Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a look and nothing comes up. I’ve tried with different names for her too. The only thing that comes up is cece project under cassy Cecilia liane smith. Are they actually her middle names? I could of sworn she had different names
It’s Cassy Anne Can’t Stop Causing Trouble Smiff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying she could have driven off… yes she 100% could have but everyone has limits and unfortunately Cassy pushed Jess to hers that day. I don’t get people who says Jess should have done this, that and the other. I’m sorry but Jess is human not Jesus. Only so many times someone can turn the other cheek.

Could you honestly just drive away after seeing her split your mums head open and being covered in blood?? Coz I genuinely wouldn’t physically be able to control myself.
At the end of the day if Bug hadn’t of moved out of the way, Jess would have hit her, and I’m sorry but there’s no excusing that? She’s innocent in all of this, just like Jess’s children are

Reactions: 10
Jess aimed for baggy and baggy was too busy being a lairy potato 🥔 unfortunately baggys kids will be collateral damage because of the situations slaggy puts them in . Bug should have been told to go into the house but slaggy wanted to put her in danger . She called for TOMEEEEHHH LEEEEEE TOMMY LEEEEE and didn’t consider Bug at all .

Reactions: 12
What mother is in an incident with their child that they caused yet the only person she is calling for is tommylee me as a mother my priority would be the first thing my baby girl all them girls are for is to dress them up little trophies I’m sorry she is the worst mother ever if she didn’t have money behind her she would be looked at in an instant by social services she’s a dead beat should never have kids that little boy is just a trophy to be attached to tommylee now just sit back everyone because when that baby’s born he be back to his ways shagging about bored of her then she use that baby as a weapon she’s already made Tommy Lee and little tommylee relationship tit which was her plan all along to get her tommylee where she wants him ALONE she is narcissistic witch and her life is going to be a car crash time will tell

Reactions: 12
It's so easy for people to say what they would of done in that situation but unless they ever find themselves in that exact situation they don't know how they would act. Jess has been plagued by cassie for years and I agree everyone has a limit and unfortunately jess come to her limit that day and cassie made sure of that

Reactions: 13
I’m with Jess on this one cassy started didn’t give a tit about her unborn baby or her daughter she started that drama then plays victim plus stood there shouting her crusty mouth off sorry but cassy hit her mother while sitting in a car I must be sick cos I would of done the same cassy didn’t give a tit about making her son cry hitting her mum It’s all over for cassy from that

Reactions: 13
Why hasn’t Cassy been charged with assault for hitting the mother in the face? 🤔
I’m sure they didn’t tell the police so that’s why cassy mother playing up making out cassy is innocent cassy would of been arrested 💯

Reactions: 4
I’m sure they didn’t tell the police so that’s why cassy mother playing up making out cassy is innocent cassy would of been arrested 💯
Surely they must have done otherwise Jess is driving her car at a pregnant woman and child for no reason? I don’t think for one second that she was justified in what she did but you’d at least want to show there were circumstances that led to it otherwise the whole thing is even more mental than it already is.

My dad kicked off with someone once first time id ever seen anything like that before I was only 7/8 oldest and I swear I can remember every detail of that row/ fight I’m now 39.
those children will 100% remember that station when they grow
You can see how damaged her girl is the way she didn’t react or even cry when she was shouting anmd anrguing and then rubbed her belly. She was acting like the silt checking the child. So so wrong

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day if Bug hadn’t of moved out of the way, Jess would have hit her, and I’m sorry but there’s no excusing that? She’s innocent in all of this, just like Jess’s children are
Of course she innocent she’s a child but the child’s own mother wasn’t bothered that she was in harms way. Did absolutely nothing to try and protect her child. That says a lot more about Cassy as a human than it do Jess. Notice how Cassy never moved herself out the way?? Because she genuinely thought Jess was playing chicken with her where she’s so use to doing and saying what she likes to everyone and gets away with it.

Why hasn’t Cassy been charged with assault for hitting the mother in the face? 🤔
That's exactly why I reported all the videos and social media leads to the police. They would have only got Jess' side of things or she would be too scared to say the truth from fear of Cassy taking it up a level. Cassy making out that she's the victim but won't press charges like the decent citizen. The whole situation needs looking into and in my opinion, has gone on way too long for those kids to salvage any kind of safe environment.

Reactions: 3
Where is bill in all this ? Surely he cares more about his daughters than slaggy Ann does? I would have taken them both away for a car crash of a life with that mother of theirs!

Reactions: 8
Because guaranteed Jess went no comment. I don’t think she’s been charged with anything at the minute and if she do get charged Jess more likely tell her side then

Reactions: 3
Where is bill in all this ? Surely he cares more about his daughters than slaggy Ann does? I would have taken them both away for a car crash of a life with that mother of theirs!
Bill hasn’t given a duck for as long as these threads have been about either. He’s just as bad as Cassy for letting it all go on

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Cassy is such a bleeping bleep!!! I’m so pleased to see rocco is thriving in his new forever loving home, but this lady has told me he is a nervous wreak, he poos himself when voices are raised, and cowers, he has truly come from an horrifically abusive house. Cassy you are a bleep!!! If your old dog acts like this the kids will do the same
IMG_5397.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I duno, all I ever see its travellers commenting on her fb and going to her cabin even tho they don't like her 💁
---

Shell probably continue doing it on the sly
wont be possible. She won’t be able to buy any products

Reactions: 1