Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already getting it all from aliexpress, shein and temu lol the broke witch that she is!

Reactions: 5
Can someone please post the video, you won’t get in trouble for posting something that is already public. I just want to be nosey 🫣
I’ve got the video but it won’t let me post ?
---
She goes on about her tommylee yet I’ve seen the video.. and when Cassy get driven at all
TL is worried about is the fact he’s on recall from prison the pleb! Never mind making sure your preg misses is ok aye? bleeping hill billyst
---

Last edited:
The mug is already on a low one quote about death and tongue.. late night thoughts getting to her Good all that hype she thought she had has back fired

Reactions: 2
Cassy is such a bleeping bleep!!! I’m so pleased to see rocco is thriving in his new forever loving home, but this lady has told me he is a nervous wreak, he poos himself when voices are raised, and cowers, he has truly come from an horrifically abusive house. Cassy you are a bleep!!! If your old dog acts like this the kids will do the sameView attachment 2891140
Poor baby 😞 she honestly is the biggest peice of tit to walk this earth!! Not one nice bone in her body evil twisted little potato

Reactions: 4
Come on guys she a self made millionaire 😂 a trend setter a good mother and a good wife 😂 we don’t know what we’re talking about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad to see that lovely dog is taken care of now! Cassy, if you’re reading this, you deserve to be castrated! Your mother should have swallowed you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad to see that lovely dog is taken care of now! Cassy, if you’re reading this, you deserve to be castrated! Your mother should have swallowed you
Cassy is rotten and her mum enables her behaviour . I get you back your kids but Cassy is beyond evil . Evil potato 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never known someone so desperate to try and be a traveller..... I have absolutely nothing against travellers by the way.

Cassy you have never and will never be one, you have no morals or self respect for yourself or others. And you definitely don't believe in God!!

The sooner you realise that you are scum the better

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've never known someone so desperate to try and be a traveller..... I have absolutely nothing against travellers by the way.

Cassy you have never and will never be one, you have no morals or self respect for yourself or others. And you definitely don't believe in God!!

The sooner you realise that you are scum the better
D’you remember when she got baptised again and became a born again Christian 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No one thought of those children in that situation.. when tommys boy was crying Jess told him “shut up Tommy”

when cassy was “run over” she didn’t even acknowledge her screaming child next to her … that is beyond sick.

Bug following cassy while rowing like it’s a normal occurance. Can certainly tell baby TL ain’t used to conflict the way he was so terrified but instead of driving away and making him feel safe Jess continued to argue and expose her children to that situation …
all the people saying Jess has been taking tit for years … yeah she prob has but she had her child in the car , he had been handed over at that point …she could’ve driven off!!!!

That experience will stay with those children forever .
Mothers are suppose to protect their babies… none of them did !!!!! Heart breaks for Bug checking on her mum when she didn’t even get checked on… horrific… and cassy swanning about without a care in the world going to seafood stalls desperate to prove to the world TB loves her … yet she’s that thick the ex con is driving her around in HER car and probably using petrol SHES paid for…. What a life 😔
Right? Anyone that says they’d do the same is either full of tit or a scumbag themselves. I’d lose my tit if someone assaulted my mother, but what I wouldn’t ever do is risk the life of a young child and an unborn baby, especially if doing so put my own unborn and child at risk.
when you’re a mum, protecting your kids should be at the forefront of your mind always. The gran can look after herself, she’s an adult. The screaming kids couldn’t.
And let’s have it right, someone told those kids to record and whoever that person was, they knew it was likely to kick off. So they prepped the boys to be ready for it rather than getting them away.
So sad for all them kids.

Reactions: 6
Right? Anyone that says they’d do the same is either full of tit or a scumbag themselves. I’d lose my tit if someone assaulted my mother, but what I wouldn’t ever do is risk the life of a young child and an unborn baby, especially if doing so put my own unborn and child at risk.
when you’re a mum, protecting your kids should be at the forefront of your mind always. The gran can look after herself, she’s an adult. The screaming kids couldn’t.
And let’s have it right, someone told those kids to record and whoever that person was, they knew it was likely to kick off. So they prepped the boys to be ready for it rather than getting them away.
Dont blame them for recording.... Jess asked Cassy to return her boy to a public place, but Cassy refused!!! Jess wanted her boy back and had no choice but to fall into the wicked witches plan

Reactions: 12
Definitely not full of tit an no scumbag here love… So you would constantly let someone keep getting away with doing what she liked with you, your mum and your children?? And you don’t believe someone can be pushed to the limit and just snap after putting up with years a years of bullying and intimidation??
Sameway you say whoever says they’d do what Jess did is this that and the other. How can you them say what you’d do?? Coz if you honestly put up with what Jess had to then sit and watch your mum be attacked then you have absolutely no right in calling anyone a scumbag.
Yeah maybe Jess told them record coz she’s had years of tit from Cassy

Reactions: 12
Cassy shouldn’t have even been involved in the convo about picking the boy up. TL should have handled it

Reactions: 23
Let's also not forget about the 4 people Cassy nearly killed while driving out of her head on drugs and balloons and crashed..... You know the one where her friend lost her teeth and rather than Cassy take the girl to get her teeth fixed, Cassy went and had hers done herself!!!! Cost the girl 25k to have hers fixed!!! But no Cassy booked in a week later for new teeth for herself!!!! Also let's not forget about when the idiot was threatening to throw herself off a bridge (how many people could that of killed) Or the crash her brother had trying to get to her during her attention seeking bollocks!!!! People have sort memories obviously or are a very sad minion that follows the car crash life of Cassy clark!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Definitely not full of tit an no scumbag here love… So you would constantly let someone keep getting away with doing what she liked with you, your mum and your children?? And you don’t believe someone can be pushed to the limit and just snap after putting up with years a years of bullying and intimidation??
Sameway you say whoever says they’d do what Jess did is this that and the other. How can you them say what you’d do?? Coz if you honestly put up with what Jess had to then sit and watch your mum be attacked then you have absolutely no right in calling anyone a scumbag.
Yeah maybe Jess told them record coz she’s had years of tit from Cassy
I appreciate that Jess is your friend and you want to defend her, but I can speak from an impartial perspective and my response is;

You say ‘keep letting someone get away it.’ Why does she keep going back for more? If this has happened before, why did she take her mum and other child? Why did her mum not stay home with the kid and someone else go. Why did the mum not take the kid out of it. Why go somewhere and record expecting it to kick off and then tell your kid to shut up so you can continue arguing. Why try to fight when you’re pregnant? Why drive a car at a child with your own kids unsecured in the back.

I’m sorry, but my opinion remains. Anyone saying they would do the same is scum, a liar or just an idiot.
They ALL wanted a row, clearly the grandmother too or she wouldn’t have gone there again having already had grief and would have stayed behind to keep at least one child safe.
I don’t think Cassy is an innocent party here, they are all sick for not putting their kids first. We can go back and forth but my opinion won’t change.
---
Let's also not forget about the 4 people Cassy nearly killed while driving out of her head on drugs and balloons and crashed..... You know the one where her friend lost her teeth and rather than Cassy take the girl to get her teeth fixed, Cassy went and had hers done herself!!!! Cost the girl 25k to have hers fixed!!! But no Cassy booked in a week later for new teeth for herself!!!! Also let's not forget about when the idiot was threatening to throw herself off a bridge (how many people could that of killed) Or the crash her brother had trying to get to her during her attention seeking bollocks!!!! People have sort memories obviously or are a very sad minion that follows the car crash life of Cassy clark!!!!!
But that’s not what I’m talking about is it, so all pretty irrelevant points?

Like you, I’ve voiced my opinion. Just because you don’t agree, won’t make me change it.

nothing you’ve mentioned here has anything to do with my point that none of them put their kids first in the situation and anyone jumping on the bandwagon saying ‘I’d do the same’ you’d really put retaliation above your kids and unborn child? Cos that makes you about as good a parent as Cassy doesn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I appreciate that Jess is your friend and you want to defend her, but I can speak from an impartial perspective and my response is;

You say ‘keep letting someone get away it.’ Why does she keep going back for more? If this has happened before, why did she take her mum and other child? Why did her mum not stay home with the kid and someone else go. Why did the mum not take the kid out of it. Why go somewhere and record expecting it to kick off and then tell your kid to shut up so you can continue arguing. Why try to fight when you’re pregnant? Why drive a car at a child with your own kids unsecured in the back.

I’m sorry, but my opinion remains. Anyone saying they would do the same is scum, a liar or just an idiot.
They ALL wanted a row, clearly the grandmother too or she wouldn’t have gone there again having already had grief and would have stayed behind to keep at least one child safe.
I don’t think Cassy is an innocent party here, they are all sick for not putting their kids first. We can go back and forth but my opinion won’t change.
---

But that’s not what I’m talking about is it, so all pretty irrelevant points?

Like you, I’ve voiced my opinion. Just because you don’t agree, won’t make me change it.

nothing you’ve mentioned here has anything to do with my point that none of them put their kids first in the situation and anyone jumping on the bandwagon saying ‘I’d do the same’ you’d really put retaliation above your kids and unborn child? Cos that makes you about as good a parent as Cassy doesn’t it?
Jess didn't want to go to Cassy's house, she wanted to meet her in a public place..... Who is too say that the grandmother, Jess and the kids hadn't been out for the day and was collecting TL on the way home!!!! I think someone is actually up Cassy's arse here and your just as laughable as her!!!?? The text messages between your idol and Jess were shared and you can see that Cassy wanted Jess at Cassy's house! Your mate is an old tit bag. Go suck her hole and get your eyebrows tatto'd by an old prosititute, your clearly also an old loveny. 🤣🤣🤣 Look Cassy I stuck up for you 🤣🤣 There's no loyalty points for you loveny.... Cassy ain't even loyal to her children hence why they are thrown around a motor on a daily basis..... My points are very relevent.... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17