Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of her until tattle recently and now I'm bloody obsessed with her car crash life and all the gossip on here 🤣 maybe I'm not right in the head 🙈🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She went at that girl Jesse with a wrench and knife so was a unfair fight she’s proper sick in the head you only use2 weapons in your life and there called fists

Never heard of her until tattle recently and now I'm bloody obsessed with her car crash life and all the gossip on here 🤣 maybe I'm not right in the head 🙈🤦‍♀️
How comical 😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t leave us hanging!!!
SOrry haha x

Reactions: 1
so has tommy lee ex ever weighed her in or the family? I remember few years back before she kids two girls jumped her, she was bragging saying she done them!
Cassy went to her house with her scabby mates with a wrench whilst the girl was there with her family it was all on cctv, Jess is such a good woman, she looks after her kids has a nice house a loyal friend. She was gonna be cassys bridesmaid n cassy went with her chap! Yet cassy has the audacity to go to her home to give her tit

Awww so sad! Yep and people like her have a healthy body yet risk it and don’t care x

Why did she go for Jesse? What did she do so wrong! Using tools what a melt! I’m surprised she ain’t ain’t been proper weighed in! So did she date tommy then did they carry the affair on? Was she with bill when she done it? Home wrecking skank, she don’t deserve happiness and I hope she is never happy

Some of my comments have been deleted I don’t no why yeah anyway her bbl was gifted by elite so that she would promote them as they lost a lot of followers after killing that poor girl from Leeds so she got hers free and was promoting them left right and centre the following week she also messaged Leah’s (the girl from Leeds) husband and basically told him to get over himself so what if she died 🤬🤬🤬

Why did she go for Jesse? What did she do so wrong! Using tools what a melt! I’m surprised she ain’t ain’t been proper weighed in! So did she date tommy then did they carry the affair on? Was she with bill when she done it? Home wrecking skank, she don’t deserve happiness and I hope she is never happy
Because Jess found out cassy was shagging her husband that tommy lee guy x

No she cheated on bill with some other bloke and tried to sneak round bills best mate too her and tommy lee was basically just duck buddies that pic she put on her story saying she is a survivor of domestic abuse the other day is actually a pic of what that Jess done to her in the fight so she is literally taking the piss out of dv too

Personally I don’t find trying to stab someone and pulling there hair a fight lol she can’t actually fight just uses weapons and pulls hair and bites and spits imagine all the tit you can catch if she spat at you 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

She started her slutty ways young she used to at the age of ten tell a boy if they give her 10 pound she will tongue them that was her words lmao

Last edited:
Welcome to the "haters" club 😂😂 maybe it's just cause we're all jealous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is why she only has friends online or the friends she does have are just as wrong as her!! No one local would befriend her! The reason she has to wake her children up is cause she would have no friends to call to help, not unless they was getting something out of it. Her brother jon is actually a really nice lad but she steers him the wrong way I think drags him in to her bullshit! U go in Chatham, maidstone anywhere n ask people who actually know her they will all say the same thing of what a wrongun she is

Reactions: 2
this is why she only has friends online or the friends she does have are just as wrong as her!! No one local would befriend her! The reason she has to wake her children up is cause she would have no friends to call to help, not unless they was getting something out of it. Her brother jon is actually a really nice lad but she steers him the wrong way I think drags him in to her bullshit! U go in Chatham, maidstone anywhere n ask people who actually know her they will all say the same thing of what a wrongun she is
The whole of Kent dislike her guts apart from the small minded idiots 😂

She’s friends with that J girl.... imdont Get why people always forgive her for her fuckingbehaviour 😩😩😩
There brain dead that’s the only logical reason

She also gets GIFTED food shops from Aldi 😂 Mrs money bags ain’t so much money bags isn’t she

She’s friends with that J girl.... imdont Get why people always forgive her for her fuckingbehaviour 😩😩😩
Wow I’m shocked! I’m disgusted! I actually wanna knock her the duck out! How can you even try to fight a women who done nothing wrong! What her and that women are friends now??? I hope she goes with someone and she gets on the wrong side of someone! I lived kent all my life I can’t believe she gets away with it they way she does,

Is it me but she looks like she has tit breath ha! Got some crusty lips, no mater how much weight she loses her head don’t lose weight

Then that poor girl died and she just don’t care what if she dies her kids lose a mum just so she can look like a slaggy dog

Yeah they are friends now it’s bleeping stupid ain’t it!! That’s why she gets away with everything though cos they always forgive her so she thinks it’s acceptable... I mean look at all the girls boyfriends pics she is liking on Instagram says it all right there! She will do ANYTHING for a bit of fame it’s embarrasing

That is hilarious I didn’t even know Aldi did that 😂🤣 is that why she always used to post about Aldi lol.... that’s so funny 😂😂 yeah I know if I was J I would of been like see you then, she fucks up and then makes people feel bad for her mistakes!!!

Yeah they are friends now it’s bleeping stupid ain’t it!! That’s why she gets away with everything though cos they always forgive her so she thinks it’s acceptable... I mean look at all the girls boyfriends pics she is liking on Instagram says it all right there! She will do ANYTHING for a bit of fame it’s embarrasing
I would of been like bye then mate I’ll start digging your grave if you like slut bag

That is hilarious I didn’t even know Aldi did that 😂🤣 is that why she always used to post about Aldi lol.... that’s so funny 😂😂 yeah I know if I was J I would of been like see you then, she fucks up and then makes people feel bad for her mistakes!!!
Yes that’s why she always used to post about them but she should of put gifted instead she pretended she brought it all. You no your poor when u need to have basics that are cheap gifted lol

Blimey heard it all now 😂😂 love how she’s now done a live stream with her babies, she’s defo reading here lol

Guarantee you that dinner ain’t even vegan 😂🤣 it’s so funny when she posts meals and people are like omg how did you make it, and it’s from a ready meal in tesco.... these people are thick

The slag just wrote ALL VEGAN dinner! You ain’t vegan you mug! You eat plant base food! That’s it! Vegan is not a diet is a life style choice meaning you can’t wear Animals which the woman does or use animal products or things tested on animals! She ain’t worthy enough to use that word! When she gonna educate her self on the word vegan!!! Stand up speaker! No stand up slapper talking tit about Juice plus which is a load of tit! What a great day out to the shops! Listening to her walk around “ IM VEGAN” can anyone hear me! You ain’t vegan you are a slag! That’s it end off story

she definitely favours bunny too! Her bug is like nothing to her,

I’m definitely gonna do a sitcom of her on YouTube, it’s got to be done! Because she does my nut in! I read Down her Facebook her with wet hair saying “ pros of having a salon?” Erm it’s not a salon it’s one sink, one chair with a consol table and mirror! Salon????? Really

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.