Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Sparkle1981

Half you lot need your heads checked ..I do not care what she done or how she done it attempting to cause serious harm to cassy is one thing … but children and unborn babies there is zero justification FUCKING zero … let them all live their feral life how they see fit there all as bad as one another all them so called adults/mothers/gramdmothers ..
putting innocent kids lives at risk and giving them trauma to carry with them for lifetime is unforgivable …
I hope they all have social knocking to protect the whole lot of them children Becouse this is horrific viewing absolute hill billy behaviour…

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I've been balls deep in these threads after seeing a video on fb of this cunt being rammed with a car 🫣🤣 never heard of her before but thought I'd Google her and found she's got a tattle thread 🥳 I'm still 2 threads behind so I'm gonna go back there but thought I'd say hello and I'm robbing some of your insults for every day life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Omglol

VIP Member
To me that video looks like a heavily pregnant woman and her mother and children were under attack from an unstable jealous prostitute and her pumped up pimp. In a moment of sheer panic to get away and protect herself and her unborn baby she jumped in the car and tried get away in such speed that she lost control of the vehicle causing it to veer off the road and up the curb. That’s how I would interpret it so let’s hope that’s what the police believe too 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 36

dumdums83

VIP Member
Cassy is such a fucking cunt!!! I’m so pleased to see rocco is thriving in his new forever loving home, but this lady has told me he is a nervous wreak, he poos himself when voices are raised, and cowers, he has truly come from an horrifically abusive house. Cassy you are a cunt!!! If your old dog acts like this the kids will do the same
IMG_5397.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

JessW123

Sorry - Johnny blue are cigarettes in Ireland 😭😂

imagine calling the poor child after fags I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Boredofher

VIP Member
They are all fucking weird. 2 disco dancing sons, who was a singer and pop star sensation, that then took to cage fighting 🤦angel that thinks she 19 but looks more like she was dug up 19 years ago...... Turn merry fucking berry...... Then you got Cassy a clapped out old banger that's had more body work done than a 40 year old cortina and got more miles on her than fucking concord.... THEY THINK THEY ARE FUCKING NORMAL.... I tell ya the family are worst than them fucked up inter bred weirdos in America. I wouldn't be surprised if angel ain't got a cellar with Cassy's old man living down there, the disco dancers father and that old fella who fell off the side of the earth during covid

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
He’s not allowed to be at hers not only is he on licence but he’s beat her a few times ! Those kids have seen him attack her more than once !

I spoke with someone today that knows her very well and they say she’s a coke head and had been messing about with a man literally only a couple of months before she was pregnant !!

She’s a mess and now the blonde ? … Cassy trying to be Jess is hilarious like blonde hair will make mr I’m going to be recalled stay with her

If you want to see Cassy get beat go to the kent horse fair !

Iv been told someone is going and waiting for her 😂
---
News just in slaggy Ann u sneaky little rat when you’re out sleeping around u don’t cover your tracks well ! 😂 a girl on snap chat said cassy was sleeping with a family member of hers abroad ! Literally just before she got with Tommy Lee again and just before he got out of jail !

She’s asking around for Tommy lees phone number to send him screen shots , videos , what’s apps all of Cassy with some man in Dubai 😂😂 and apparently she’s got videos : screen shots of them on FaceTime 😂

How can we tell Tommy Lee 😂
Try looking in the mirror while shouting tommmmmy leeeeee 13x that should summon him for Recall

• Haha
  • Heart
Slaggy Ann please read :

My friend ( the relation ) of the Man U messed with just before Tommy Lee got out of jail is sending Tommy Lee all of your text messages , screen shots of FaceTime , and I don’t know if u know it the lovely pic of u in the hotel room in Dubai !

And I can’t wait ! Your a known coke head , a whore that’s been seeing with every man in kent - u threaten people and black mail them and the traveller woman have a group chats talking about u with stickers of your chicken wankin on what’s app !

Not only that slaggy Ann the half breed German gypsy but you are getting what’s coming to at the horse fair coming up so please make sure u attend, oh and bring someone to pick your turkey teeth up from the floor when they are knocked out !

P.s your “husbands” family have talked about you in every way , Chathams local come head slapper your known as - and your daddy is not a traveller ! That’s been made very clear all over Facebook 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
An object you can come back from - a car driving into a human, let alone a pregnant one well I know which one I’d choose

they’re all unhinged but wow using a car as a weapon is a disgrace

Lgrace90

Well I feel like I just been woke up from a coma. I wasn’t away from the thread that long but jheeeez. I stayed away because it was so boring and then missed the literal car crash unfold. When I kept seeing Cassy ran over trending on tik tok I NEVER expected this. TLB highlight being ‘I’m on LICENSE. Now I’m recalled, now I’m recalled’ if that isn’t love then I don’t know what is.
yes the whole situation was bad, HOWEVER, completely unavoidable. Slaggy did not need to be outside for handover of the child, it’s not her child. And TLB was there so literally no reason for the walking STD to be out there offending her neighbours ears with her tommehhhh leeeeee. That’s how she says his name in the bedroom you just know it 😂😂 dirty old mattress back. Not even checking her own daughter was ok, still mouthing off trying to cause drama. How she’s never copped a severe hiding I don’t know. J seems to own her actions and says it isn’t right but frankly she’s been a ticking time bomb the way that cum rag has been goading her over the years. I’m not a fighting woman but if someone done that to my mother infront of my children I’d see red like J did. How the social ain’t been all over her arse for years il never know. By the sounds of it as soon as that crotch goblin is out she’s getting TANNED and not in a nose spray/sunbed way 😂
P.s. do I think GTA driving at pedestrians on the pavement is funny? No. Do I think GTA driving at Mrs ZimmermanClarkeSmithBeaneyBrockettBeaneyx2 is funny? Yes it’s mildly amusing

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Jesus well soz but anyone driving like that at people needs a police visit imo. No doubt Cassy will have left out all the provoking that led to this. Why on earth TL wouldn’t be doing hand offs himself at a place that was mutual is beyond me. Is he brain dead?

• Heart
I actually feel sorry for Jess now , yes what she did was wrong but you can see why she saw red . And she didn’t actually hurt anyone cassy walked away from it so she did have the sense to stop the car .

Cassy needs them kids taken away they see way too much , she takes them around with her everywhere like they are her mates . Even during the xl bully live she’s reading out people are threatening to burn my house down in front of the girls . How scary must it feel to be an 8 &9 year old hearing people want to kill your mum or burn your home . You keep things like that away from their earshot if you are a decent parent

Reactions: 27

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I love how Cassy repeatedly screeches for Tommy Lee, and he completely ignores her. He clearly doesn't give one single shit about her, seemed more concerned about Jess.

Those poor fucking traumatised children 😢

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
Tommy LEE
Tommy LEE
Tommy LEE
Tommy LEE
TOMMY LEE
TOMMY LEE
TOMMY LEE
Is living rent free in my head 😂😂😂

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cassy deserves a beating but not when she is pregnant and not when kids are around. That video is awful
Then Cass shouldn't be handing out beatings when she's fucking pregnant. She wernt kept in the hospital, she's not walking with a limp, she clearly ain't got no bruises as they would be shown off, she shouldn't of had the kid outside while arguing, she's fucking off on holiday still.......

To the idiot that said that getting smacked in the head is one thing...... Can not getting hit in the head no kill then???

Let's also not forget CASSY DRIVES RECKLESS EVERY FUCKING DAY.... ON DRUGS, NO SEATBELTS, FILMING, BALLOONS, KIDS WITH NO BELTS ON. DROVE INTO A WALL OUT OF HER NUT, HARMING 3 OF HER FRIENDS.

Reactions: 26

Sparkle1981

Cor she went flying. Its bad but she put herself in that situation

Mate this is poisonous behaviour . It don’t matter what she did she is carrying a child and bug was standing next to her outside her own home …
I don’t rate cassy at all ..
I fact I have been fuming over the dog .

but some of these comments are tapped and says way more about you lot then it does about her ..

How can you hate some one so much you blame her for someone mounting the Kirb at speed and smashing into her and her unborn child and just missing her other child …

It’s weird and worrying are you the same kind of person that says a women wearing a short skirt and a ton of makeup asked to be raped …

Reactions: 26