a sheep and no I’m not perfect but I don’t pretend to be nor do I put my whole life for any Tom dick or Harry to see! I just hope later on down the line they bring out some law to stop these fake fuckers from doing what they do! There scammers and shouldn’t be allowed to promote nothing, she definitely shouldn’t promote nothing!!! Later on too she setting her girls up to get backlash! I get some things we have said are harsh but it’s life and she wants to try be in the public eye and crave to be famous and wanted and liked then she will definitely have real people bring her back to reality! She thinks she better than everyone else and a born liar! She won’t ever change because she’s a attention seeker and her fake life is the most important thing to her!
Best thing I have read 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Oh honestly the girl knocks me physically sick. Romany gypsy Cassyanne 😂
Big gorger Cassyanne more like. She married a travelling man - that’s it. She’s nothing but a wydo. We all know the travellers who don’t wash their bunks down and swing fake Chanel bags at Appleby and no one gives a tit because they don’t pretend to be anything else. I tell you what’s ladging; pretending to be traveller, having ya dirty house put all over the internet and calling ya kids cunts. Rotten.
How is she coming in acting the angel and asking us to look at ourselves when up until now this one has been living for the gossip... commenting left right and centre..pure brain dead if I ever saw. Innocent people I cannot stand.

You know what this website is for.. if ya dont like the thread kiss my cat and go onto another website 4 urself

Everything here said about cassy is either true or our opinion.. which were entitled to. Now bed for urself trying to make us feel bad..bye babez

Sophie May dicksons another disgrace 🤢 rude kids , string of sugar daddy’s and takes her girls with her to get cosmetic surgery 😂🤢🙄 her idea of a day out with kids is food in selfridges, just as bad as cassy but not as common

Maybe you should read some of your own ‘disgusting’ ‘bullying’ comments back. Don’t pretend you ain’t said tit 😂 it’s clearly affecting you.. what bothers me is people in my home town sharing her for been inspirational when she’s anything but.the fact this is the only thread you’ve took the time and effort to comment on says all that needs to be said.
What is the story worth sophie where is the fella Jack gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is she coming in acting the angel and asking us to look at ourselves when up until now this one has been living for the gossip... commenting left right and centre..pure brain dead if I ever saw. Innocent people I cannot stand.

You know what this website is for.. if ya dont like the thread kiss my cat and go onto another website 4 urself

Everything here said about cassy is either true or our opinion.. which were entitled to. Now bed for urself trying to make us feel bad..bye babez

What is the story worth sophie where is the fella Jack gone
Godknows!! Iv stopped watching her stories she bores the life out of me pouting and giving precious a dummy and baby bottle she’s a lazy parent yes she has a lot of love and a lovely house but shes trying to mould them girls so much. Won’t be long until she needs another sugar daddy! Money will run dry soon she’s got a thread on here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.