Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That before and after pic of her back & bum - both absolutely hideous but the after pic - it just looks so deformed surely to god that bit of a roll ain’t normal???

Reactions: 1
Her brain is deformed! She’s just a follower! She craves to be Kyle Jenner which never happen as Kyle got a little button nose, but she does think she’s is one of them! Sorry but if any of that family is your inspiration then you are a shallow prick! Same as that family all the surgery and how much they try to look good there men cheat on them because there just boring like her! Superficial she should tattoo that not VEGAN! Or shape shifter! I remember her before having kids and she would slag everyone off and I remember her hating on this girl in Medway don’t remember her name? And she get messages like “ I shagged bill?” She say “ you wish you did?” She had so many enemies then! Even tho she has changed loads and so fake she still liar and fake! I mean she pretending to be a gypsy! But if u think back all the good people round her to now?!

omg do you know who else I can’t stand out of her mates is that stick skinny mate! If you notice she tries to have friends who are big ok social media that’s it! Trust me she will grow up and be so lonelY! Do you lot think she is definitely not a bird you could trust with your bf or husband?Well she has done it before I guess

OMG that status lol yea that’s her, my husband mum is like that! She broke a matchstick in her ear just so she can go hospital and us lot take her, or she say “ I’m killing my self?” But ring us all people don’t call no one they just do it! Sorry she ain’t Ill or got no mental illness she’s just a attention seeker! I bet her own family think ffs miss drama is here

Oh no but she’s weird looking lol too she does filters and nothing changes on her face lol she just said she may lose her nipple ! She another wanna be and attention seeker

It’s her mate with blonde hair and dark eyebrows lol it’s funny coz we say people and they just must be the same! All boring people trying to look the same

That’s another thing surely not u can’t sell false designers in your shop? Her window got smashed isn’t it? She is hated so bad, gets burgled, gets robbed and beat up and knocked by her mates! What gonna be her wake up call!

That’s so true 🙌
You talking about that clo girl? I can’t get over her eyebrows there absolute madness!!!! She’s got near enough white hair with black thick long eyebrows and a 10 finger forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The one with funny sharpening head with big forehead and eyebrows which do not suit her! Lol OMG when she had braids everyone said WTF is that! Ha

her shop look at it, it’s like one of the places when you go to war and they find nearest safest building then just use different screens for tiny bit of privacy? When people are injured! Then waiting area in the middle, I mean it’s tit!
Yeah the one with the massive spam head Literally never seen such a big forehead lol 😂

Are you on about that amyjayne person?

The one with the tattoos on her face? And hugeeeee lips that wears that fake Chanel white coat?
I actually quite like Amy, feel sorry for her today she’s had no luck with her boob jobs!
She seems to have steered clear of cassy recently and I dunno why? She’s mates with the bloke that done cassys jaw fillers, i wonder if there was a fall out as she’s removed it or if its just cos she’s been reading here and that’s why she removed it... cos she went to the girl whis teeth she knocked out to get it done!

Last edited:
But the thing is this what happens when u do tit to your body! I wouldn’t risk it! I mean is it worth losing your nipple for vanity? I mean your right they’ve not been together, Saying that I see that Amy story and she does seem more humbled and more truthful, just sad they do so much to there selfs! Because you seen the Hollywood people later on after years of surgery 🤮 I think she just bores people and I hope some people see thru her bullshit! Let’s hope that Amy kinda see she’s a liar

So does that girl still talk to her? The one in the accident? Someone needs to punch her Teeth out! Lol

But the thing is this what happens when u do tit to your body! I wouldn’t risk it! I mean is it worth losing your nipple for vanity? I mean your right they’ve not been together, Saying that I see that Amy story and she does seem more humbled and more truthful, just sad they do so much to there selfs! Because you seen the Hollywood people later on after years of surgery 🤮 I think she just bores people and I hope some people see thru her bullshit! Let’s hope that Amy kinda see she’s a liar

So does that girl still talk to her? The one in the accident? Someone needs to punch her Teeth out! Lol
Yes she went to her to get the jaw filler removed the other day! I still can’t get over her knocking her teeth out promising her new teeth and getting her own veneers done instead lol what a tit friend! I’d never speak to her again if I were Kim!
And yeah Amy is much more humbled she spends more time with her dogs than cassy does with her children!

• Haha
Yeah she still friends with K I wouldn’t be friends with her after doing what she did nearly leaving her kids without a parent! I mean .... promised her new teeth then didn’t do it but got Bills done for him...
omg that C girl I really think she thinks she’s in a gangster club or something.... she is far from a gangster it’s actually embarrasing the lengths these girls will go for attention 😩😩

There the type of girls that will do stuff to boys for lifts home 😩

Last edited:
OMG that status lol yea that’s her, my husband mum is like that! She broke a matchstick in her ear just so she can go hospital and us lot take her, or she say “ I’m killing my self?” But ring us all people don’t call no one they just do it! Sorry she ain’t Ill or got no mental illness she’s just a attention seeker! I bet her own family think ffs miss drama is here

Oh no but she’s weird looking lol too she does filters and nothing changes on her face lol she just said she may lose her nipple ! She another wanna be and attention seeker

It’s her mate with blonde hair and dark eyebrows lol it’s funny coz we say people and they just must be the same! All boring people trying to look the same

That’s another thing surely not u can’t sell false designers in your shop? Her window got smashed isn’t it? She is hated so bad, gets burgled, gets robbed and beat up and knocked by her mates! What gonna be her wake up call!

That’s so true 🙌
Oh yeah that one she’s the one she nearly killed in the crash lol that Chloe girl

Chloe was in the crash too why are they all still talking to this skank who nearly killed them it’s beyond me

Oh yeah that’s a lovely way to end it ...honestly this girl 😭😩😂
Too bad she didn’t dye that would of been a better way to end Xmas dirty kennick

Yes she went to her to get the jaw filler removed the other day! I still can’t get over her knocking her teeth out promising her new teeth and getting her own veneers done instead lol what a tit friend! I’d never speak to her again if I were Kim!
And yeah Amy is much more humbled she spends more time with her dogs than cassy does with her children!
OMG so she didn’t even pay for her teeth? How did it happen?? I know there was a crash! She will get her karma well she already is by just being her, yea she gotta admit that Amy does seem more genuine just wish they wouldn’t pump face with filler! But she definitely seems more humbled and her story seems more truthful

Chloe was in the crash too why are they all still talking to this skank who nearly killed them it’s beyond me

Too bad she didn’t dye that would of been a better way to end Xmas dirty kennick
Omg was she there too? Lol wow 😮

How did they crash? She’s been jumped few time’s too? I remember seeing her bruised up and apologising for fighting or something

Yeah all the originals were in the car with Cassy lol, then Cassy did them a roast the next day 😂 like it was nothing.. I just looked at the A girl she doesn’t follow Cassy anymore but she just bought her sofa off her so I wonde if they are still mates.

She said her tyre blew out but then there was balloons and rumours she had been drinking..... so who knows , she said it was range rovers fault yet never followed it up or sued them or anything....

Long day at work getting a massaged 😂🤣 ... those bags do my brain in all over the wall looks so messy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Kimberley jeffereys her name is and caddy took a balloon passed out at the wheel and the car hit a tree that’s the truth of what happened the police couldn’t get her on it as balloons don’t show up in drug tests 🤔

Omg was she there too? Lol wow 😮
Yeah it was lilly Prosser. Chloe who head through the windscreen/ hit the windscreen and Kimberley whose teeth got nocked out they’ve don’t warn me for using names 😂🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah the one with the massive spam head Literally never seen such a big forehead lol 😂

I actually quite like Amy, feel sorry for her today she’s had no luck with her boob jobs!
She seems to have steered clear of cassy recently and I dunno why? She’s mates with the bloke that done cassys jaw fillers, i wonder if there was a fall out as she’s removed it or if its just cos she’s been reading here and that’s why she removed it... cos she went to the girl whis teeth she knocked out to get it done!
Feel sorry for her? 😂😂

Shes had 2 surgeries way to close together, she had her botched nipple sorted and the within weeks is having 800cc put in...madness.
How anyone thought the newly healed nipple would be able to take 800cc is crazy.

Besides she was home within hours of the op, she was hovering her house, changing her bras, removing and reapplying the dressing, constantly taking her support bra off and smoking. Not to mention sticking a needle through her tounge to put her bar back in.
Which massively risks undoing the fresh wounds and stitches and risks infection.

She asked for trouble doing all that and she got it.
Boo hoo.
Girls a top bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.