Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for the big reveal status now from cassy like... hi everyone I know you've all probably seen the video me and my baby JBB have been checked over at a&e I was so scared for mine and my babies life I can't believe this has happened to me blah blah fxckinn blahhhh. Hopefully bill sees this videos and takes them girls away from her they need protecting from that monster. Skanky deserves nothing in this life.
Sorry, Bill is a piece of tit useless father. He knows precisely what Cassy is like and has done nothing to protect or safeguard those children. If he genuinely cared, he would have gone for full custody years ago.

They're all selfish, lazy, feckless cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That car didn’t hit her she banged on the bonnet with her hands.
Tommy Lee is not arsed about her at all , he opened the car door to check Jess and the kids first 🤣
When he was on about recall had me laughing🤣 Cassy carrying his baby and could have been hit by the car and he’s like I need to bolt . Should have bolted a long time ago fella 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She was doing IVF before she got pregnant with Tlb so it wouldn't suprise me if the baby's not even tlb's baby and she's just doing this to get to jess. If I was him I would be asking for a DNA test

Reactions: 6
Cassy def set this up herself mate cos big TL went out to get the kid and then out comes the poisoned little woman!! Wannabe traveler!! Love how the traveler's are calling her out oh what a shame she’s always big enough to send messages to everyone to play the victim ect!!! Jade if your reading this don’t take your post down cos you know that little woman will be messaging her 😂 bet she don’t start on her though!!! Let’s hope cassy is looking over her shoulder and frightened all the times she’s threatened and made other people scared and intimidated like that poor girl who lost £70 or something Casey was treating her and all the xl pages she was threatened she’s a vile nasty pig!!! She don’t deserve her kids as a mother you are meant to love and protect them and she does the opposite!!
---
Carrying on posting as if nothings happened. Wow.
She won’t call out the real travelers will she they will bust her up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
If any new people are here just read through all of these threads... cassie not the girl everyone thinks she is on social media there is a reason ALOT of people dislike her. She is NOT a traveller I dont really understand why everyone goes along with it, especially people who have known her since school etc.. it's like someone deciding one day that they are black and then everyone just accepting it.. its all very strange!
No one goes along with it , no one treats her like one , everyone knows she’s not to be trusted around men , they know she’s not a traveller and use her to get work done cheaply - ever traveller woman in the country knows what she is and not one decent traveller woman would be with out outside that cabin , any of her so called friends are not travellers , she can’t be trusted and every traveller man in the country knows she’s nothing but a bleep and home wrecker and won’t allow their wife’s around her . She knows everyone talks about her . She’s been talked about from day one . And a lot of travellers on Facebook have posted the truth today and said she’s nothing but a bleep hence the nick name “ slaggy Ann “

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not saying it’s right what Jess done but if someone done that to my mother I would see red only!! I hope unborn baby is ok and the trauma cassy has caused to them poor kids 💔 course she don’t want press charger cos social be involved And I hope Jess mum is ok 😢

Reactions: 12
Cassy def set this up herself mate cos big TL went out to get the kid and then out comes the poisoned little woman!! Wannabe traveler!! Love how the traveler's are calling her out oh what a shame she’s always big enough to send messages to everyone to play the victim ect!!! Jade if your reading this don’t take your post down cos you know that little woman will be messaging her 😂 bet she don’t start on her though!!! Let’s hope cassy is looking over her shoulder and frightened all the times she’s threatened and made other people scared and intimidated like that poor girl who lost £70 or something Casey was treating her and all the xl pages she was threatened she’s a vile nasty pig!!! She don’t deserve her kids as a mother you are meant to love and protect them and she does the opposite!!
---

She won’t call out the real travelers will she they will bust her up 😂😂😂
She has coursed trouble with real travellers it’s all over Facebook , but she grasses on them but from what Iv seen when she’s had that baby she’s done ! People are coming for her . Travelers don’t grass, not to police , not to social nor to rspca she does . And it’s all coming to bite her karma is on its way and her bussiness will be ruined

Reactions: 7
The videos have gone viral. Finally Cassy gets her comeuppance and people see her for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments on Annemarie maughan is going off I hope people keep posting truth no pity for cassy Ann trouble causing witch

Reactions: 5
Oh and she deffo going to be flaunting TL all over now to wind everyone up. Already started parading bug on stories with TL in the background.

Reactions: 1
“Make me a cuppa” mate you didn’t even check on Delilah after she nearly got hit just carried on filing so you’re lucky she’s even still with you in the house 😳

He was more concerned with not going back to prison then Cassy 😂 the whole country is laughing at her and so many travellers have shared the videos and screens shots laughing at her and calling her names .
She fucked about and found out 😂

• Haha