Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she says she’s coming on social media for a bit, (previously) yet everyone she says shes had to unfollow because it makes her down and upset she follows on the bug n bunny account, so I don’t get who she’s trying to fool

Selfish cow again . Thing is she’s brought this all on herself, if she didn’t lie, ruin herself, switch friends like trousers, and treated people with respect and stop thinking she’s better than everyone she probably wouldn’t feel that way.
she desperate for a man even though she claims she isn’t, but she is. She seeks attention too much. I literally don’t understand her one bit.
It’s just getting to the point where when she really does have somet wrong with her no one will believe her! She’s had apparantly sepsis, cancer scare, been ‘burgled/robbed’ , beaten by a ex , crashed her car on balloons nearly killing all her friends but still proceeds to take the same balloons whilst driving and on her phone , ‘attempted suicide multiple times’ wether that’s true or not is a different matter, lied about cutting her arms in a group chat to make people feel bad even though it turned out it was makeup .. what else?!? She’s lost the plot

Reactions: 5
She seeks to much validation and attention from strangers on the internet she won’t be gone for long. She will be sending out txs worrying her family now! Best thing she can do is section herself n get proper help to be a good mother

Careful saying D word I got a warning for it lol

What happened when she tried to commit suicide? Did she deactivate everything ?

I just can’t help my self watching her tbh lol she makes out she’s this and that and we know she’s not!

But anyway on snap - it’s the usual driving her Range Rover with miss domican (that annoying mate)
3 hours ago they was having a Netflix PJs & Chill Night & I bet she’s also clearly stalking this page!! So Hey Cassie hun!! No balloons tonight??

Reactions: 2

I believe that was after, she stood on train tracks n rang her friends n family going hysterically her brother jon crashed his car in desperate attempt to get to her she had no intention of doing anything just to scare people it’s very very sad. She needs help to go to those measures

Reactions: 1

Not sure but she made it extremely public afterwards.. like why wouldn’t you just keep that between your family for the time being!? It was like she was dying to tell everyone,, she certainly does seek validation & she needs help her friends need to start been true friends and tell her this! She was a brilliant mother when she was with bill and she can be a brilliant mother alone she just surrounds herself with fake friends and thugs!

Wtf .... she seriously needs mental help. I’m sorry but her kids should of been taken to bills or her mums and she should of checked herself in and sorted herself out. If she can do that god knows what she would do at her home around her kids. She’s a mess

Not sure but she made it extremely public afterwards.. like why wouldn’t you just keep that between your family for the time being!? It was like she was dying to tell everyone,, she certainly does seek validation & she needs help her friends need to start been true friends and tell her this! She was a brilliant mother when she was with bill and she can be a brilliant mother alone she just surrounds herself with fake friends and thugs!
Best thing I have read

It’s like her friends are scared of her?! The only normal ones is L and B .... the others are not in the right social scene for Cassy she clearly doesn’t cope well with those type of friends or she wouldn’t be the way she is. But I’m shocked L and B haven’t given up on her yet.... she probably has leftover D all over her sides where her kids are.

I don’t mean D and is what we think I mean the one we get warning for 😂😂🤣🤣 the sniff one lol

It’s like her friends are scared of her?! The only normal ones is L and B .... the others are not in the right social scene for Cassy she clearly doesn’t cope well with those type of friends or she wouldn’t be the way she is. But I’m shocked L and B haven’t given up on her yet.... she probably has leftover D all over her sides where her kids are.

I don’t mean D and is what we think I mean the one we get warning for 😂😂🤣🤣 the sniff one lol
I had no idea you get warnings for saying that 😂 Iv changed it now

yep She’s one of them boring mates who needs a punch. That mate miss D thinks she’s proper funny but I think there both divs! Yep she be all about herself and saying she’s down, so everyone makes sure she centre of attention! Yea PJ night in? There nobs! I mean sleep overs at her age, your home should be private for you and your kids! Yet it’s yet a teenager hang out! I mean doing balloons is pure trash! Like that bird out of teen mum MF she’s a wanna be too? She tries to be like her yet there both wanna be

Reactions: 3
and then when she’s feeling a bit better about herself she will do another post, then duck it up again, and these mates just keep saying the same thing over and over again. She needs to loose everything, she’s not the same girl from BFGW as she says lol, she’s completely different and money has def gone to her head!

Her too best mates... well they were her best mates ... Juice plus girls....

Bella is just a bad I seen pics of her and Bella doing balloons together and Lauren is a social worker yet doesn’t evan get involved with the way cassy treats her kids

and then when she’s feeling a bit better about herself she will do another post, then duck it up again, and these mates just keep saying the same thing over and over again. She needs to loose everything, she’s not the same girl from BFGW as she says lol, she’s completely different and money has def gone to her head!

Her too best mates... well they were her best mates ... Juice plus girls....
Wasn’t she on my big fat gypsy fortune yet keeps saying it was my big fat gypsy wedding crackhead she is

Who’s L and B haha
Lauren price and Bella dunne

Oh I don’t know about B really... but compared to the other girls she seems more normal.... I mean the other girls are the type to dtand on bars with balloons with pretty much no clothes on showing there arses and twerking.... I mean
I’m all for having a good time, L should be saying more to her but I guess there is only so many times you can tell someone !

Yeah I meant fortune my bad 😂😂

I’ve just watched today’s snap ... there is NO way she has BD literally taking the piss

Last edited:
Oh I don’t know about B really... but compared to the other girls she seems more normal.... I mean the other girls are the type to dtand on bars with balloons with pretty much no clothes on showing there arses and twerking.... I mean
I’m all for having a good time, L should be saying more to her but I guess there is only so many times you can tell someone !

Yeah I meant fortune my bad 😂😂

I’ve just watched today’s snap ... there is NO way she has BD literally taking the piss
What’s her snap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.