Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah all the originals were in the car with Cassy lol, then Cassy did them a roast the next day šŸ˜‚ like it was nothing.. I just looked at the A girl she doesnā€™t follow Cassy anymore but she just bought her sofa off her so I wonde if they are still mates.

She said her tyre blew out but then there was balloons and rumours she had been drinking..... so who knows , she said it was range rovers fault yet never followed it up or sued them or anything....

Long day at work getting a massaged šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ ... those bags do my brain in all over the wall looks so messy
Lmao yes them handbags over the wall, I remember the day she was bashing nails in willy nilly it looks so tacky! I wouldnā€™t even want real bags over my walls!!

Feel sorry for her? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Shes had 2 surgeries way to close together, she had her botched nipple sorted and the within weeks is having 800cc put in...madness.
How anyone thought the newly healed nipple would be able to take 800cc is crazy.

Besides she was home within hours of the op, she was hovering her house, changing her bras, removing and reapplying the dressing, constantly taking her support bra off and smoking. Not to mention sticking a needle through her tounge to put her bar back in.
Which massively risks undoing the fresh wounds and stitches and risks infection.

She asked for trouble doing all that and she got it.
Boo hoo.
Girls a top bleep.
Yeah I would have thought the surgeon would have advised her better and I remember the time she literally discharged herself that wasnt very smart!
but I still think sheā€™s more humble than cassy. Just donā€™t know why these girls mess about with their bodies when there is such high risks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Little Miss Liar strikes again! Seems she forgot about the day off she had when she kept her kids off school because they had been up so late when she went to visit her chavvy pal in prison! Oh and the dreaded shot of the bags on the wall šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Actually never seen anything so tacky in my life! And that's not soup she's eating! Looks more like what comes out of a newborns arse!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmao yes them handbags over the wall, I remember the day she was bashing nails in willy nilly it looks so tacky! I wouldnā€™t even want real bags over my walls!!

Yeah I would have thought the surgeon would have advised her better and I remember the time she literally discharged herself that wasnt very smart!
but I still think sheā€™s more humble than cassy. Just donā€™t know why these girls mess about with their bodies when there is such high risks.
She went cheap. Doesn't matter how many free surgeries shes given, if she done proper research, found a top surgeon, she wouldn't need freebies, they would get it right the first time.
A decent surgeon would never allow surgery so close to nipple reconstruction.

My surgeon put 545cc and literally told me if I wanted bigger I'd need to find a different surgeon.
Generally you're meant to stay overnight so they can monitor you and keep a close eye.

But after care is pretty self explanatory, they tell you not to do certain things and how important rest is. Its basic simple stuff but really important, how well you heal is completely down to how well you take care of yourself.

She seems more humble than cassy but she ain't got half the money cassy has or the same lifestyle. Give Amy more cash and a BBL and she will be just as self absorbed as cassy is.

Little Miss Liar strikes again! Seems she forgot about the day off she had when she kept her kids off school because they had been up so late when she went to visit her chavvy pal in prison! Oh and the dreaded shot of the bags on the wall šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Actually never seen anything so tacky in my life! And that's not soup she's eating! Looks more like what comes out of a newborns arse!!
šŸ˜‚ all that healthy crap she eats looks rank and she probably always got the shits šŸ˜‚
How did the school not get onto her about that she literally couldnā€™t be arsed to take them! And put it all over social media šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚ all that healthy crap she eats looks rank and she probably always got the shits šŸ˜‚
How did the school not get onto her about that she literally couldnā€™t be arsed to take them! And put it all over social media šŸ˜‚
I know! And all the other parents at the school too. They actually must cringe when she's about. Notice how none of her "friends" are other mums from the school and her kids never seem to play with friends either. Playdates or sleepovers. I know that's not the be all and end all, but to me that's all part of growing up and having a childhood.

She actually bores me now, she has body dismorther but takes pics every day of herself, Iā€™m sorry but if I hated myself I wouldnā€™t be on Instagram showing myself off in underwear, and that shop is more a hang out Iā€™d be embarrassed to go! With her scum bag mates twerking everywhere!! Talk about uncomfortable! Just give us all a break and be real normal! Iā€™d rather my life than hers any day!! I couldnā€™t be asked with it! Flashing the cash in pictures itā€™s so fake ! No one is jealous of u who cares!! And that ballon tit šŸ˜‚ oh Iā€™m so healthy doing juice plus popping healthy pills... but then sucks on a balloon two hours later what a moron

I know! And all the other parents at the school too. They actually must cringe when she's about. Notice how none of her "friends" are other mums from the school and her kids never seem to play with friends either. Playdates or sleepovers. I know that's not the be all and end all, but to me that's all part of growing up and having a childhood.
I bet she sits in her car while they get out and go into the school and acts as if sheā€™s a celeb! A friend of mine has been to a few of these juice plus events they hold to try and get you to join their team and she said at the first one cassy didnā€™t even get out the car and do a talk like she had promised and all the girls were fuming but of course no one said anything,,, then another time she turned up done a 5 min talk, took a few selfies with the girls and hurried off! I honestly would get it if she spent some time with the little ones but she donā€™t!!

I bet she sits in her car while they get out and go into the school and acts as if sheā€™s a celeb! A friend of mine has been to a few of these juice plus events they hold to try and get you to join their team and she said at the first one cassy didnā€™t even get out the car and do a talk like she had promised and all the girls were fuming but of course no one said anything,,, then another time she turned up done a 5 min talk, took a few selfies with the girls and hurried off! I honestly would get it if she spent some time with the little ones but she donā€™t!!
And she's NOT a celebrity šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ although so desperately wants to be one! I read about her "weight loss" journey in a magazine and not once did they mention juice plus in it. What does that tell you? Even trashy mags know that it's full of tit!

She best not mention the word vegan haha

Oh

Oh yea true! Then kids donā€™t do they?! Them kids only sleep over is with her muggy mates lol! I just find cringe how people go ā€œ where itā€™s u get that from?ā€ Erm itā€™s from every bleeping boutique going coz u all sell the same tit

That balloon tit puts like air bubbles in your head! Selfish pricks! Proper wanna pop he huge head

Proper eating snot from her wonky nostril! What mate in prison?

I know few people who been to them events, they said her team walk around like a bunch of slappers, itā€™s boring cost money and just brainwashing bollocks! They are promoting tit! Just eat healthy, drink water and take vitamins! Ainā€™t hard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her main diet consists of coke, balloons & juice plus magic pills, bottles of water, I bet secretly she pigs out then she feels ā€˜disgustingā€™ So then come the stories of having ā€˜fast days can only drink water!ā€™

Whatā€™s with her putting up pics of people with there kids? Wearing designer??? Then other day saying Kim and Kanye relationships goals haha really???? Hmmmmm Really? Whatā€™s so good? Sheā€™s deluded! Her close up pics of her hairy wonky nostrils yet again too

Her main diet consists of coke, balloons & juice plus magic pills, bottles of water, I bet secretly she pigs out then she feels ā€˜disgustingā€™ So then come the stories of having ā€˜fast days can only drink water!ā€™
Thatā€™s why sheā€™s got a wonky nostril from
Coke lol šŸ˜‚ coke bleep! Oh I bet she gives out drugs at her house parties like sheā€™s the cartel boss lady ha

• Haha
Am confused why sheā€™s making out her days at work are hard? When I have a hard day I canā€™t even go on my phone for 2 seconds because Iā€™m that busy.. her work days her chilling her free massages with her pals

Reactions: 1
Busy day no kids! No worry about getting them! When normal mums do house work min they wake up, school run, work , rush bk get kids even go back to work after, come home , washing, cooking, then husband comes home and letā€™s be honest our husbands are grafters but like one ov our other children so you gotta run about after them, tidy up, put washing away, drive kids around to boxing or what ever! I swear to god Iā€™m up at gone 12 still
Doing tit! Not her tho, like now I ainā€™t on me bed lazyinh around! Iā€™m doing mum and wife things! She actually thinks sheā€™s better plus weā€™ve had our kids all weekend so weā€™ve had no break either

Reactions: 7
Ohhhhh she is just something else, everything she writes is bullshit. Find it bizarre, the girl in prison sheā€™s known for about 2 months and letā€™s her babies sleep in bed with her, she looks about 13 as well. Sheā€™s just got no clue and no safety for her kids .

Ohhhhh she is just something else, everything she writes is bullshit. Find it bizarre, the girl in prison sheā€™s known for about 2 months and letā€™s her babies sleep in bed with her, she looks about 13 as well. Sheā€™s just got no clue and no safety for her kids .
Why she is prison? She loves drama! She is the sort of bird who meet a man in prison and date him just so itā€™s drama! Copy her TOWIE mate Lauren sheā€™s a munter too

OMG the videos of there nights out! Her dancing is sooo tit! Wavy that one arm in the air with that huge hair piece to fit on her huge head! Then bending over twerking! She canā€™t twerk nor dance! Never seen such a bunch of pricks in me life

Is the girl in prison of the girl who had a tag on in the pics? Mixed race girl short curly hair? One min there next sheā€™s gone? Didnā€™t realise she went down, what did she do?

Why she is prison? She loves drama! She is the sort of bird who meet a man in prison and date him just so itā€™s drama! Copy her TOWIE mate Lauren sheā€™s a munter too

OMG the videos of there nights out! Her dancing is sooo tit! Wavy that one arm in the air with that huge hair piece to fit on her huge head! Then bending over twerking! She canā€™t twerk nor dance! Never seen such a bunch of pricks in me life

Is the girl in prison of the girl who had a tag on in the pics? Mixed race girl short curly hair? One min there next sheā€™s gone? Didnā€™t realise she went down, what did she do?
Yeh she assisted her boyfriend in a murder, she hid the weapon and was a get away driver they were also planning on moving to another country

Reactions: 1

The friend thatā€™s in prison is 21 and she is sent down for assisting her boyfriend in a murder and getting rid of the weapon after the murder and being the get away driver her name is Shanice lee

Looool I remember seeing Lauren & cassys pics from that night šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the bar looked Wonky pic had been photo shopped to death. U couldnā€™t even comment on Laurenā€™s insta of the pic because even she knew she would get slaughtered for the photo shop!
Haha and that whine pon it move she always does is just cringe, she should just stick to twerking tbh

Wow! How did she even meet her? How long she got?
Theyā€™ve kept it out the papers how long she got probably a little amount of time because the justice system is tit and probably at a strip club or a drug den šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.