Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when she tried giving it to that young woman who lost her husband to cancer n cassy started giving her tit all over Facebook! Everyone in chatham hates her apart from a couple girls up princes park there the ones she went n got when she went to that Jess house with a wrench over tommy lee
Who was the woman who lost her husband?

Why does she constantly call her children names.. “go on bunny may you crank”. Like whyyyyy the crank? just can’t help herself. On that live she also showed her letters on the table with her full address for the world to see. And sorry but you have nothing interesting to do or say for a live so you’re just exploiting your children. Getting them to sing and dance like you are is absolutely fine but don’t film it on a live for all your weirdo Fb friends 😡

Creeps like this for example. Keep your children’s singing and dancing in your house you silly woman

Attachments

Why does she constantly call her children names.. “go on bunny may you crank”. Like whyyyyy the crank? just can’t help herself. On that live she also showed her letters on the table with her full address for the world to see. And sorry but you have nothing interesting to do or say for a live so you’re just exploiting your children. Getting them to sing and dance like you are is absolutely fine but don’t film it on a live for all your weirdo Fb friends 😡

Creeps like this for example. Keep your children’s singing and dancing in your house you silly woman
She gave out her address on a live the other week!! People where telling her then to come off delete n start again but she didn’t she wants something to happen cause then it’s all me me me

As much as I find everything she does to be completely vile, I’ll never forget when she was with bill and he had a lump in his throat and the div was on fb live screaming and crying, abusing the doctor saying “my husband has cancer he’s dying”. She split up with him a week later.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as I find everything she does to be completely vile, I’ll never forget when she was with bill and he had a lump in his throat and the div was on fb live screaming and crying, abusing the doctor saying “my husband has cancer he’s dying”. She split up with him a week later.
No she never 😣 how embarrassing why was she on a bloody live lol

Being serious why is she like the way she is???? Wtf happened! I mean I do believe people are just born slappers! But social media is making and breeding these disgusting women who are the worst thing for any of our children to look up to

Reactions: 1
And am I right in thinking bill went with her when she went to fight that girl with a wrench In hand? She fought the girls mum as well and that bleeping L the social worker friend and the other one B were there screaming ‘get her cass’
All should have been swallowed

Reactions: 1
So she cheated on bill and bill went with her? Didn’t bill do nothing to the bloke who was shagging cassy?

And am I right in thinking bill went with her when she went to fight that girl with a wrench In hand? She fought the girls mum as well and that bleeping L the social worker friend and the other one B were there screaming ‘get her cass’
All should have been swallowed
No wasn’t that girl, it was her brother and the walker sisters from chatham

So she cheated on bill and bill went with her? Didn’t bill do nothing to the bloke who was shagging cassy?
Wasn’t bill was her brother bills not like that he was probably embarrassed

I remember the live she did giving out her address , she was like mate my house is like Fort Knox no one will be getting in... yet she doesn’t even lock her front door when she’s out 😩

I reckon her robbery was staged anyway .... just seemed set up to me!!

Reactions: 3
I remember the live she did giving out her address , she was like mate my house is like Fort Knox no one will be getting in... yet she doesn’t even lock her front door when she’s out 😩

I reckon her robbery was staged anyway .... just seemed set up to me!!
The robbery was staged Thats 100% she wanted bill to worry for her n the girls

No wasn’t that girl, it was her brother and the walker sisters from chatham

Wasn’t bill was her brother bills not like that he was probably embarrassed
Lauren was there too as I remember Lauren saying bill wasn’t there though he’s so humble and a decent bloke he is and was way to good for cassy

I’ve just looked on the M&S website ... the don’t do vegan Mozzerella Dippers 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Was they together when that happened? What was she like when bill got another bird? Omg I’d hate my new partner ex to be that lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.