Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see Jess was after beating her but cassy was hiding behind TL making sure she was protected by cameras. She hit that old woman with a phone because she thought she was going to be protected by TL girl is a coward
You know what that poor child in the back of the jeep must of knone she wa gunna cause a scene to be filming. I bet she wa on all day talking about he’s mam and what she wa gunna do and not do bleeping clown

Reactions: 8
That baby needs to be taken from her when she’s given birth with a mother and father like that! What chance will he stand. Hope SS get involved asap and take that baby from her and the girls get to live with bill. Starting fights whilst pregnant absolute disgrace. Don’t condone what Jess did but seems she barely touched her from this angle and she was fine after still recording
She’s genuinely upset so many people at least 4 people on Facebook has said she’s done stuff to them and after the baby they are going to her house . Social services needs to urgently take the girls and give them to the dad and remove the baby as soon as he’s born ! It’s disgusting! This is not over and other travellers have now spoken up and said they going to her house when she’s had the child . I’m counting down the days !

Reactions: 6
I bet I know a woman not to far away from Shaggy Anne who’s loving this episode. Because if I was LC I know I would be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
you can tell how calculated she is when as soon as the car was close to her she pointed the camera at her bump and started touching it shouting tommylee, he didn’t give a tit neither of them ran to check if the 9 year old standing next to her was ok. she just started telling him to get his son out of the car to try to one up jess again. first of all what mother wouldn’t be telling her young child to get in the house in the first place standard cassy loves to act like the big woman than act the victim. tommylees own son was screaming i bleeping hate you at them. i don’t know why bill has never taken them kids off her, she’s scum and always has been now “home schooling” the girls more like paying for a home tutor for an hour and sending them to her mums for the day and the rest of the time they can look after the new baby while she botches people in the shed

Reactions: 15
She’s genuinely upset so many people at least 4 people on Facebook has said she’s done stuff to them and after the baby they are going to her house . Social services needs to urgently take the girls and give them to the dad and remove the baby as soon as he’s born ! It’s disgusting! This is not over and other travellers have now spoken up and said they going to her house when she’s had the child . I’m counting down the days !
You have any screenshots for entertainment

Reactions: 1
And how she can’t play the victim!! She’s said she wants Jess’s blood in that private message I know a lot of people wants hers
She amount of travellers that’s posted on Facebook that’s she’s a grass and lier is unbelievable! Cassy thinks is is one and she aint 😂 … when she’s had the baby watch how many people knock on her door she thinks these girls are going to play games she’s wrong , she’s lied , black mailed and is a grass she won’t be able to go anywhere without having to fight traveller woman . Safe to say this will destroy her business like she destroys peoples faces 😂

• Haha
To me what’s telling from the videos is not once does she put her phone down or check on her daughter !! And all she keeps saying to TL is get your boy ?! So she was trying to wind Jess up even more !! Not that I agree with what Jess did in the car but that video from inside the car is sickening that poor boy. I hope Jess doesn’t let him go back there and I bet he doesn’t want to! And sorry it is weird to give a boy a brother called Johnny when he already has a brother called Johnny !! Weird and confusing for him and a million other names to be called !

Reactions: 14
You have any screenshots for entertainment
Everything 😂
---

---
And the poor children screaming and she has the audacity she say “ get your son “ 😂

Attachments

• 25.1 KB
  • 67.7 KB
    • Wow
    Reactions: 2
    Has anyone actually contacted the police or social services because there's all this chat but I'm not sure if there is any safeguarding action?

Reactions: 5
    Oh no forgotting
    To me what’s telling from the videos is not once does she put her phone down or check on her daughter !! And all she keeps saying to TL is get your boy ?! So she was trying to wind Jess up even more !! Not that I agree with what Jess did in the car but that video from inside the car is sickening that poor boy. I hope Jess doesn’t let him go back there and I bet he doesn’t want to! And sorry it is weird to give a boy a brother called Johnny when he already has a brother called Johnny !! Weird and confusing for him and a million other names to be called !
    Don’t forget chicken wankers dog is called Jonny as well 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 8
    If any new people are here just read through all of these threads... cassie not the girl everyone thinks she is on social media there is a reason ALOT of people dislike her. She is NOT a traveller I dont really understand why everyone goes along with it, especially people who have known her since school etc.. it's like someone deciding one day that they are black and then everyone just accepting it.. its all very strange!

Reactions: 11
    Ain’t woman enough? Cassy knows nothing about being a proper woman. Sleeping with ya best friends husband now got her sloppy seconds 🤣 Cassy says she don’t want Jess arrested but she’s dry snitchin by privately messaging the video cos she knows it will get out 🐀

Reactions: 10
    My heart breaks for her daughter. You see her hand on Cassy's stomach in the video. She is checking on her mum, but not once does the mother bother to check her daughter. She is too busy trying to get TL attention. You can see how low down on his list of priorities Cassy and her crotch goblins are.

• Sad
    Reactions: 22
    If any new people are here just read through all of these threads... cassie not the girl everyone thinks she is on social media there is a reason ALOT of people dislike her. She is NOT a traveller I dont really understand why everyone goes along with it, especially people who have known her since school etc.. it's like someone deciding one day that they are black and then everyone just accepting it.. its all very strange!
    everyone round here knows she’s a wido the only reason she’s got gypsy women back in her comments is cos of tommylee everyone knows she’s a german, she thinks gypsy spunk= gypsy blood

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 12
    Wonder if all this attention will have an impact on her butchering services, shame the dog didn’t get a mention in all this.

Reactions: 9
    Yeah she’s just got away with the dog situation and also the fact she’s dieting whilst pregnant has now got sidelined 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🥴

I'm waiting for the big reveal status now from cassy like... hi everyone I know you've all probably seen the video me and my baby JBB have been checked over at a&e I was so scared for mine and my babies life I can't believe this has happened to me blah blah fxckinn blahhhh. Hopefully bill sees this videos and takes them girls away from her they need protecting from that monster. Skanky deserves nothing in this life.

• Heart
    Reactions: 10