Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's also not forget about the 4 people Cassy nearly killed while driving out of her head on drugs and balloons and crashed..... You know the one where her friend lost her teeth and rather than Cassy take the girl to get her teeth fixed, Cassy went and had hers done herself!!!! Cost the girl 25k to have hers fixed!!! But no Cassy booked in a week later for new teeth for herself!!!! Also let's not forget about when the idiot was threatening to throw herself off a bridge (how many people could that of killed) Or the crash her brother had trying to get to her during her attention seeking bollocks!!!! People have sort memories obviously or are a very sad minion that follows the car crash life of Cassy clark!!!!!
Saying that attempting to run over a pregnant person and a child is not the same as saying cassy’s actions and behaviour are correct. You cannot just justify hurting children by their parents horrendous behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Saying that attempting to run over a pregnant person and a child is not the same as saying cassy’s actions and behaviour are correct. You cannot just justify hurting children by their parents horrendous behaviour.
And Cassy as to understand she could of put her child in the house, the child shouldn't of been outside to watch Cassy's proformance it's adult stuff that's little girls ear holes shouldn't be hearing..... Cassy also saw that motor come at her and made no attempt to move the child or drop her phone!!!!! Cassy also beat a woman through a car window Infront of child despite being told by children to leave off!!!! Cassy puts her children in danger!!! Cassy didn't even ask her girl if she was alright.... Instead it was Tommy lee Tommy lee Tommy lee...... Not drop the phone up the floor and grab her child!!!! She's a calculating old tit bag and if anyone that defends her are the same.

Reactions: 13
She should have minded her own business and stayed in doors and let tl walk his boy to jess, but she had to interfere and make problems because she's an attention seeker and loves the drama.
---
I'm curious if anyone's ever said to her your mot a traveller what her response was or would be😂
---
She should have minded her own business and stayed in doors and let tl walk his boy to jess, but she had to interfere and make problems because she's an attention seeker and loves the drama.
---
I'm curious if anyone's ever said to her your mot a traveller what her response was or would be😂
Not**

Reactions: 9
I appreciate that Jess is your friend and you want to defend her, but I can speak from an impartial perspective and my response is;

You say ‘keep letting someone get away it.’ Why does she keep going back for more? If this has happened before, why did she take her mum and other child? Why did her mum not stay home with the kid and someone else go. Why did the mum not take the kid out of it. Why go somewhere and record expecting it to kick off and then tell your kid to shut up so you can continue arguing. Why try to fight when you’re pregnant? Why drive a car at a child with your own kids unsecured in the back.

I’m sorry, but my opinion remains. Anyone saying they would do the same is scum, a liar or just an idiot.
They ALL wanted a row, clearly the grandmother too or she wouldn’t have gone there again having already had grief and would have stayed behind to keep at least one child safe.
I don’t think Cassy is an innocent party here, they are all sick for not putting their kids first. We can go back and forth but my opinion won’t change.
---

But that’s not what I’m talking about is it, so all pretty irrelevant points?

Like you, I’ve voiced my opinion. Just because you don’t agree, won’t make me change it.

nothing you’ve mentioned here has anything to do with my point that none of them put their kids first in the situation and anyone jumping on the bandwagon saying ‘I’d do the same’ you’d really put retaliation above your kids and unborn child? Cos that makes you about as good a parent as Cassy doesn’t it?
Another impartial observer here and 100% agree! Whatever the circumstances, everything about this incident is wrong. No one comes out of it well or with any justification for acting the way they did.

Reactions: 13
Jess didn't want to go to Cassy's house, she wanted to meet her in a public place..... Who is too say that the grandmother, Jess and the kids hadn't been out for the day and was collecting TL on the way home!!!! I think someone is actually up Cassy's arse here and your just as laughable as her!!!?? The text messages between your idol and Jess were shared and you can see that Cassy wanted Jess at Cassy's house! Your mate is an old tit bag. Go suck her hole and get your eyebrows tatto'd by an old prosititute, your clearly also an old loveny. 🤣🤣🤣 Look Cassy I stuck up for you 🤣🤣 There's no loyalty points for you loveny.... Cassy ain't even loyal to her children hence why they are thrown around a motor on a daily basis..... My points are very relevent.... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!
I don’t really understand half of what you’ve said. But what I’m getting from your posts is that you don’t think before you type.
I’ll repeat what I’ve said a little clearer, choices were made by both parties and none of those choices put the kids first.
I think my other opinions were pretty clear, maybe you should go back and read them before you respond again.

Reactions: 11
And Cassy as to understand she could of put her child in the house, the child shouldn't of been outside to watch Cassy's proformance it's adult stuff that's little girls ear holes shouldn't be hearing..... Cassy also saw that motor come at her and made no attempt to move the child or drop her phone!!!!! Cassy also beat a woman through a car window Infront of child despite being told by children to leave off!!!! Cassy puts her children in danger!!! Cassy didn't even ask her girl if she was alright.... Instead it was Tommy lee Tommy lee Tommy lee...... Not drop the phone up the floor and grab her child!!!! She's a calculating old tit bag and if anyone that defends her are the same.
Having an opinion isn’t defending someone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to read these threads but kind of forgot about her until I saw that reel pop up on my Facebook of her talking about “home schooling” 😬 her girls.

I found her Insta again and thought “Oh, she looks pretty settled - still doing awful eyebrows and lips, still filtering her pictures to make herself look totally different, having a baby”.

Then I came on here to have a look at her threads and OH MY GAWD! The drama!!!!!! Classic Cassy 🤷😂

• Haha
Again I’ve not said any of what you have said here, I will never agree with any of the actions that took place that day. I’m entitled to my opinion, no one was right or justified in this situation at all but then I don’t have a personal connection to anyone involved so I will stick by what I said hitting someone over the head is wrong, forcing a confrontation is wrong and driving a car at an unborn and a child is wrong

Reactions: 3
---
---

Not**
She always says she’s the best of both 😂🤣 also she wasn’t on gypsy weddings she was on the gypsy fortunes sticking diamantés on bins 😂

• Haha
I'm pleased this group as attracted the Cassy tit bag fan club 🤦. Gives ya something to talk about while she's bleeping ya faces up.... Watch out being in the cabin.... It's like a scene from grand theft auto round her place. Bet she got a pat on the back last week over trying to kill her dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is bill in all this ? Surely he cares more about his daughters than slaggy Ann does? I would have taken them both away for a car crash of a life with that mother of theirs!
Apparently he’s rang up Jess’s partner about the situation about his daughter there etc but should be ringing TL tbh he should of been a proper man and sent his pregnant “wife” indoors with her daughter or better still not had her come out at all (why she’s dealing with arranging the boy to be picked up doesn’t make sense either, especially given the history, I don’t think TL allowed near Jess house but other family member should step in then) and put his son in car and said goodbye to his ex. Then none of this would have even happened.

Reactions: 5
Tommy Lee is single again 🤣🤣🤣 her life is a car crash she can’t keep a bloke to save her life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep changing her bio when they split like she’s 13 years old 😂
Hidden the “married” in her about info it used to be up there with “it’s only social media” 😂

I'm pleased this group as attracted the Cassy tit bag fan club 🤦. Gives ya something to talk about while she's bleeping ya faces up.... Watch out being in the cabin.... It's like a scene from grand theft auto round her place. Bet she got a pat on the back last week over trying to kill her dog
Girl wtf are you talking about 😂 no one here likes Cassy

I appreciate that Jess is your friend and you want to defend her, but I can speak from an impartial perspective and my response is;

You say ‘keep letting someone get away it.’ Why does she keep going back for more? If this has happened before, why did she take her mum and other child? Why did her mum not stay home with the kid and someone else go. Why did the mum not take the kid out of it. Why go somewhere and record expecting it to kick off and then tell your kid to shut up so you can continue arguing. Why try to fight when you’re pregnant? Why drive a car at a child with your own kids unsecured in the back.

I’m sorry, but my opinion remains. Anyone saying they would do the same is scum, a liar or just an idiot.
They ALL wanted a row, clearly the grandmother too or she wouldn’t have gone there again having already had grief and would have stayed behind to keep at least one child safe.
I don’t think Cassy is an innocent party here, they are all sick for not putting their kids first. We can go back and forth but my opinion won’t change.
---

But that’s not what I’m talking about is it, so all pretty irrelevant points?

Like you, I’ve voiced my opinion. Just because you don’t agree, won’t make me change it.

nothing you’ve mentioned here has anything to do with my point that none of them put their kids first in the situation and anyone jumping on the bandwagon saying ‘I’d do the same’ you’d really put retaliation above your kids and unborn child? Cos that makes you about as good a parent as Cassy doesn’t it?
I don’t even know Jess. And I take it you haven’t seen the screenshots of the messages Cassy sent to her about collecting her son. Maybe you should have a look through this thread and read it yourself. Jess wanted to meet in a public place but Cassy demanded Jess go to hers to get her son. Cassy planned this. And saying “why she got her mum with her. Why she got her other son” so she isn’t allowed to bring her mum and children to collect her son? Don’t be so stupid.

It’s obvious you’re a cassyanne ring licker. Or Cassy herself. Scumbags just sit and watch someone split their mums head open. Like you would.
---
Jess didn't want to go to Cassy's house, she wanted to meet her in a public place..... Who is too say that the grandmother, Jess and the kids hadn't been out for the day and was collecting TL on the way home!!!! I think someone is actually up Cassy's arse here and your just as laughable as her!!!?? The text messages between your idol and Jess were shared and you can see that Cassy wanted Jess at Cassy's house! Your mate is an old tit bag. Go suck her hole and get your eyebrows tatto'd by an old prosititute, your clearly also an old loveny. 🤣🤣🤣 Look Cassy I stuck up for you 🤣🤣 There's no loyalty points for you loveny.... Cassy ain't even loyal to her children hence why they are thrown around a motor on a daily basis..... My points are very relevent.... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!
Watch out, cassyannes ring lickers about 😂
How backwards is this girl. I couldn’t even be bothered to read all what she replied to me. I’d love to get up beside her 😉😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Dont blame them for recording.... Jess asked Cassy to return her boy to a public place, but Cassy refused!!! Jess wanted her boy back and had no choice but to fall into the wicked witches plan
All that could have been avoided if daddyo had taken the boy back himself ffs!

Reactions: 10
I don’t even know Jess. And I take it you haven’t seen the screenshots of the messages Cassy sent to her about collecting her son. Maybe you should have a look through this thread and read it yourself. Jess wanted to meet in a public place but Cassy demanded Jess go to hers to get her son. Cassy planned this. And saying “why she got her mum with her. Why she got her other son” so she isn’t allowed to bring her mum and children to collect her son? Don’t be so stupid.

It’s obvious you’re a cassyanne ring licker. Or Cassy herself. Scumbags just sit and watch someone split their mums head open. Like you would.
---

Watch out, cassyannes ring lickers about 😂
How backwards is this girl. I couldn’t even be bothered to read all what she replied to me. I’d love to get up beside her 😉😂😂
I do agree it was calculated as duck, nothing really surprises me with cassy, cassy is a vile human being obviously but I don’t think anyone came off in the right here. It’s a shame the video wasn’t higher showing what cassy was doing because she should be arrested too. The girl is a joke. It’s just all those kids I feel for

Po
Tommy Lee is single again 🤣🤣🤣 her life is a car crash she can’t keep a bloke to save her life
i think they are pretending to be together because after all the drama, social services are now going to be involved and he’s not meant to be around the because of his domestic abuse that Cassy, and reported him for he blacked her eye and broke her arm and he’s ain’t even meant to be with her
---
I do agree it was calculated as duck, nothing really surprises me with cassy, cassy is a vile human being obviously but I don’t think anyone came off in the right here. It’s a shame the video wasn’t higher showing what cassy was doing because she should be arrested too. The girl is a joke. It’s just all those kids I feel for

Well people Iv seen screen shots of Cassy threatening another woman 😂 who does she think she is 😂 I would love to post them bits it’s my friends friend and she don’t like the drama but 100% bet she ain’t getting away with it wrong person to threaten Cassy - and guess what she thinks because she’s pregnant she will get away with it and the woman will forget ( she won’t )

• Wow
Po

i think they are pretending to be together because after all the drama, social services are now going to be involved and he’s not meant to be around the because of his domestic abuse that Cassy, and reported him for he blacked her eye and broke her arm and he’s ain’t even meant to be with her
---

Well people Iv seen screen shots of Cassy threatening another woman 😂 who does she think she is 😂 I would love to post them bits it’s my friends friend and she don’t like the drama but 100% bet she ain’t getting away with it wrong person to threaten Cassy - and guess what she thinks because she’s pregnant she will get away with it and the woman will forget ( she won’t )
I think this is half the problem some people are closer to this than others, some people know her or people she knows and others do not.

See that is just unhinged to get in a relationship and have a baby with someone you’ve claimed is violent. I thought it was George who broke her arm 😂. The whole life is a joke

Reactions: 2
All that could have been avoided if daddyo had taken the boy back himself ffs!
Do you actually think Cassy let's TL be in contact with Jess 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Behave. Cassy knows how much TL loves Jess 🤦 Cassy knows she's only got her "husband" coz Jess don't want him.... She don't allow contact, that's why she was getting herself involved. She had a fit when LC took her boy to see G in prison and said the boy could only visit if he went with her 🤣

• Wow