Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I find everything she does to be completely vile, I’ll never forget when she was with bill and he had a lump in his throat and the div was on fb live screaming and crying, abusing the doctor saying “my husband has cancer he’s dying”. She split up with him a week later.
I remember this live and then the next day she had posted a pic of herself in the sunbed shop!!!!

I’ve just looked on the M&S website ... the don’t do vegan Mozzerella Dippers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Someone go on her post and call her out on this PLEASE!!

She’s reading this!! All stories deleted, profile pic gone and now she’s on her ghost tit. BORE OFF. The vegan mozzarella sticks have finished her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she did a snapchat once and they was all over the back floor and all in the footwell in the front and then a beer bottle in the cup holder

Omgggg that A girl with the boob... just about to eat and she posts that I swear wtf 😩😩😩😩
Crying saying thanks for all your kind words! Listen love people are dying and people are really ill... yours in self inflicted get over yourself! Her boobs don’t suit her makes her look top heavy, like a bigger women

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah she will be back later or tomorrow morning... saying duck ghosting this is the new cass I’m back.... like she does every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New Cass is back with a bang 💥💥🔥🔥🔥😂😂

Just been reading the comments on that Maggi post #halfgerman .... Maggi isn’t even from Germany 😂😂😂😂😂😂

A00E7655-7B6F-466A-BE1C-45AD381BBAC3.png

889DE760-CB42-4081-B79A-A06E54CC9391.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s literally the gift that keeps on giving .... Wasn’t she fasting last week?
#lies
696E672C-14A1-44EF-8A14-97C891AF75EF.png

Reactions: 2
We should all work for the special investigation unit haha crazy bunch but then again I do get a good feeling when I catch out all her lies lmao

She’s literally the gift that keeps on giving .... Wasn’t she fasting last week to clear her mind? 😂
View attachment 59844
duck me she deffo don’t practice what she’s preaches her grub looks like my baby’s tit after his jab 😂😂😂😂😂😂 proper tank like her subway “vegan meal” that has normal mayo all over it bleeping crackhead I had a vegan dinner tonight u guys I had coliflour cheese chicken breast and sweet potato fries 😝😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔

We should all work for the special investigation unit haha crazy bunch but then again I do get a good feeling when I catch out all her lies lmao

duck me she deffo don’t practice what she’s preaches her grub looks like my baby’s tit after his jab 😂😂😂😂😂😂 proper rank like her subway “vegan meal” that has normal mayo all over it bleeping crackhead I had a vegan dinner tonight u guys I had coliflour cheese chicken breast and sweet potato fries 😝😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.