Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just sin the videos. Looks to me as if jess would of just had a straightener with her but tlb was holding her back and shes seen red after watching cassie smack her mum up she's jumped in the motor n rammed her n tbh I can't say I have any sympathy for cassie at all only the children

Reactions: 17
I've just sin the videos. Looks to me as if jess would of just had a straightener with her but tlb was holding her back and shes seen red after watching cassie smack her mum up she's jumped in the motor n rammed her n tbh I can't say I have any sympathy for cassie at all only the children
You can see Jess was after beating her but cassy was hiding behind TL making sure she was protected by cameras. She hit that old woman with a phone because she thought she was going to be protected by TL girl is a coward

Reactions: 10
TL “I’m on licence, we’ve gotta bolt!”. Its the video recorded from Cassys phone, it’s easy to find been shared loads

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor bugs screaming when the car made contact with Cassy, I don’t give a tit about any of the adults or whose in the right bullshit but it’s those poor children that are going to be traumatised by this.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
comments on her post about the videos, Videos on that birds facebook have been viewed, shared over and over tit loads of time 🤣 🤣 🤣 think its funny how they all name her in every comments., Oh Cassy then, what she done now? TL i am on recall was quality, he was more interested in his ex. Says alot but we all know that, caring husband

Reactions: 10
This has all got out of hand now. Cassy big bollocks is pushing people too far now. Those kids are going to be damaged for life of this continuous cycle keeps going. Poor kids, made me really upset and I wish I had not watched. Social services really need to step in and safeguard them for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
has Jess been arrested?
No Jess ain't been arrested. Like Cassy wernt arrested when she near on killed 3 people while out her nut on balloons. Like Cassy ain't been nicked for beating a woman's head in, while the woman couldn't fight back coz she was sat in a car and the little troll had the woman through the window, while her grandchildren were in the back getting splatted with their granny's blood!!!

It's a shame Jess did drive that car at her as otherwise Tommy lee would of sorted Cass out and that would of upset Cass even more lol as she knows she only got TL as Jess didn't want him..... TL sticking up for Jess would of sent her bleeping looney

Reactions: 6
One of Jess's kids jumps in the front seat then she drives off. Kid wouldn't have had time to sit down, let alone be strapped in. Pregnancy hormones have gone mental on both sides. Tommylee is such a wet blanket doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 13
One of Jess's kids jumps in the front seat then she drives off. Kid wouldn't have had time to sit down, let alone be strapped in. Pregnancy hormones have gone mental on both sides. Tommylee is such a wet blanket doing absolutely nothing.
He's probably sick of the tit. I hope he's rethinking his choices right now lol

I love how Cassy repeatedly screeches for Tommy Lee, and he completely ignores her. He clearly doesn't give one single tit about her, seemed more concerned about Jess.

Those poor bleeping traumatised children 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
TL won’t get recalled for that. Funny how she called ‘her husbands’ name about 15 times before he actually acknowledged her. Still no video of cass hitting the gran though so I think it police were to get involved it looks worse for her unfortunately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.