Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think ‘rarebreed’ isn’t a traveller because Iv never known someone to sit and tell everyone there a traveller so much and call everyone a gorger in every single post 😂 it’s as bad as cassy constantly saying she’s ‘fasting’
Only cassy does that!! Haha

Reactions: 1
The fact Cassy is trying to change her spellings to look like a traveller again.... tut god sake Cassy go get a trailer and live in it. Your bleeping obsessed it’s so creepy how much your obsessed with trying to be a traveller....
Wow awkward 😣

The fact Cassy is trying to change her spellings to look like a traveller again.... tut god sake Cassy go get a trailer and live in it. Your bleeping obsessed it’s so creepy how much your obsessed with trying to be a traveller....
I was thinking the same but weather your a Traveller gypsy gorger country girl kennick we all bleed the same blood so why try be something your not she irritates the life out of me

Rare breed aka cassy Zimmerman please remove yourself darling and go take another balloon and slut yourself about your not wanted here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
shes Cunted her self right off haha! Go back read it all it’s her haha 😂
Defiantly!!! trying to get a reaction by purposely talking about the girls hoping we’d all go in and say horrible things about them and call her a bad mother so she could post it on Instagram for sympathy but no one slagged her girls of so she didn’t get what she wanted 🤷‍♀️😂 instead she got told the truth on how bad the new abs look 💀

I just re read what she’s posted she literally uses all the words Cassy does... changed some spellings around to make it look “gypsy” used her kids real names so it doesn’t look so obvious.... couldn’t be more obvious if you tried Cassy thick duck

Go make yourself a vegan dish Cassy with your magi sauce and tell people there tit at cooking if they don’t use it .... then go and do your balloons , then go and find a man to sleep with like you normally do... 🐸☕

• Haha
See how she still tries to act like one! The reason she ain’t one coz u try to hard love! So anyway as your here can we talk to u? Got some pukka questions!
Defiantly!!! trying to get a reaction by purposely talking about the girls hoping we’d all go in and say horrible things about them and call her a bad mother so she could post it on Instagram for sympathy but no one slagged her girls of so she didn’t get what she wanted 🤷‍♀️😂 instead she got told the truth on how bad the new abs look 💀
Yea she wanted us to be horrible about her girls so then she can involve people by saying look how these people talk about bills girls! She went on so much about bill too haha! Her home, social workers so she can involve others if we bad mouthed her girls! People like bill and the girls ain’t done no wrong and looking back no one ever said nothing bad about the girls COZ we feel sorry for them for having a tit bleep mother! She was waiting on it and kept pushing it for one of us to talk about bills girls. Div haha

Reactions: 3
I just re read what she’s posted she literally uses all the words Cassy does... changed some spellings around to make it look “gypsy” used her kids real names so it doesn’t look so obvious.... couldn’t be more obvious if you tried Cassy thick duck

Go make yourself a vegan dish Cassy with your magi sauce and tell people there tit at cooking if they don’t use it .... then go and do your balloons , then go and find a man to sleep with like you normally do... 🐸☕
I sware this rare breed aka cassy was the twit who was asking where your pulled up on the other thread obvious it’s cassy lol

Then her mum says Magis is good because it’s German like her then someone corrects her and says actually it originated from Sweden, to which her mum replies ‘ yes but a German company bought it so it’s german’ another absolute idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See how she still tries to act like one! The reason she ain’t one coz u try to hard love! So anyway as your here can we talk to u? Got some pukka questions!

Yea she wanted us to be horrible about her girls so then she can involve people by saying look how these people talk about bills girls! She went on so much about bill too haha! Her home, social workers so she can involve others if we bad mouthed her girls! People like bill and the girls ain’t done no wrong and looking back no one ever said nothing bad about the girls COZ we feel sorry for them for having a tit bleep mother! She was waiting on it and kept pushing it for one of us to talk about bills girls. Div haha
Hit the nail on the head nothing to say about them girls because we feel sorry for them and nothing to say bad about bill as he’s a brilliant dad

Cassy you are the biggest gorger and I hate saying it you ain’t worthy to even be one of them! Coz you are a dirty rutter! Looking back at the post rare breed never slagged her looks off! Haha thought u had BD???? You wanted to keep talking about your home, your kids so one of us spoke bad about your two girls so then you can involve others by saying “ that’s going below the belt bill?” We ain’t that nasty or horrible but you sure are! Anyway hope you are having a grand day! Ha

Reactions: 2
Where’s rare breed gone ? Taking some balloon on shagging someone’s husband? Or drowning in her sorrows because she’s been caught out

Reactions: 2
Hit the nail on the head nothing to say about them girls because we feel sorry for them and nothing to say bad about bill as he’s a brilliant dad
She proper wanted one of us to say something bad! So then she can go running to involve everyone by saying “ look not just me but it’s our kids too?” Miss drama lol but nope girls are lovely girls being raised by there good father

Yessss it was lol! And then got deleted by admin 🤣🤣🤣
What happened?

Cassy you are the biggest gorger and I hate saying it you ain’t worthy to even be one of them! Coz you are a dirty rutter! Looking back at the post rare breed never slagged her looks off! Haha thought u had BD???? You wanted to keep talking about your home, your kids so one of us spoke bad about your two girls so then you can involve others by saying “ that’s going below the belt bill?” We ain’t that nasty or horrible but you sure are! Anyway hope you are having a grand day! Ha
Shows what she thinks of her own kids 🤔

She proper wanted one of us to say something bad! So then she can go running to involve everyone by saying “ look not just me but it’s our kids too?” Miss drama lol but nope girls are lovely girls being raised by there good father

What happened?
Drama queen causing a scene 😂 as to Beckyshelby0402 reply haha I new it was I hadn’t my suspicions back then

Where’s rare breed gone ? Taking some balloon on shagging someone’s husband? Or drowning in her sorrows because she’s been caught out
Or in the garden with Grammy slippers on feeding her hens in the pens haha! Omg this bird tries to hard! She does sure stick out like a sore thumb haha

Alright hole mouth. I called meself a pure born idiot for my part in this carry on unless you missed that bit you clown! I can come on here and say what I want just like you pack of mongrels can. Nothing but rotten to the bleeping core bullying witches. Absolute fools the lot of you. I’m far from innocent like I said I’m ashamed for the things I’ve said they were uncalled for. Nothing but tit house keyboard warriors - hard as nails sat behind ya screens.
I’ve learnt my lesson. You backwards gorgers though all think you’re a cut above the rest. bleeping fools.

Are you on glue crank? Did I did I not say I was ashamed for the things I said? Or can you not read?
Bed for urself.. no one has any heed on ya. Your like cassy looking for attention. Kiss my hole. Bye BBC

Ia that why she is always in her bed no couch hahahaha

She’s just way too obvious she got the user name right though rare breed of bleep 😂😂😂
She couldn’t handle us no more lol, she tried to keep mentioning her kids blah blah her plan didn’t work and of course she’s just a boring witch! I thought rare breed went quiet when she was playing teenager games in her Make shift shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.