Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her surgery looks tit it looks like she has a square pocket of fat on the front of her belly. She looks rough.... love your BD as well Cassy bleeping fool
I can not believe she paid money to look like that😱 I’d want a refund.. that does not look good at all. U compare that to michelle keegan or anyone like that just looks awful. That just goes to show how good her mates her if that was my mate I would be like look they have dodged I right up go complain n get money back!!

Those abs look bleeping terrible. They look stuck on.
When I first see it I thought it looked like she got 2 fat man fingers in the middle of her body, theres not even any real divide, just 2 fat man fingers 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she looked better before!! What a waste that was 🙄
Yea defo, ain't even saying it to be a witch I honestly think she looked so much better before, she looks terrible now. I'd rather be fat.

She will be a laughing state on a beach, its obvious she hasn't worked hard for her body because real abs look banging, nothing like hers.

Someone slap me I think I'm actually starting to feel bad for her.

Reactions: 3
Yea defo, ain't even saying it to be a witch I honestly think she looked so much better before, she looks terrible now. I'd rather be fat.

She will be a laughing state on a beach, its obvious she hasn't worked hard for her body because real abs look banging, nothing like hers.

Someone slap me I think I'm actually starting to feel bad for her.
Nope I started too aswell, she is just looking worse and worse how pretty was she 5 years ago? Now she is looking more and more like Michael Jackson n the body I don’t even know what to say about it it’s horrendous all that money to look like that?? She needs it all taken away n start again with a surgeon over here

Reactions: 3
She obviously has issues of some sort and that’s really sad. She has kids and a family that she doesn’t take into account when booking her surgery! Also the money she’s wasted to risk her life which could go into a trust fund for those girls. But when she lies about serious illnesses such as body dysmorphia, sepsis, cancer and I’m sure she’s thrown bipolar in there before it just pisses me off 😒

She obviously has issues of some sort and that’s really sad. She has kids and a family that she doesn’t take into account when booking her surgery! Also the money she’s wasted to risk her life which could go into a trust fund for those girls. But when she lies about serious illnesses such as body dysmorphia, sepsis, cancer and I’m sure she’s thrown bipolar in there before it just pisses me off 😒
I was thinking she’s got mauchausers

Reactions: 4
Yeah she makes up so many things that are wrong with her when really she’s a self absorbed vain selfish witch who just craves attention from evryeone And men, and has different girl best mates every month or so. Her behaviour is shocking she needs mental help. Her body looks awful, she so out of proportion her arse looks just like a fat arse not a bbl arse at all you can’t even tell she’s had it done, it makes her look more big now! And her stomach well that just looks weird as anything .... she has ruined herself... she looks awful

She’s a horrible person she has no nice qualities, I just would be gutted spending all that money to look like that. They have proper bodged her up. Yeah she self diagnosis all sorts will be the boy who cried wolf no one will believe her if anything bad did happen.

with her woman stamp tattoos, she ain’t got BD she can clearly see her body, she got that body from hard work! Fake fake

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought she also didn’t drink fruit juice and tells her juice plus minions no fruit juice , squash only water water the girls full of bleeping tit

The thing is to lose that weight in the first place was amazing and she was genuinely really pretty ... now she looks awful! Those abs look like she’s just contoured the outside with dark eyeshadow ... really odd that you would pay for that! Especially when it’s all fake and just fat, then she fasts to lose lb’s... makes zero sense!

Her mum said she looks better with all the filler taken out, swear she’s still has filler left in her lips unless her bottom lip is huge anyway. Why does she never have her bleeping kids? Her mum had them last night and I assume she has the, again tonight whilst Cassy goes to her posh restaurant... poor kids pulled pillar to post

The thing is to lose that weight in the first place was amazing and she was genuinely really pretty ... now she looks awful! Those abs look like she’s just contoured the outside with dark eyeshadow ... really odd that you would pay for that! Especially when it’s all fake and just fat, then she fasts to lose lb’s... makes zero sense!
She don’t fast for that amount of time the girls a dinlo. Just like she says she lost pounds but never uploads before and after pictures of the scales. Yet people buy in to it n that’s what making her money by conning people. Her hair looks awful. She still has filler in her lips when she gave birth to bunny admit she was very skinny but she was so pretty, her teeth in all so had lovely ones before now her gums look black all the time at the top.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.