Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the video from inside the car I can see why she wanted to run her over

It should never have happened but was 💯 cassy that caused it and filming after was disgusting

Reactions: 19
Both videos have knocked me sick. The boy begging and desperate for Cassy to get away from the car and Bug screaming when her Mum got hit… shameful behaviour on all parts, pathetic behaviour on all parts. All the kids need safeguarding ASAP. I don’t even have any more words to explain how twisted this all is

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it speaks volumes that Tommylee is more concerned over being recalled than his girlfriend being hit with the car. Not once did she show any concern for Bug.

Reactions: 22
I hope all the videos are passed on to the kids schools it's awful behavior those children need to be kept safe

Reactions: 7
TommyLee actually hit Jess aswell. In cass video after jess hit her he leans in the motor. She’s got a bruised eye from him. I feel so sorry for them kids being there when it all happened. Tommy Lee couldn’t care less about cassy no are you ok and didn’t even run to help her. All he cares about is himself 🙄 show up

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That Tommy Lee doesn’t give a tit about no one but himself! His as thick and selfish as Cassy. Sounds iike a 16 year old chav going on about recalled to prison. They made me cringe to death listening to to them both a pair of divs. No she shouldn’t have drove the car at her it was wrong but it was reactive to a whole load of tit dumb and dumber had put her through.

Reactions: 13
I think it speaks volumes that Tommylee is more concerned over being recalled than his girlfriend being hit with the car. Not once did she show any concern for Bug.
agreed ! You would expect a mother to turn to their child straight away and say it’s ok or are you ok and you would expect a ‘husband’ to run over and ask if she was ok or where did she get hit-

they are made for each other a pair of selfish wankers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But it’s ok the girls made pasta and went swimming with equally as deluded nan 🤣 more like after school clubs than education. The whole family think life’s basics are so special.

Reactions: 9
Meltdown pending or will she jump on a plane, tattle link needs to be plastered all over that post 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I love how Cassy repeatedly screeches for Tommy Lee, and he completely ignores her. He clearly doesn't give one single tit about her, seemed more concerned about Jess.

Those poor bleeping traumatised children 😢
He only ever care about jess 😂

Reactions: 2
bleeping he’ll the video of them in the car man them poor little boys all cos cassy bleeping Anne is causing dramas again she’s a prick a piece of tit no wonder Jess drove her car at her honestly 😞 all these poor kids stuck in the middle of it all cassy needs locking up Tommy Lee needs locking up and Jess also needs locking up for driving the car at a kid again couldn’t give a duck about cassy but not the kids man
---
I honestly cannot believe this has gone on with kids all around!! Tried to upload the video of them in the car but it says file to big ?? So anyone who wants to see it go to that annemarie fb post and it’s been posted in the comments multiple times

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8