Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's lesson teaching 5hem how to be treated properly hahaha ha

So ladies this is what you teach ya girls

How to self harm and manipulate on a group chat saying that the members of the chat made her do it.

Abandon countless family pets
Fall out with your family
Go on holiday without them
Inject unlicensed tanning tit
Do balloons
Do coke
Have surgery
Get beat by numerous men
duck off on holiday with out them
Do a video at 4am infront of your children saying you sleep with allsorts
Do star jumps semi naked in a car park
Eat with ya mouth wide open
Teach them microwave meals
Near get one of ya children mowed down for acting a can't.
Ruin a son and father relationship
Be a grass
Get back with a man that robbed and beat ya
Chuck ya food up
Have a man that beats ya home up
Have a man who don't put a roof over ya head
Have a man that buys you bit of shellfish

OOOOO CASS YOU PRINCESS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Cassy can't even spell 'educate' as she has written 'educat'. Everything on that planner is related to money. I fear those girls will become so mentally damaged - even more so. It's like being in a prison but let out for an hour a day. Their social skills will be shot to pieces and they will find adult life so difficult to adjust to. Kids need their peers to have fun, appreciate differences, have a moral compass etc. These kids will probably be doing the night feeds whilst Slaggy gets her 8 hours beauty sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can she bang on about teaching the girls to only expect the best when she literally brings the worst men around them and shows them nothing but toxic relationships? She’s teaching them that as long as you get spoiled, any behaviour is acceptable.

Reactions: 12
How can she bang on about teaching the girls to only expect the best when she literally brings the worst men around them and shows them nothing but toxic relationships? She’s teaching them that as long as you get spoiled, any behaviour is acceptable.
She doesn’t even get spoilt she gets hidden and denied. When has any man that she has ever been near posted her or claimed her. she is a slag and a clown and that is all she will ever be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh the irony of her posting this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no one is a more messy adult than her!!! 😂😂

IMG_7229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Happy Sexy Millionaire - you have got to kidding! Put the book down! Sad Skint Slut more your thing! 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The girls skin is burnt, how irresponsible is that! Top Mum 🖕
---
So she’s on holiday with the kids but she’s making boring Tik toks saying how she’s gonna do homeschooling when she’s back….why wouldn’t she be out enjoying the hol?
---
Posting a story about homeschooling and educating your children ... And then posting a video of your eldest eating with her mouth open ... Maybe start at the basics before teaching them what a mortgage is mate.
She can't even spell worth a tit herself, how she going to teach proper English, reading and writing!

Reactions: 3
How did I get a teenager? Firstly you didn’t the child is 10 isn’t she? Secondly you’re wanting them to be teenagers by rolling their tops up to show their bellies! I don’t get her one minute they are dressed like 2 year olds with the awful long socks and dresses the next like 15 year olds with lashes nails and crop tops!

Reactions: 18
She’s so proud when they get sunburned “getting some colour” she’s off her rocker 😂

Reactions: 11
How did I get a teenager? Firstly you didn’t the child is 10 isn’t she? Secondly you’re wanting them to be teenagers by rolling their tops up to show their bellies! I don’t get her one minute they are dressed like 2 year olds with the awful long socks and dresses the next like 15 year olds with lashes nails and crop tops!
Literally was thinking the exact same thing! Her eldest just turned 10! I dunno why she so desperate for her kids to be grown it’s sad!

Reactions: 4
Literally was thinking the exact same thing! Her eldest just turned 10! I dunno why she so desperate for her kids to be grown it’s sad!
It’s because she has no friends so she wants them to be her mates because they’re obliged to like her 🤣

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, but my god them poor girls are red raw. She can’t be trusted to look after them on her own can she. No wonder she normally leaves them at home when she goes on holiday. With all her money you would think she would go to Barbados, or Hawaii not Cape Verde 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened to jades daughter? I really like jade she would make a really nice friend tbh.. not like cassy!!
been thinking about her. I know being nosey x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.