Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what Jess is saying about the name Johnny - how ever cassy has said for years she would want a boy called John or Johnny after her brother and dad . Just seems a silly thing to argue about and bring children into over a name?

Reactions: 5
Can someone please post the video, you won’t get in trouble for posting something that is already public. I just want to be nosey 🫣

Reactions: 13
I get what Jess is saying about the name Johnny - how ever cassy has said for years she would want a boy called John or Johnny after her brother and dad . Just seems a silly thing to argue about and bring children into over a name?
I think she has always called her brother Jonny Blue eyes so maybe that’s why she chosen that name

Reactions: 2
Jess is just as off key as Cassy for someone who’s so obsessed with her new man why she worried about what the chavvys called. Amd didn’t Jess post a quote the other week about how good it is that they all co parent really well lol

Reactions: 5
But why does jess care so much! I could understand if Johnny belonged to Tommy Lee but he’s another man’s child not asif his gonna be any relation to cassy and Tommy lees baby! In no way am I saying cassyanne is innocent but Jess seems like a trouble maker tbh kids with multiple men but still can’t get over the first baby daddy 😂😂😂
---
Jess’ Facebook has gone too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is all over a baby name wtf 😂😂 they both need to grow the duck up what a pair of cunts

Reactions: 2
But why does jess care so much! I could understand if Johnny belonged to Tommy Lee but he’s another man’s child not asif his gonna be any relation to cassy and Tommy lees baby! In no way am I saying cassyanne is innocent but Jess seems like a trouble maker tbh kids with multiple men but still can’t get over the first baby daddy 😂😂😂
---
Jess’ Facebook has gone too
No but Baby TL will have two brothers called Jonny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cassy deserves everything she gets. No sympathy for her or any of them inbred cunts. DO feel for all three kids though. Social services need to get involved with Cassy and at least monitor her for 6months

Reactions: 12
Where’s people seeing this video at then? Wonder who cass has listened to to remove it all. My bets TL has said take it down it’s a show up his mum and family would have been shown over that

Reactions: 3
Maybe if she had moved away from the car when she was politey asked to while the children were in the car screaming for cassy to stop and didn’t get aggressive and attack their nan while the dear little boy was screaming don’t hurt my nanny none of this would of escalated to what it did. They were only there at her house to pick the boy up and that was it.

Reactions: 7
Cassy walks round thinking she’s big man then goes crying when someone tries to run her over? Stop acting like a bleep when you’re a mother. No one but YOU puts the lives of her children and unborn baby at risk! You don’t nourish that baby with any nutrients. Just sugar, caffeine and tobacco and fill the other kids full of processed crap causing one of them to be obese!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe if she had moved away from the car when she was politey asked to while the children were in the car screaming for cassy to stop and didn’t get aggressive and attack their nan while the dear little boy was screaming don’t hurt my nanny none of this would of escalated to what it did. They were only there at her house to pick the boy up and that was it.
there we go always more to it she’s always the one that starts everything then plays the victim!!!

Reactions: 4
So where was big TL when all this was going on?

I would not have been happy if a woman like Cassy was in charge of my kid.

Reactions: 6