Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TL? That’s the one she took of her so called best mate 😂 if that’s the one I remember, she said he was sponging off her very much doubt it though he went back to his ex I think loool

And pic 24 looks nothing like her at all 😂😂

The song? Lol 😂 that’s in the shop too! Proper BD she’s got mate! She’s such a head

TL? That’s the one she took of her so called best mate 😂 if that’s the one I remember, she said he was sponging off her very much doubt it though he went back to his ex I think loool

And pic 24 looks nothing like her at all 😂😂

See she can’t be all that and tit in bed! Coz they just don’t stay with her

The song? Lol 😂 that’s in the shop too! Proper BD she’s got mate! She’s such a head

See she can’t be all that and tit in bed! Coz they just don’t stay with her

Pic 24 all filtered and edited! People see her so people know what she looks like
That londongems She’s chatting about is basically adult work 🤣🤣🤣

Right up her street! But no one stays with her so what she offers ain’t much! Had all that work done but can’t even move her body good! I bet she bores the life out of the people she sleeps with lol

Reactions: 1
Oh my, you lot have been busy!
Has someone lost a nipple? Why? Who?
Can't keep up with it all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hash tag #nomakeupwhocaresday# haha but clearly u ain’t having a no makeup fresh look day because nothing on her is real or natural! Lol 😂 I still can’t get over how huge her head is lol
Omg same it’s not normal I swear. It’s almost the same size as her torso.. like not even joking

Oh my, her mate ML Baker is having a BBL. Never knew men had them
My son is 6 and can read and write better than that misfit -but “dnt warry CASS bbe thay r al hatazzz xxxxx” 😂😂

• Haha
yep proper haters lol 😂 nope we are just normal people who are sick of self claimed wanna be superficial fake nobodies lol

Reactions: 3
Why would a man get one? Wow what the hell is the world coming too! Is he straight? Omg If my husband said that wanted that I’d be sick

OMG the ML B his bleeping weird looking lol! There is a fake cassy fb have u seen it?

No I don’t think so lol, he looks like that rodriguez famous man the Ken doll. Well trying to! ive never heard of a man getting a bbl now I’ve bloody heard it all ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.