Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rarebreed

Oh honestly the girl knocks me physically sick. Romany gypsy Cassyanne 😂
Big gorger Cassyanne more like. She married a travelling man - that’s it. She’s nothing but a wydo. We all know the travellers who don’t wash their bunks down and swing fake Chanel bags at Appleby and no one gives a shit because they don’t pretend to be anything else. I tell you what’s ladging; pretending to be traveller, having ya dirty house put all over the internet and calling ya kids cunts. Rotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Kmux

VIP Member
I don’t even believe she needs therapy. I think she’s clever and manipulative and will play the mental health card for the attention. Sorry but I just do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16

justwhytho?

100% agree then that Annie Amy Done the same for her set her up with aesthetics etc then Annie threw it in her face and went to work for cassy she seems like an actual really nice girl who people just shit on don’t think there’s no need for slagging amy off on here personally what’s happened to her is so unfortunate
Unfortunate? U joking?

She had surgery number 1 and had problems with her nipple, she had surgery number 2 which sorted the nip situation and her tits looked amazing. She then had surgery number 3 weeks after number 2 because she wanted to go much bigger.
Her freshly healed boobs and nipples could not take it. And now she has this as a result.
Not to mention the she was smoking, re piecing her tounge with a dodge needle, changing her own dressings and swapping around her bras. And she hovered her house too. She also asked for s sterile kit because she pulled 2 stitches out...HOURS after surgery.
Everything they tell you not to do she done.

That's not unfortunate that's fucking dumb.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Curly

VIP Member
But a proper vegan still wouldn’t eat ready made food! It’s all about making from scratch, knowing every ingredient and eat fresh Not eating food ready made. Even though it says vegan which means not animal products in it, vegans definitely promote healthy fresh food! She’s definitely not a vegan and she just wants to fit in and look important! Promotes things she knows nothing about! I feel embarrassed watching her lol
Lol ok then 😂
I get the vegan badge is worn by her as it’s seen the ‘in thing’ but to say you can’t be a ‘proper’ vegan if you eat a ready meal is laughable 😂 yes it is about promoting a healthy lifestyle but come on vegans can have foods for convenience, this is why there has recently been a huge explosion in our shops and restaurants of vegan options

Reactions: 12

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
There’s no way she has BD it’s all for attention.... no one with BD would post as much of themselves as she does , especially not showing off her body the way she does. She just wants a man to tell her how amazing and beautiful she is. For example those gall stones.... she can afford to pay private and get them removed but she won’t... says she’s kn the waiting list... what for nearly 2 years. No Cassy you won’t pay unless it gives you something cosmetic out of it. Your a joke of a women. Your not a Traveller or a London gangster 😂🤣 your half German, half English and went to grammar school so fuck off

Vegan yet shes wearing her NEW fox fur gilet? Cassy explain how that works you dumb fuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
PA .... 😂🤣 maybe your PA needs to tell you to fix up and sort yourself out.... and funny how the PA isn’t on the shop account... and why is your PA liking all boys pics as well... shouldn’t she be working 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your not a celebrity

Also your name isn’t cassyanne.... it’s Cassy cecilia 🤣 your not a traveller cassy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

String Man

VIP Member
Is the 'official' part of their Insta handles supposed to be a joke or do they seriously think they are big time influencers?

Official Cassy, Official Rosieb, Official Roxieleah ... oh do fuck off you desperate bunch of filler-filled scruffs.

Trying to look like the Kardashdians but failing miserably. Don't let any of these Poundland princesses near a fire - the feckers would melt, what with all the plastic surgery, pleather trousers and bad wigs.

1576569344134.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
If Cassy is so bothered by opinions don’t put your life on the Internet for the whole world to see. I’m sorry but csssy will love this, she will love the attention, she wants it she fucking craves it!! She’s not an influencer, she manipulates people, bullies them, treats them like shit, steals clients from their business , self centred selfish fuck.... and all the younger generation and now are literally melting at her feet because she’s a sleeze bag feeding them bullshit. ive seen her slag people off on Facebook .... so why ok for her and not other people? I’ve seen her call people fat... she’s a hypocrite and cries the sympathy card... she makes up she has alll these illness as well and makes a joke and laugh about it. She’s a stupid fuck.... I hope she does read this and knocks some sense into her!!!

Reactions: 9

Rarebreed

Good Evening Ladies.

My name is actually Rachel and I’ve had a few different accounts on here over the last few months. I’m currently in the research stage of an assignment looking at the behavioural motivator of Gratification within social media platforms. I’ve been observing social media influencers and their impact on their audience and the behaviour this breeds.
I’m currently finishing my Masters in psychology alongside my day job of being a palliative care nurse.
I am actually from a travelling family in Darlington. I wasn’t lying the forty seven times i mentioned it. Yes you heard it here first, an educated gypo - and no I don’t live in a shally!
Sorry to have stirred up a hornets nest but these threads and Cassy have been perfect for what I needed.

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I've been thinking about that photo all day too, it just won't leave my head. But it's the fact her kids are there and she's taking photos like it's a piece of art or something 😔 them poor children! I definitely agree she needs some sort of intervention, soical or someone official to basically lay it on the line, give her shit to do by a certain time like drop the criminal friends, keep the house clean, get more things for the kids as in educational toys games books so on .. no drugs no prison visits or letters, no men! School on time and daily and maybe a therapist plus car seats and seatbelts. If she doesn't do and keep on top of these things she gets them removed and maybe that way she will fix herself up

Rarebreed

I know it might sound backwards but I thought it was lovely to see Delilah washing the windows down but that’s something she’ll have got from being with her dad. All the little lasses love copying their big sisters/mams doing the cleaning up. Every other photo or video of those girls makes me cringe. Bill should just take the girls on full time. He’s got he’s family to help. Better than dragging them in that poxy shit hole shop with their shit house mother. Honestly she makes me boiling.

String Man

VIP Member
Never heard of her before this thread popped up on the Forum list

Went and looked at her Insta.

Genuinely thought this was Nancy Dell'olio :oops:

1574374157840.png

• Haha