Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool I remember seeing Lauren & cassys pics from that night šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the bar looked Wonky pic had been photo shopped to death. U couldnā€™t even comment on Laurenā€™s insta of the pic because even she knew she would get slaughtered for the photo shop!
Haha and that whine pon it move she always does is just cringe, she should just stick to twerking tbh
She should just not dance, OMG Lauren looks like a man! Calling her gypsy soul sister haha šŸ˜‚ more like hoe sister! The music she listen to cringes and when she sings it! Haha

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t know why she thinks she can twerk because she canā€™t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s just embarrasing herself.... she says sheā€™s too busy for men, well your not when there between your legs all the time you mean no man is interested in wifing you because your a woman thatā€™s had the whole town !!!!!! I think she met her on insta Iā€™m pretty sure cos she does lashes then had her working in her shop. bleeping fool

• Haha
The girl worked in cassys shop as well before getting sent down Called herself ilashshan

Imagine knowing sheā€™s done that and then having her round your kids and her mum literally goes weak at the knees about he as well bigging her up šŸ¤£šŸ˜©

I bet cassy cried going ā€œ OMG my best mate has gone prison?ā€ Anything for drama! What a stupid little girl. Cassy needs to grow up a lot

Donā€™t know why she thinks she can twerk because she canā€™t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s just embarrasing herself.... she says sheā€™s too busy for men, well your not when there between your legs all the time you mean no man is interested in wifing you because your a woman thatā€™s had the whole town !!!!!! I think she met her on insta Iā€™m pretty sure cos she does lashes then had her working in her shop. bleeping fool
How about the man she shares the mixed race one with green eyes?! Oh she has time definitely, her ex she just broke up with wtf happened there?

No she canā€™t dance sheā€™s just a mug

If I had a pound for every time shes driving her range wearing no seat belt, videoing her self with a ridiculous filter on, re starting the song sheā€™s learnt the words to Just for this special moment, just to mime along too, casually posing loving her self instead of looking at the road. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bleeping dick head. She needs to grow the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her car videos cringe me out soooooo bad šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ never seen anything like it, like who does she actually think she is ?! Itā€™s actually embarrasing she thinks thatā€™s normal and that she looks good. She looks like a blown up puffer fish.... makes me literally cringe.

Why the duck is she now promoting web cam girls... she must be desperate either that she will be on there lol

She gave it to her ex boyfriend to look after and never got it back lol not out of choice, she just didnā€™t want it cos it ruined her house

Her car videos cringe me out soooooo bad šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ never seen anything like it, like who does she actually think she is ?! Itā€™s actually embarrasing she thinks thatā€™s normal and that she looks good. She looks like a blown up puffer fish.... makes me literally cringe.

Why the duck is she now promoting web cam girls... she must be desperate either that she will be on there lol

Was gonna say that! What a thing to promote! Sheā€™s like a another certain girl from Kent but a younger version and state of it now! U lot have gotta know who Iā€™m talking about? Lol šŸ˜‚

All her videos are cringe, the way she talks! She does this thing where she does a breath then sucks the spit back and then makes a weird sound. Lol

What happened to her puppy she had??

Prob got rid of it, normal people get a dog keep it for life not her, her excuse her ainā€™t got the time! Donā€™t get one then! She might as well take it in the shop! Why not duck it?! Lol

She gave it to her ex boyfriend to look after and never got it back lol not out of choice, she just didnā€™t want it cos it ruined her house
What happened with that ex?

• Haha
Oh yeah I no what you mean itā€™s so annoying ainā€™t it šŸ˜‚ yeah like pickle she couldnā€™t look after that dog either and just gets rid of them , then she just got another one and got rid of that as well.. she literally shouldnt have animals she donā€™t even look after them. Next she will be getting a horse , she took the girls horse riding for 1 lesson and then probably couldnā€™t be arsed again, apparently it was the gypsy in her that made her want to get the girls into it šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Legit looks like a ****** with no lashes šŸ¤Ø

Hash tag #nomakeupwhocaresday# haha but clearly u ainā€™t having a no makeup fresh look day because nothing on her is real or natural! Lol šŸ˜‚ I still canā€™t get over how huge her head is lol

Apparently he beat her up.... but with Cassy you never know the truth she could of got hit by a women for all we know for trying it on with their husbands or boyfriends....

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I no what you mean itā€™s so annoying ainā€™t it šŸ˜‚ yeah like pickle she couldnā€™t look after that dog either and just gets rid of them , then she just got another one and got rid of that as well.. she literally shouldnt have animals she donā€™t even look after them. Next she will be getting a horse , she took the girls horse riding for 1 lesson and then probably couldnā€™t be arsed again, apparently it was the gypsy in her that made her want to get the girls into it šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
For a VEGAN ha she ainā€™t good with animals lol! Haha yea I see that, when you think of it she donā€™t do much with them! The pics she takes in front of them too, what was the other bf name the young one? What happened with him? The skinny young boy who thought he was a rude boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.