Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy was not banking on that little boy recording the before bit was she? She thought she could control and manipulate everyone into thinking she was a victim. Even saying the nan feel and hot her face, ducking liars been exposed.

Reactions: 14
jades_lives_11_11_ is her tiktok
---
Apparently jess has been arrested according to jade
I went to watch her and she’s not live must of missed her!! Did nose through her videos the boxer trainer James I know well 😂😂😂 cassy is fucked mate if she tries to fight jade hahahaha

Reactions: 4
If social services don’t remove them kids sanks awfully wrong she took that kid out the house to have a row with her they’ve got black and white bloody evidence now what more do they need to remove these children!

When they had the fight years ago the video was taken down and they asked everyone to take it down and it was never seen again because social services / police would get involved. They have got no chance this time. It has gone viral. I just keep thinking those poor children 😢

• Sad
Tommy Lee had no control over that situation and was a wet blanket . He was twirling around like a ballerina between the two .
I never saw Jess running Cassy over coming but I think so many will praise Jess for it 🤣
I hope the car bonnet is okay . Looks a decent motor !
---
Chicken wankers having her say 🙄 wondered how long before it piped up
Ironic she says this yet her daughter the Medway bike needs to learn from her own behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have sent everything to the police. Cassy may not have wanted to press charges but do the police know all the facts or just her one-sided take on it? I'm not a grass but those children deserve to be safe and secure. It's just basics otherwise they will grow up to be traumatised or replicate their parents behaviour and think it's ok. In the past, I've contacted B&Bs old school and the council with safeguarding concerns but nothing ever gets done. Enough is enough now. Those kids need professional intervention and fast.

Reactions: 13
Someone's posted the video of when cassyanne was forced to say she is a bleep and she slept with black men and is a cheater and her business is done... Everything has literally gone viral. Crazy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I went to watch her and she’s not live must of missed her!! Did nose through her videos the boxer trainer James I know well 😂😂😂 cassy is fucked mate if she tries to fight jade hahahaha
She’s been avoiding it for YEARS

Someone's posted the video of when cassyanne was forced to say she is a bleep and she slept with black men and is a cheater and her business is done... Everything has literally gone viral. Crazy.
I remember this being posted 🤣 that was in brockets era I think

Reactions: 8
Ahhh yes when she was with G again causing drama!! Women’s a bleep I hope LC is laughing as she never reacted to her once … where is that posted? Her kid was in that situation aswell wasn’t she?

Reactions: 5
I have sent everything to the police. Cassy may not have wanted to press charges but do the police know all the facts or just her one-sided take on it? I'm not a grass but those children deserve to be safe and secure. It's just basics otherwise they will grow up to be traumatised or replicate their parents behaviour and think it's ok. In the past, I've contacted B&Bs old school and the council with safeguarding concerns but nothing ever gets done. Enough is enough now. Those kids need professional intervention and fast.
Jess is good mother that will do anything for her children and if you have watched all 3 videos you will see she was pushed to the edge like she’s been doing to her for the last 4/5 years!! All that reporting to the police has done is get a 7 month present jess in trouble) Cassy knew what she was doing

Reactions: 11