Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She aint that scrawny…. Ring doorbell says otherwise. The little potato

I quite like this girl. See her on tik tok didn’t know that was her name. Why would cassy attack an old woman and not Jess is she really that much of a pussy. The way she makes sure she keeps filming and stays infront of a ring doorbell GRASS. I still do not condone running a car a kid BUT in that situation if a scrawny dirty trollop like that ever thought she could touch my mother I would be jailed cos she would of been put through that house then dragged and scalped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love to she the other videos. Seems a far few people see her for what she is

Reactions: 6
Before I say this I know she is no angel but being rammed by a car 5 months pregnant no one deserves that. Everyone is talking about how she hit Jess's mum before this where is the evidence of this? All I have seen is a facebook post which is above but how do we know this has actually happened?

Reactions: 4
I bet she's not going to the police because if she did, Jess would get locked up and then TL would have to have his son full time which no way would Cassandra want.?

Reactions: 5
the police have been at cassys but she’s said she’s not pressing charges and she’s not interested her and her child are fine it was just an altercation that got out of hand

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Go onto annemarie Maughan Facebook both videos on there. Jess was going to beat cassy cassy hid like a tit bag behind Tommy Lee

Reactions: 8
Well well well. So that’s why Cassy said she was leaving the country at first. Tommy Lee seems to thing Cassy was in the wrong! Bet she was fuming that he wasn’t immediately doing what she said. Cassy was a bleeping idiot provoking like that with bug right next to her, bleeping awful screams from her and Cassy still posting the next day like she’s in the right. Just when you think she can’t get any worse. Not excusing the ram with the car but bleeping hell. Can’t imagine jess and her mam went there for a fight in the first place
---
Everyone in the comments thinks it’s cos he left jess for Cassy! Imagine they knew it started over absolutly duck all!

Reactions: 7
So TL don't give a tit more worried his on license and will be on recall fkn idiot.

Reactions: 11
Go onto annemarie Maughan Facebook both videos on there. Jess was going to beat cassy cassy hid like a tit bag behind Tommy Lee
Can someone try post the other video here I can't see the videos on this woman's facebook
Also how does people know what TLB is saying about it have i missed something

Reactions: 2
This comment 😂

IMG_6832.jpeg

---
Can someone try post the other video here I can't see the videos on this woman's facebook
Also how does people know what TLB is saying about it have i missed something
It’s this link

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jess and her mum went to Cassy's to collect little TL..... Cass as the hump with Jess for outing the baby name.... The little boy was upset both his brothers was going to be called Johnny!!!! JOHN was not Cassy's dad name. She also well aware of Jess's children's names.

Cassy went over to the motor and was getting saucey knowing Jess is also pregnant, they told her to go away and get her arm out the motor, jess's mum pushed Cassy's arm out the window so they could leave. Cassy as then lost her tit and started caving jess's mum's head in.... Through the window.... INFRONT OF JESS'S KIDS WHO WAS IN THE CAR AND HER BUG!!!! The women get out of the car and Tommy lee is saying to jess's mum it wernt me just go and il sort her out. Jess is trying to get at Cassy while she's being a mouthy woman after opening jess's mum's head up.... She's hard 🙄.... She's shouting you've come to my house in a her traveller accent obviously..... Jess had to go to her house to collect her bleeping child!!!! Now through all this Cassy never dropped her phone once and carried on recording after supposing getting hit by the car.... Most of you have seen one angle!!!! Never once does she scream BUG or put that tit house phone down to check her girl is ok!!!!

Reactions: 20
All the tit Cassy has done in her life and the situations she has been in your think her first concern would be her children, why was show mouthing off in the first place and putting hands on people, with her kid watching. Social wanna be looking at that video as well as the police
---
Whats her page? Can’t see nothing
Linked it above
---
Acting like Delilah didn’t just have a heart attack the day before 😳

IMG_6834.png

---
People commenting on her post saying hops she’s ok they’ve seen the video surely they have seen both videos….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.