Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the huge amount of filler in her top lip covered her gummy smile, now with that out it’s showing her blackened gums 🤮

Those “abs” are vile 🤢 I’ve said it before she was so, so pretty and I guess relatable before. I loved her story, but now she’s just so bad

Reactions: 1
Aw god it’s hideous it literally looks like they stuck a pile of fat in a line, she really has ruined herself she’s looking more like a lady boy every day. The embarrassment of getting ab surgery I’d actually be mortified to tell anyone.. absolute shameful 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is out again. Wasn't she out last night?
Kids dumped again!
How does she wipe her arse with those nails

Every now and then when she talks on a close up they really are BLACK she obviously thought have vaneers meant she didn’t have to take as much care orally or she’s probs got a Sti
I’ve seen the black lining round her teeth too,
Every now and then when she talks on a close up they really are BLACK she obviously thought have vaneers meant she didn’t have to take as much care orally or she’s probs got a Sti
I’ve seen the black line around the veneers, apparently it’s where it’s hard to completey
just reading the black lining is contamination, and the bonding of the veneer to her teeth was done incorrectly! So her teeth are basically done tit! And not a good job done on her teeth,

Looks like a wisdom tooth!
With her horrible straight non shape legs! No money or surgery will give her a nice pair of legs ever

Macey does it for her 😉😂
Or her ex landlords wife licks her arse clean 🤣

Last edited:
She’s gonna be out acting like she some boss witch tonight in front of some drug dealers who think there gangsters cause she wouldn’t be able to attract a decent bloke she will just be another night another hole filled but yet she’s thinking they could be the one as per 🤣🤣

She's desperate. Seems like she changes her personality to suit her company. I grew up with loads of travellers in Ireland and she would be laughed out of the place if she went near them all the tit she does. The fake accent and name 🤢🤢

She’s still,laughed at now I’m the traveller community she literally is so hated, because she gives us a bad name the way she acts.....
she is an idiot... some girl wrote on her live earlier that her husband said who is that traveller girlagain your watching. I hope she was joking because she doesn’t sound like one 😂🤣 just a minion I think .... her mums had her kids 2 nights in a row....

Reactions: 2
She's desperate. Seems like she changes her personality to suit her company. I grew up with loads of travellers in Ireland and she would be laughed out of the place if she went near them all the tit she does. The fake accent and name 🤢🤢
I call her a shape shifter, she changes to her surroundings or whos she’s hanging out with! Just fake

Ye
She’s still,laughed at now I’m the traveller community she literally is so hated, because she gives us a bad name the way she acts.....
she is an idiot... some girl wrote on her live earlier that her husband said who is that traveller girlagain your watching. I hope she was joking because she doesn’t sound like one 😂🤣 just a minion I think .... her mums had her kids 2 nights in a row....
They go bills tomorrow too, so when does she see them?

I call her a shape shifter, she changes to her surroundings or whos she’s hanging out with! Just fake

Ye

They go bills tomorrow too, so when does she see them?
She sees them on a weekday when she can’t be bothered taking them to school of course 🤣🤣

• Haha
💰
Was that food all vegan?

Gosh, can believe that you would think that she would eat non-vegan 🤣 she has not eaten meat for 3 years remember (could be 3 1/2 by now). Nor does she drink ;)
Drugs on the other hand............................................................ washing the drug money at the shop is going well 💊 💰

• Haha
💰

Gosh, can believe that you would think that she would eat non-vegan 🤣 she has not eaten meat for 3 years remember (could be 3 1/2 by now). Nor does she drink ;)
Drugs on the other hand............................................................ washing the drug money at the shop is going well 💊 💰
Cor mate she loves a bit of gear 🤣🤣🤣 u know what I find sad all mothers even lady’s like Sophie may Dickson people may mock her but she’s a good mum she’s always doing things with her girls but u look on cassys Instagram there’s barely any pictures just her looking like a slag begging for likes or attention

Reactions: 5
Cor mate she loves a bit of gear 🤣🤣🤣 u know what I find sad all mothers even lady’s like Sophie may Dickson people may mock her but she’s a good mum she’s always doing things with her girls but u look on cassys Instagram there’s barely any pictures just her looking like a slag begging for likes or attention
I don't have much time for SMD either but you are right, she is a good mother to her girls.

Reactions: 3
Who is SMD? Just looked at her insta, omg her lips and the area around her mouth looks bad! What’s she all about then? Where is she from?

Reactions: 2
I’ll call the girl for being a wydo and carrying on like she was born on the side of a road when she’s no more a traveller than the woman who comes in to do me granny’s feet. I don’t agree with how she carries on around her children. But we all know she reads this on here and I genuinely think it’s getting a bit below the belt now. Unpopular opinion I’m sure. She’s still a human and probably has some underlying issues and I would go as far to say that I’ve carried on like a bully on here with what I’ve said and I won’t be posting no more.
If there’s any travelling women in here you ought to do the same we aren’t raised to be cunts to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.