Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old girl thinks she’s Kris Jenner, pimping her daughter out to make a penny. A lot of the way Cass has turned out must fall on the shoulders of her mum.

Alright hole mouth. I called meself a pure born idiot for my part in this carry on unless you missed that bit you clown! I can come on here and say what I want just like you pack of mongrels can. Nothing but rotten to the bleeping core bullying witches. Absolute fools the lot of you. I’m far from innocent like I said I’m ashamed for the things I’ve said they were uncalled for. Nothing but tit house keyboard warriors - hard as nails sat behind ya screens.
I’ve learnt my lesson. You backwards gorgers though all think you’re a cut above the rest. bleeping fools.

Are you on glue crank? Did I did I not say I was ashamed for the things I said? Or can you not read?
2 words “grow up”

Reactions: 3
Alright hole mouth. I called meself a pure born idiot for my part in this carry on unless you missed that bit you clown! I can come on here and say what I want just like you pack of mongrels can. Nothing but rotten to the bleeping core bullying witches. Absolute fools the lot of you. I’m far from innocent like I said I’m ashamed for the things I’ve said they were uncalled for. Nothing but tit house keyboard warriors - hard as nails sat behind ya screens.
I’ve learnt my lesson. You backwards gorgers though all think you’re a cut above the rest. bleeping fools.

Are you on glue crank? Did I did I not say I was ashamed for the things I said? Or can you not read?
Also.. saying your ashamed doesn’t take away the fact your ripped her family to shreads on this post.. I’d rather someone talk about my looks then my family tbh 🤷‍♀️😂 you’ve said some of the worse things on here why announce your leaving. Just go

Just remind yourself that you called the woman a tit house mother. Now what’s worse saying someone’s plastic surgery isn’t looking good or saying someone’s a tit mother? Because all your posts have been about her parenting you clearly only joined tattle to talk about her since it’s the only thread you commented and are active on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Pahhhhh..says the biggest keyboard warrior of all.

Gorger and proud my babyyyyyy, don't you be mistaken.

I might not be a cut above the rest, but I'm bleeping platinum compared to you doll.

At least I stand by my word

Oi though, You been taking tit bleep lessons of cassyannnnnneeee, shes the only prick I know who still uses the word crank, mainly to her kids.

• Haha
Also.. saying your ashamed doesn’t take away the fact your ripped her family to shreads on this post.. I’d rather someone talk about my looks then my family tbh 🤷‍♀️😂 you’ve said some of the worse things on here why announce your leaving. Just go

Just remind yourself that you called the woman a tit house mother. Now what’s worse saying someone’s plastic surgery isn’t looking good or saying someone’s a tit mother? Because all your posts have been about her parenting you clearly only joined tattle to talk about her since it’s the only thread you commented and are active on
Well said!! 👏👏👏

Nothing worse than a hypocrite.. except maybe a liar?

Reactions: 2
Well said!! 👏👏👏

Nothing worse than a hypocrite.. except maybe a liar?
Honest to god what’s happened to this thread!! making out because she’s a traveller she’s a superior breed of woman and can belittle half the people on this thread because we’re ‘gorgers’ alright then pet 🙄 I know plenty of travellers who are nasty , bully’s , intimidating , criminals just like I know plenty of ‘gorgers’ who are too! Why make a bloody divide. Think she’s told everyone she’s a traveller in every thread she’s posted on here. At the end of the day ‘rarebreed’ your slandered the woman’s family you can’t delete your comments and if we’re all bully’s then so are you and there’s no changing that 😊. Now back to the topic of conversation a DISCUSSION like we were all having happily

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honest to god what’s happened to this thread!! making out because she’s a traveller she’s a superior breed of woman and can belittle half the people on this thread because we’re ‘gorgers’ alright then pet 🙄 I know plenty of travellers who are nasty , bully’s , intimidating , criminals just like I know plenty of ‘gorgers’ who are too! Why make a bloody divide. Think she’s told everyone she’s a traveller in every thread she’s posted on here. At the end of the day ‘rarebreed’ your slandered the woman’s family you can’t delete your comments and if we’re all bully’s then so are you and there’s no changing that 😊. Now back to the topic of conversation a DISCUSSION like we were all having happily
“Say it loud!”

🤣 Say It Loud Cloudninex!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s had enough attention now 😂, where’s cassys kids gone this week then? Has she bought a sofa yet? Is the house still clean? So many questions 😂
YESSS so many questions.. why does she still have no sofas??!!! Lmao?!
Where the hell are your (not insects) kids?!

The thing is let’s just get it straight the only biggest bleep gorger is cassy NOT ANN Zimmerman or what ever! She definitely thinks she’s a cut above the rest! Let’s not forget that! I think someone has been pretending to join in BUT really a snake! If you actually look not everyone is a gorger! But the gorgers have been standing up for the travelling community by shaming her and letting you know they know she ain’t one and know a gypsy women wouldn’t carry there self like she does! How can you even try to defend this women?! I mean your real name not up? Are you not now being or also was being a keyboard warrior! I stated clear facts about my problem with her WHICH you can not argue with! She needs to be called out on what she does, she is a con artist, liar, fake, drug taking tit bleep! The only gorger u need to be pissed with is her! So how about u address how she goes on, how she bad mouths about people, how she don’t practice what she preaches!!!! If you want to be a influencer and think your famous but to me be a bad influencer who does not represent nothing good as a role model then yes she will be called out! Why you trying to defend a bird like her??? She shags people’s husbands! No way you would be seen trying to defend the likes of that!!!! Have we got another shape shifter????

I think there on balloons 🎈 not glue! It’s because we are so inspired to do it by our influencers

• Heart
Lol he house is not clean... or maybe just as clean as her “shop”! So take from that what you will!

So much of a “traveller “ this rear breed is she doesn’t evan no what a gorger is. They are non travelers cassy is a kennick which is someone who tries to be gypsy/traveller but isn’t lmfao

• Haha
The amount of friends Cassy goes through week in week out, shows what a kind of person she is. No one switches there friends as much as her.... cos she’s a twit

Lol he house is not clean... or maybe just as clean as her “shop”! So take from that what you will!
The thing is let’s just get it straight the only biggest bleep gorger is cassy NOT ANN Zimmerman or what ever! She definitely thinks she’s a cut above the rest! Let’s not forget that! I think someone has been pretending to join in BUT really a snake! If you actually look not everyone is a gorger! But the gorgers have been standing up for the travelling community by shaming her and letting you know they know she ain’t one and know a gypsy women wouldn’t carry there self like she does! How can you even try to defend this women?! I mean your real name not up? Are you not now being or also was being a keyboard warrior! I stated clear facts about my problem with her WHICH you can not argue with! She needs to be called out on what she does, she is a con artist, liar, fake, drug taking tit bleep! The only gorger u need to be pissed with is her! So how about u address how she goes on, how she bad mouths about people, how she don’t practice what she preaches!!!! If you want to be a influencer and think your famous but to me be a bad influencer who does not represent nothing good as a role model then yes she will be called out! Why you trying to defend a bird like her??? She shags people’s husbands! No way you would be seen trying to defend the likes of that!!!! Have we got another shape shifter????

WOW! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

I think there on balloons 🎈 not glue! It’s because we are so inspired to do it by our influencers
I’m starting to think ‘rarebreed’ isn’t a traveller because Iv never known someone to sit and tell everyone there a traveller so much and call everyone a gorger in every single post 😂 it’s as bad as cassy constantly saying she’s ‘fasting’

The fact Cassy is trying to change her spellings to look like a traveller again.... tut god sake Cassy go get a trailer and live in it. Your bleeping obsessed it’s so creepy how much your obsessed with trying to be a traveller....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.