Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping he’ll the video of them in the car man them poor little boys all cos cassy bleeping Anne is causing dramas again she’s a prick a piece of tit no wonder Jess drove her car at her honestly 😞 all these poor kids stuck in the middle of it all cassy needs locking up Tommy Lee needs locking up and Jess also needs locking up for driving the car at a kid again couldn’t give a duck about cassy but not the kids man
---
I honestly cannot believe this has gone on with kids all around!! Tried to upload the video of them in the car but it says file to big ?? So anyone who wants to see it go to that annemarie fb post and it’s been posted in the comments multiple times
If it’s the video in the car, I posted it on page 8

Well Cassy Ann laying super victim again ! She’s done this to many woman - lies and starts on them then pulls a phone out to record and calls police only this time she can’t call police because her “ husband” Tommy Lee is on license

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Kids need taking from every person in that video. Vile, handled wrong in every way.
I don’t know what was worst, the boy screaming for cassy to get off his nan or the little girl almost being flattened, truly vile. Now is social services chance to take them kids off the lot of them!!! Disgusting !! Looks like at least one of these girls are having a baby in jail

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Them poor children ! You can clearly hear Jess and the other lady in the video ! Cassy clearly thought she would get away with it due to being pregnant ! Slaggy Ann is definitely a gift that keeps on giving … w she is constantly black mailing , lieing , and calling police

Attachments

Imagine paying all that money for a house on that street to see a wanna be gypsy fighting out there every other week I’d be FUMING🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They wasn’t woman enough? Jess is tryin her hardest to get to cassy and the dumpy little tit bag is hiding In front of 2 recording cameras and hiding behind Tommy Lee 🤡🤣😭 she thought she was safe to get mouthy and hit the old woman bcos she thought hubby would save her didn’t bargain on Jess flipping and him doing sweet duck all.

Reactions: 11
Cassy will read all of this … and I hope she does and reads this very carefully … she’s a complete joke ! She’s not a traveller she’s a wanna be , a complete and utter lunatic that shouldn’t have her children and I hope her ex takes the children away before social services does . She’s upset so many traveller woman and when she’s had the baby she will come unstuck ! Tommy Lee didn’t care about her in the video and was more concerned with not going back to prison ( he will) let’s hope the children’s father has more sense and takes the children away from her and fast

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big man.

I'm on licence. We got to bolt.

Just the mam you want for the father of your child.

All deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They wasn’t woman enough? Jess is tryin her hardest to get to cassy and the dumpy little tit bag is hiding In front of 2 recording cameras and hiding behind Tommy Lee 🤡🤣😭 she thought she was safe to get mouthy and hit the old woman bcos she thought hubby would save her didn’t bargain on Jess flipping and him doing sweet duck all.
He was more concerned with not going back to prison then Cassy 😂 the whole country is laughing at her and so many travellers have shared the videos and screens shots laughing at her and calling her names .

Reactions: 7
CASSYS DAD WASNT CALLED John her uncle is John!!!!!
She’s plenty of people that don’t like it so imagine a few have sent it all in to social services….. loved how Big TL didn’t give a duck about her and only a prison recall. Peice of tit dad tho

Reactions: 4
That baby needs to be taken from her when she’s given birth with a mother and father like that! What chance will he stand. Hope SS get involved asap and take that baby from her and the girls get to live with bill. Starting fights whilst pregnant absolute disgrace. Don’t condone what Jess did but seems she barely touched her from this angle and she was fine after still recording

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slaggy Ann wanted these videos leaked that’s the more infuriating part!

Reactions: 7