Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yea Lol her tattoos so yea! Her body before was horrible, yet she sleep around and show off so shows how much she is fake and she wasn’t all that, she still ain’t now! I know plenty of beautiful women who already have nice bums and so pretty got banging bodies! She thinks she is the nuts lol! She be calling us HATERZ haha 😂 no we ain’t we just think your a melt

Reactions: 1
Who remembers her saying “ I had to delete all the pretty girls of my insta coz it makes my BD worse and it’s not good for me?” Yet she is one of them girls, she worse then them she not good for young girls to look at! She is fake a phony like all them girls, all she wants is people to say “ babe your so gorgeous you are better than them” then min someone said she looked like Megan out of love island she kept sharing pics quoting “ what a women” so people OMG babe you are her twin! Zzzzzz so a boring bird! All attention seeking, she’s like them people out of the sims game you gotta fit in and built up your stars to fit in and get in the VIP area, she is fake and pathetic and ther is nothing special, spiritual or nice about her! Like she says I was put on earth for a reason I’m diff from the rest! Erm no u ain’t u are the same all clones Walking around doing same tit looking the same! She will never find a decent man plus she don’t really deserve one! She has one and messed it up! All coz she can’t shut her legs, your kids should be enough to want to make u settle and every bad choice effects her kids yet all she cares about is her self! Like going Thailand to find her self! She craves attention

Reactions: 2
You know what baffles me is this body dysmorphia thing... if she felt the way she says she does she wouldn’t be posting so many selfies!
Like the video she just posted of her getting a massage. Anyone with body dysmorphia would be mortified!! But she loves herself so much and preaches about self love in one breath and in another she’s on a downer. Don’t get me wrong we all have our moments, but she lets everyone know for the sympathy and drama which just means more eyes on her page... she thrives to be famous more than being a good mum it’s actually so sad 😞

Imagine having a massage in that daytime nightclub naked when there’s holes in the stupid divider thing!! I bet it looks like the windows in Amsterdam from the outside 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s not got BD it’s all for an act, because she can’t stop getting surgery she claims it’s cos of her BD when really it’s because she’s trying to be a kardashian or wants to lookgood to try and get famous.... I remember she said she was going to get into modelling ffs... Cassy you will never be famous!!!!!!!! and anyone with BD would not plaster themselves online the way she does... she is the biggest twit going she really is. Yeah she said she deleted all the pretty girls yet was following them on her shops Instagram and still liking all the pictures I could see it 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s diagnosis her self, she reads up on things then goes I got that! She mocks mental health! Thanks if she had such good mates they will pull her up on her tit n tell her your posting bollocks! They ain’t good mates just like she ain’t to them! There just little girls going carnival twerking thinking there hot! I gotta laugh she’s got some right strange looking mates too! Haha who knows who I mean? Lol

She literally posted on her fb the list of things she has ... mental health wise..
she says it’s all in our minds and therapists don’t work... well csssy think you need to be sectioned then because you obviously can’t help yourself with what your doing. Reading the secret and all these books clearly don’t help you either.... why try and be someone Your not? It winds me up no end!

She’s just a fake! She says things to fit in! She says what she thinks is good to say! Then films here self crying! Then in the car camera facing up filming that nose 😂 doing biting lip and stupid faces loving her self! She ain’t got BD she is what you call a attention seeking mug! She thinks people would want to watch n read about her life! She’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
She just has those divider things ... can’t imagine why anyone would think that was a clean and safe space to have a treatment!

Reactions: 4
She’s diagnosis her self, she reads up on things then goes I got that! She mocks mental health! Thanks if she had such good mates they will pull her up on her tit n tell her your posting bollocks! They ain’t good mates just like she ain’t to them! There just little girls going carnival twerking thinking there hot! I gotta laugh she’s got some right strange looking mates too! Haha who knows who I mean? Lol
I can think of one in particular 😂😂

Does this pic remind us of anyone 😂

Attachments

I would never get anything done in there duck that..... i mean imagine having that rap music playing when your trying to get a relaxed treatment done lol

Reactions: 3
But that’s like she’s also says she has pcos which is bullshit coming from a long time sufferer of pcos she defantly hasn’t got it the reason she’s cant have More kids is because of her unhealthy druggy lifestyle 😂😂😂😂

The one with funny sharpening head with big forehead and eyebrows which do not suit her! Lol OMG when she had braids everyone said WTF is that! Ha

her shop look at it, it’s like one of the places when you go to war and they find nearest safest building then just use different screens for tiny bit of privacy? When people are injured! Then waiting area in the middle, I mean it’s tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The one with funny sharpening head with big forehead and eyebrows which do not suit her! Lol OMG when she had braids everyone said WTF is that! Ha

her shop look at it, it’s like one of the places when you go to war and they find nearest safest building then just use different screens for tiny bit of privacy? When people are injured! Then waiting area in the middle, I mean it’s tit!
Are you on about that amyjayne person?

The one with the tattoos on her face? And hugeeeee lips that wears that fake Chanel white coat?

OMG that status lol yea that’s her, my husband mum is like that! She broke a matchstick in her ear just so she can go hospital and us lot take her, or she say “ I’m killing my self?” But ring us all people don’t call no one they just do it! Sorry she ain’t Ill or got no mental illness she’s just a attention seeker! I bet her own family think ffs miss drama is here

Oh no but she’s weird looking lol too she does filters and nothing changes on her face lol she just said she may lose her nipple ! She another wanna be and attention seeker

It’s her mate with blonde hair and dark eyebrows lol it’s funny coz we say people and they just must be the same! All boring people trying to look the same

That’s another thing surely not u can’t sell false designers in your shop? Her window got smashed isn’t it? She is hated so bad, gets burgled, gets robbed and beat up and knocked by her mates! What gonna be her wake up call!

Wowzer at the before pic!! You won’t find that on any Juice Plus page 😂😂
That’s so true 🙌

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.