Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone seen the latest pics of her house on her cleaning people’s insta? Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 2
What the duck, her house is an absolute state... for someone that claims she’s a traveller you would NEVER see a travlellers home in that state, we take extreme pride in our homes and would never have someone Else clean our homes 😷 Absolutely disgusting... it takes 5 mins to clean up after your kids and make the beds and put the toys away.... oh no sorry Cassys social life comes first and selling dodge phones for her boyfriend... so disgusting

Pleased to see that she’s made it to bluewater after her thinking she might need A&E just yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she managed to sit in the cinema without looking at her phone for the duration of a film!

Omg has anyone seen the latest pics of her house on her cleaning people’s insta? Absolute disgrace.
yeah i saw that post! her house looks grim! She said the fridge gave out just before Xmas or something but tbh I haven’t seen cassy say anything like that and it’s something she would deffo go on about too!!

she’s been “ill” a few days now wouldn’t be surprised if she has some news for us soon 😂

Yeah exactly what i was thinking ..... she would defo say ffs my fridge has decided to brake before Xmas ffs get me on a plane!!!! Something like that lol, it’s blantently just bleeping grimey everywhere in her house !

Anyone else think the left photo looks like her "abs" at the top look like legs. Like an upside down woman..belly button in the same place.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20191220-002757_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has not had the kids since she was at deads door on Wednesday.

But then managed to go and get new phone and see the new man.

And spend yesterday acting up with her bestie

Today they go off with there dad

Life of a mum hey!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.