Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God! Tommylee is married again now 😂😂😂😂
---
She's had words!

Tommyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's got married the traveller way...... NO they aren't married in the eyes of the law.... So basically rather than duck her and then duck her off.... He's been backwards and laid his head down at hers after 🤦 although he's not actually living with her but she's doing the whole I'm a traveller Im married bollocks!. She won't ever make wife but she will live happily ever after as his dosser, paying for everything, what a show up she's got a "husband" that ain't put a roof over her and her child's head, don't pay a bill and don't put grub in the fridge or a motor on the road 🤣🤣 think it's safe to say CASSY IS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t even know Jess. And I take it you haven’t seen the screenshots of the messages Cassy sent to her about collecting her son. Maybe you should have a look through this thread and read it yourself. Jess wanted to meet in a public place but Cassy demanded Jess go to hers to get her son. Cassy planned this. And saying “why she got her mum with her. Why she got her other son” so she isn’t allowed to bring her mum and children to collect her son? Don’t be so stupid.

It’s obvious you’re a cassyanne ring licker. Or Cassy herself. Scumbags just sit and watch someone split their mums head open. Like you would.
---

Watch out, cassyannes ring lickers about 😂
How backwards is this girl. I couldn’t even be bothered to read all what she replied to me. I’d love to get up beside her 😉😂😂
I could tell reading wasn’t your strong-point. 😊. More interested in hearing yourself speak clearly, but my opinion hasn’t changed. Your points have no substance and all adults were in the wrong. I don’t know either side, so I’m not as invested as you seem to be but I’ll say it a little slower so that you can understand…… All of the adults there that day failed their kids. If you disagree with that then you’re as low as them.
Also, threatening me anonymously on a gossip board for having an opinion? You’ve actually made my night, I’m crying with laughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's set it all u ready to go.. Cassy it's a bleeping walking pad. You plug it in and then you're ready to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tommyyyyy Leeeee got that to practice bolting from you once your bucket gives birth, Clappy Anne!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_5825.png

---
The way the writing is positioned to see Tommy Lee and bunny sitting together like the doting step father 🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's set it all u ready to go.. Cassy it's a bleeping walking pad. You plug it in and then you're ready to go 🤣

Walking pad - is she too scared to go outside her door?

Ridiculous, its spring not winter.

Reactions: 7
Her personal account coz she don't post her private life on SM 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is she fully on need of sectioning bat tit crazy like her dozy arse mother 🤣

Bet her personal page is well interesting 🤣🤣. Tommy leeeeeeee Tommy leeeeeeee Tommy leeeeeee.... I thank god for small merceys..... One being Cassy don't like me.

Policeman Cassy with her 999 fingers 🤣🤣🤣 Tommy leeeeeeeee Tommy Leeeeee Tommy Leeeeee how's it feel being with Maidstone old bill biggest grass family 🤦 SHE WILL GET YOU RECALLED 🤣🤣🤣 Ask brocket

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeap brocket is praying to Allah...... Tommmmmmy Leeeeeeeeeeee is gonna be taking oath on the holy bible in court 1 at Maidstone crown when she gets him recalled........ And Cassy is praying to God that every car that flies around the corner ain't coming for her 🤦...... What a religious trio AMEN.

On another subject that baby name really sounds tit dont it.... BUG, BUNNY AND JOHNNY 🤣🤣👍. The kids names are just a bleeping mess

• Haha
Reactions: 17