Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a line though isn’t there it’s a bit like that from Google box - everyone loves a bad boy don’t they YEAH but not a f* terrorist though Chris!” Reaching into a motor to smack someone up the forehead with an iPhone vs the attempt murder of an innocent beautiful lovely little 9 year old girl. Be so serious please.
So why wernt she done for attempted murder when she was off her nut on balloons and injuried her friends while driving into a wall

Reactions: 7
Jess going Gran theft auto through the hedge was so unhinged but I don’t think she hit Cassy . Cassy would be making a huge song and dance about it with a fake cast on every limb 🤣
I am sure Cassy does worse than this outside her house never mind inside it .
It’s like a street version of wwe with the theatrics .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re like The Whittaker family - that really inbred family in America 🤣
They make them seem average everyday people 😂
---
So why wernt she done for attempted murder when she was off her nut on balloons and injuried her friends while driving into a wall
Old drop nickers is the definition of duck about and find out
---
Jess going Gran theft auto through the hedge was so unhinged but I don’t think she hit Cassy . Cassy would be making a huge song and dance about it with a fake cast on every limb 🤣
I am sure Cassy does worse than this outside her house never mind inside it .
It’s like a street version of wwe with the theatrics .
Kid as deff seen and heard worse then that. i can think of 2 examples off top of my head. 1 cutting her sen up in front of them 2 driving her to some random dick of the day and calling her sen all prostitutes and whores.

Reactions: 3
We are on thread 38 this girl literally lives for drama she spouts out that a private life is a happy life yet from the same mouth spouts out that any publicity is good publicity. She has done so much wrong to so many people all of the bad things that happen to her is her karma. Yes it was wrong of jess to drive a car at them and I'm not condoning that but cassie is not the victim she makes herself out to be. She is the reason so much tit happens in her life.

Reactions: 9
There's another video...... Jess's mum ain't in the car and the car never hit Cassy, you've seen it from the worse angle. Cassy don't even drop the phone she carrys on filming lol..... And forgets about bug!!!!
have you got this one?

Reactions: 1
I get what Jess is saying about the name Johnny - how ever cassy has said for years she would want a boy called John or Johnny after her brother and dad . Just seems a silly thing to argue about and bring children into over a name?
After the dad that she was told was dead…. Ok then!
---
She’s funny saying how jess has 4 baby dads like her or her mother only have 1 ain’t chicken wanker got atleast 4 baby dads too
Exactly this 🙌🏼🙌🏼 after all the supposed miscarriages if that hadn’t have happened she would be on just as many baby dads pot kettle

Reactions: 4
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved
this is disgusting ! Nothing excuses this behaviour

why was cassy not protecting bug , she must have been terrified

Reactions: 2
Wow, thank god the little one got out of the way , she could have been seriously hurt ! They are all unhinged . I’ll be surprised if Jess hasn’t been arrested . Very strange that Cassy’s instinct wasn’t to push her daughter out the way or get out the way for her baby’s sake, that would have been my first instinct !
As for the name thing , I can see why Jess and her family have been annoyed personally. There’s millions of names in the world, and I’m sure Cassy would have something to say if Jess called her daughter Bunny etc 😂😂 TL son already has a brother called Johnny I can see why they think she should respect that and not confuse the boy giving him two siblings of the same name 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Nobody gonna call their kid Johnny now or they’ll be on Jess bonnet . Steal my kids name , feel my car 🤣
Agreed that Cassy has exposed these kids to worse like when she cut herself up and took them out late at night to get called a slag by brocket . Cassy doesn’t safe guard those kids and she welcomes all this crap to her yard. She is the neighbour from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those poor children. I honestly couldn’t care what those animal of adults do but to allow your children to witness all of that trauma is vile.
running a car in the direction of a child regardless of what has happened before is unforgivable. Scum the lot of them

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ I wasn’t expecting that 🥴 when you said it was bad yeh I wasn’t quiet expecting that don’t give a duck about cassy but going for bug Jesus Christ 😞 …. Why does the kids witness everything like this

Reactions: 10
The whole thing is madness, both parties at fault. I can see Jess’ side but not excusing her actions. Also just to make it clear Ive never driven a car at anyone (thought about it though🙈)

Reactions: 6
After the dad that she was told was dead…. Ok then!
---

Exactly this 🙌🏼🙌🏼 after all the supposed miscarriages if that hadn’t have happened she would be on just as many baby dads pot kettle
Her brother is still called John regardless - and Jess being her ‘best mate’ years ago she would’ve already known that, cassy was saying this when she was even still with bill about calling a boy something to do with blue and John. Yes the pair of them probably are as bad as each other , but doesn’t condone attempted murder ! And I’m guessing that cassy probably didn’t expect Jess to ram her, that’s why she didn’t move. Also this isn’t outside Cassys house, this is her next door neighbours house!!

Reactions: 7
Apparently jade Bonny baker has seen all the videos. This is another one always got her nose in people business lol and another one who never see set about anyone only status on socials. None of these people got a clue it’s all a show

Reactions: 3
Apparently jade Bonny baker has seen all the videos. This is another one always got her nose in people business lol and another one who never see set about anyone only status on socials. None of these people got a clue it’s all a show
Well she does support Bridgey in that crappy fake falling out so that says a lot. She likes her words doesn’t she, what a status 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gunna read all the cmmwnts now
I quite like this girl. See her on tik tok didn’t know that was her name. Why would cassy attack an old woman and not Jess is she really that much of a pussy. The way she makes sure she keeps filming and stays infront of a ring doorbell GRASS. I still do not condone running a car a kid BUT in that situation if a scrawny dirty trollop like that ever thought she could touch my mother I would be jailed cos she would of been put through that house then dragged and scalped

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.