Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dinner defo wasn’t vegan .... 😂🤣 she just wants everyone to think it is. She’s such a dick

Yeah I think bill had started to move on when it all happened, yeah he did I remember the live earlier before people asking lol! Coincidence that

bill was there. Her brother started fighting someone too and bill did nothing but stand behind the gate. Lauren was there too.

Reactions: 1
We should go round and have a look in her bins 😂😂😂 can you imagine? Big Macs wrappers, kfc .... you name it!!

She’ll probs put a post on now ... ‘eee don’t know what’s going on in my ends, people keep swapping our wheelie bins’ just incase 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she did a snapchat once and they was all over the back floor and all in the footwell in the front and then a beer bottle in the cup holder

Omgggg that A girl with the boob... just about to eat and she posts that I swear wtf 😩😩😩😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see her 2 weeks ago eating a Big Mac at McDonald’s twydall drive thru 😏🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahaha did you 😂🤣 love her fake vegan life she leads.... she thinks everyone’s stupid and won’t figure it out... the ones who worship her will believe anything she says tho 😂😂😂

I love how that R girl the one who copies Cassy has her insta as public figure.... public figure of what 😂😂 Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.