Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her story ages ago saying, “ I was a bad kid, I ran away, I lived hostels, I had it rough” never finished school

She was a show off back in school too lol as soon as she met a new person she said my mums rich is yours I get what I want when I want blah blah

She also was trying to get round bills best mate that was also his best man at there wedding wrongen

I’ll spill more when I’ve finished work

Reactions: 3
She was a show off back in school too lol as soon as she met a new person she said my mums rich is yours I get what I want when I want blah blah

She also was trying to get round bills best mate that was also his best man at there wedding wrongen

Can't wait lol!

Reactions: 1

I can vouch for this I can remember her saying all this too saying she’s didn’t have to do well or go school because her mum was leaving her nail shop to her when she turned 18 my partner told me when he met her for the first time she said “are your parents rich mine are” and they all started cracking up because they were all dirt poor then his mate fucked her then his other mate fucked her lmao.
She had slept with 17/18 boys by the time Shen was 15 and she was proud of it said she had no regrets she was living life she was with some boy called Liam from strood and she had been with him 2 days and they were “trying for a baby” if I remember correctly she had his name tattooed on her or he had hers think it lasted a couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell the bill get with her??? Surely he felt embarrassed being with the local hoe! What a mistake! I grew up knowing plenty of dirty birds like her, then all or sudden she gets will bill and starts pretending she’s a gypsy and is one and only ever been with him! She used to write tit on her fb before having kids like “ I hate skinny girls who love there selfs, or can’t believe girls sleep about ive got my one and only man?” Yet she’s a right old scrubber

I can vouch for this I can remember her saying all this too saying she’s didn’t have to do well or go school because her mum was leaving her nail shop to her when she turned 18 my partner told me when he met her for the first time she said “are your parents rich mine are” and they all started cracking up because they were all dirt poor then his mate fucked her then his other mate fucked her lmao.
She had slept with 17/18 boys by the time Shen was 15 and she was proud of it said she had no regrets she was living life she was with some boy called Liam from strood and she had been with him 2 days and they were “trying for a baby” if I remember correctly she had his name tattooed on her or he had hers think it lasted a couple of weeks.
Omg Liam I remember him I think second name scarley he is in and out of prison

Why the hell the bill get with her??? Surely he felt embarrassed being with the local hoe! What a mistake! I grew up knowing plenty of dirty birds like her, then all or sudden she gets will bill and starts pretending she’s a gypsy and is one and only ever been with him! She used to write tit on her fb before having kids like “ I hate skinny girls who love there selfs, or can’t believe girls sleep about ive got my one and only man?” Yet she’s a right old scrubber
Haha don’t start me on the pretending to be gypsy duck sake lol look at the last thread where I wrote about what she did to the women who was designing her wedding dress and that women was a real gypsy . Evan bill said before I don’t care if vas’s ain’t gypsy I still love her so he let it out the bag then lol . She used to “go to the garage and binge eat at night” but was caught by one of my mates shagging a man in a trolly round the back of Tesco 🤢🤢🤢

My mate has a recording of her saying she licked out her old landlords wife while he watched for a discount on her rent too

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
she hates being s
It's all kicking off in Cassy land because of a post on Maggi 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s hates being called out! She thinks she always right, then her little bum lickers pipe up! There so boring! The women just said something, that’s it!

Reactions: 2
No no you’ve got it wrong shes from Chatham he’s from Orpington they’re miles apart he had no idea poor fella

Omg Liam I remember him I think second name scarley he is in and out of prison

Haha don’t start me on the pretending to be ghost duck sake lol look at the last thread where I wrote about what she did to the women who was designing her wedding dress and that women was a real gypsy . Evan bill said before I don’t care if vas’s ain’t gypsy I still love her so he let it out the bag then lol . She used to “go to the garage and binge eat at night” but was caught by one of my mates shagging a man in a trolly round the back of Tesco 🤢🤢🤢

My mate has a recording of her saying she licked out her old landlords wife while he watched for a discount on her rent too
🤮🤢 we need to find these people so she can be called out on her tit the woman

🤮🤢 we need to find these people so she can be called out on her tit the woman
I could write a book of what I no about this woman 😂😂🤢🍆💦 the last 2 emojis explain her to a t dirty little spunk bucket

No no you’ve got it wrong shes from Chatham he’s from Orpington they’re miles apart he had no idea poor fella
Bills actually a lovely bloke as well who lives for his family proper down to earth he is

Yes she’s crying! But min it’s all good she be getting a BBL ! Sorry I tell u what fucks me off people are actually dying through no fault of there own, people have breast cancer and losing there boobs, people being told there going to die yet these people do this and then cry! Yet it’s there fault, they done it, it’s not an illness or cancer she had a choice people with breast cancer dont, yet they risk there life’s and don’t appreciate there life’s when people would do anything to healthy and not die! I don’t get how a doctor even agreed to doing it?! It looks out of proportion anyway! Makes me sick, going on like it’s there for no reason no you made it happen!

I really want to do a like a YouTube series and dress up and act them all out lol 😂 omg it be so funny! I have it all in my head now! Or a Cartoon who can draw? We need to do it haha
My poor dad went into hospital with a bad back..21 days later he had died, he had bone cancer and none of us knew, 5 days after they told us he died, this is why I hate this bleeping woman

She was so proud of herself in year 7 shouting I’ve given 5 boys bjs and most of us didn’t evan no what they was lol we was all confused

My poor dad went into hospital with a bad back..21 days later he had died, he had bone cancer and none of us knew, 5 days after they told us he died, this is why I hate this bleeping woman
Sorry to hear that hun my father died a week after finding out he had cancer too went to hospital with severe headaches I no how hard it is x

Does anyone remember when she tried giving it to that young woman who lost her husband to cancer n cassy started giving her tit all over Facebook! Everyone in chatham hates her apart from a couple girls up princes park there the ones she went n got when she went to that Jess house with a wrench over tommy lee

Does anyone remember when she tried giving it to that young woman who lost her husband to cancer n cassy started giving her tit all over Facebook! Everyone in chatham hates her apart from a couple girls up princes park there the ones she went n got when she went to that Jess house with a wrench over tommy lee
Why was she giving it to the woman for?

so has tommy lee ex ever weighed her in or the family? I remember few years back before she kids two girls jumped her, she was bragging saying she done them!

She was so proud of herself in year 7 shouting I’ve given 5 boys bjs and most of us didn’t evan no what they was lol we was all confused

🤢

Sorry to hear that hun my father died a week after finding out he had cancer too went to hospital with severe headaches I no how hard it is x
Awww so sad! Yep and people like her have a healthy body yet risk it and don’t care x

Why was she giving it to the woman for?
I can’t remember the full story, but the girl give it right back to her n all cassy could come back with was mentioning the girls husband who sadly died very young n everyone went in on her.

• Wow
Most of the princess park lot and white road estate lot are all like her that’s why they r alright with her bunch of wanna bes and spunk buckets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.