Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha 😂 shes such a boring predictable person! Next thing be quotes about “ don’t let people drag you down, or I’m an independent women, or women should stand together” zzzzz

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone I’ve been following this for a while and most of what has been said is spot on.

I started following cassy a few years ago and I feel like shes always been a show off, but she used to be more humble when bill was around. But nowadays she’s flashing cash like it’s no ones business. And something is a little bit dodgy with that shop. Places that do spmu need to be sterile environments yet she has doors open kids running riot and randomers popping in for a twerk and balloon sesh.

I reckon she don’t claim for half the money she makes on brows etc... so the tax man don’t know the half of it. He wants to take a look on her insta at all that cash in her bag!!

Somethings going on atm she’s been deleting her account then reactivating it then deleting her profile pic... I’m waiting for an insight into the drama on another episode of “cassys life”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are her and Lauren even still friends? They use to be joined at the hip now she’s been replaced by Macey 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Are her and Lauren even still friends? They use to be joined at the hip now she’s been replaced by Macey 🤷‍♀️😂
lauren has a kid and priority’s and seems sensible. Cassy would rather hangout with the wild child macey who seems to have nothing better to do 😂

Reactions: 5
Well Cassy sent her a card the other day saying how much she loves her and how she’s been a tit friend.... thing is I don’t think L goes out drinking and do all the tit Cassy’s new mates do. she don’t make the effort with people who actually care about her.

Don’t even get me started on them poor kids! They must be so confused being shoved from pillar to post while their mother is either out on the razzle or in turkey on “holiday” coming home covered in bruises!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can just tell from the other girls instas what they are like when there out and what they get up to, it’s rotten.
i feel so sorry for her kids, I really do. Who does That in front of there kids, makeup or not it’s so bleeping wrong, and taking a picture like that... they must of been like mummy what is that for? Like can you imagine 😩 why Her kids were even let back with her after attempting suicide... even if she didn’t go through with it or if it was for attention, that show she is seriously mentally ill....

You can just tell from the other girls instas what they are like when there out and what they get up to, it’s rotten.
i feel so sorry for her kids, I really do. Who does That in front of there kids, makeup or not it’s so bleeping wrong, and taking a picture like that... they must of been like mummy what is that for? Like can you imagine 😩 why Her kids were even let back with her after attempting suicide... even if she didn’t go through with it or if it was for attention, that show she is seriously mentally ill....
But she plays on it, the mental health card.. she won’t seek professional help. She just does anything for attention n likes. She deleted her profile picture in the hopes people message n ask if she is ok just so she feels liked n dont reply so people then get worried!! She needs to section herself! She needs to admit she has a massive problem n shut herself away!! No amount of money or plastic surgery is gonna make her love her self!! It starts within

Exactly... deep down I reckon she regrets leaving bill or he left her or whatever, because she was a different person when they was together much more family orientated and nicer.
like the bloke who supposedly beat her up . Why show it on insta like it’s a medal and laugh about it and you had that man around your kids???
like come on girl....

Reactions: 4
Exactly... deep down I reckon she regrets leaving bill or he left her or whatever, because she was a different person when they was together much more family orientated and nicer.
like the bloke who supposedly beat her up . Why show it on insta like it’s a medal and laugh about it and you had that man around your kids???
like come on girl....
U know what the worst thing about how this all comes across, those dear little children don’t make her happy. There love is never enough she wants to be famous she wants to be liked, being a mother is a chore to her. The love of a child should be everything, that Christmas tree story last week. Should of made it special for the kids but no she sat moaning about it having someone else make her children happy such a bloody shame she can not see what the world sees

No they don’t, I would never of sat there filming and be like I can’t be arsed to do the tree and let some girl she’s known about 2 minutes to spend time with her kid and do the tree which should be a family thing .... she’s a wrongen.
she will never learn, she can’t handle the comments people write on her Instagram yet she wants to be famous? Ok csssy it will be even worse when your famous ...

like come on girl....
I think she regrets it to cause she never stops talking about him.. never known someone to talk about there ex husband daily

Yea she deleted my comment when I called her out on wearing fur! Then made out she’s just plant base diet she can’t fully transition! But she doesn’t say plant base she shouts about the word vegan! She puts up animal slaughter pics and has a moan to meat eaters! What I was pointing out was how can you put all that up when you wear animal? Her mate piped up saying “ it’s call plant base diet?” If they was any good friends or stop being bum lickers they would call her out on it too! She does shout about vegan and I said she has no right to use that word as she is not snd she has no right to ever share animal slaughter videos or preach to meat eaters as she is just the same as them! Instead of listening and accepting she is a fake duck she deletes the comment! She best not ever say vegan again or show any videos! She’s just a fake witch trying to fit in with what ever she thinks is in and will make her look good! She ain’t got no money she is a proper social media fake! I’m not saying she is skint but she to me don’t scream out minted one bit! With her cheap crappy kitchen, which the council fits in council home! Everyone got that carpet in there home, then sofas, curtains and so on so please tell me how she is better than any of us? Your all right us lot are just stating the facts, she is the worse and first person to preach, slag people off and put quotes up so she’s open the floor to people to say tit back!

as for her shop the local corner hang out, no kids shouldn’t be in there, sod going in somewhere to get my hair done, brows or massage in front of bright windows, kids running around and divs shouting and in mirror filming, if you have beauty treatments done you want it relaxing and private, which proves she ain’t got a scobby about running a shop, she literally just likes to Be seen as business women of the year! She’s so boring, her videos too she just a mug

What she talks about bill all the time? So who beat her up last time? She talks about having loads of brothers didn’t they do nothing? I reckon deep down even her family roll there eyes when she pulls up! She’s so boring

That’s what I’m saying when I called her out on it she then says I’m just doing the food! Then your not vegan end off! Ain’t worth her making out I’m thick saying it’s called plant based when I definitely know the word vegan I suggest she reads up on it! She tattoos vegan on her leg but then puts leather trainers on, leather handbag and belt them fox fur coat??? She’s does say she’s vegan? Am I right lol? If you just eat plant base diet then it’s called plant base diet not vegan! Vegan is not a diet or just for food it’s beyond that lol! She’s just fake and thick twit! She hates being called out on things but she preaches tit and she doesn’t know nothing about it! I’ve never seen such a fake person I’d say she’s the worse! Her girls grow up quick and she needs to pipe down on the tit she does and says round them too, plus who she has round them

She must be reporting us or her bumlickers lol! Yea she does because she lies sooo much lol 😂 so do you lot all know her personally?

Last edited:
With her straight legs n she’s been watching way to much keeping up with the kardashians lol! Her caption lol 😂 she’s so muggy she clearly does care ha

Ha ha ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂😂 how can she not see how bleeping ridiculously photo shopped that blatantly is?! It’s not even slightly passable as real 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.