Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That name is to much sounds like a only fans name for one of the lead roles she will be sending TL to prison at some point you can see the out come a mile away

Reactions: 1
How pretentious, not to mention downright dangerous for a little one. Those beads can easily come off and how is she going to wash it all when it's covered in upchuck! Just goes to show she ain't got a clue.

Reactions: 2
How pretentious, not to mention downright dangerous for a little one. Those beads can easily come off and how is she going to wash it all when it's covered in upchuck! Just goes to show she ain't got a clue.
Her girl almost got run over and she didn’t give a tit, I doubt she’d care about beads on pillows. Child safety don’t even enter her head 🥲

Reactions: 11
Sorry - Johnny blue are cigarettes in Ireland 😭😂

imagine calling the poor child after fags I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think it's a fridge shelf 🤣🤣🤣
---
Not in the news....
I thought it was a fridge shelf! wtf 😂
---
She won’t be putting them in with him although you never know with her. It’s all for show!

It be slung in cot for a few pics with it. Then will spend the next 8 months stuck in a doona

Reactions: 6
Johnny bluuuueeeeee where are youuuu
Tommmmmmy leeeeeee toooommmmmy leeeee will be the gorgeous tones from the slag hag house . Those poor neighbours . Johnny blue beaney 😂 poor child .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the dram regarding the name ??
Why has she said since the name has hit the news ?? What news what’s she on about
---
Id be to shamed to ever post him again after everyone seeing the video of him not giving 2 fucks about her being hit by the car…. Bless her she really thought he was gonna go running to her making sure she was ok…. But nope he to worried about getting recalled 😂. I get second hand embarrassment for her over that. Everyone is making a laugh out her over it
How do I see the video I’m pages behind 🤣
---
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved
Jesus 🤣🤣 did she lose control or something I hope Jess don’t get in trouble for this she could get in some serious trouble for this especially with the kid in the way
---
Cassy filming in that video rather than getting out the way 🤣 she’s proper dumpy isn’t she is that Tommy Lee walking towards her? Baby ain’t even born yet and she’s bringing this level or tit to the family . Her own and his . Acting like that in front of your kids is a no no .

I’m gonna say it …..the car driving at her from Jess will be iconic on this thread and others to come 🤣 Jess let the intrusive thoughts win this day 🤣
Honestly I imagine Tommy lee won’t want to argue with Jess if like others say he loves Jess he won’t want to pick sides . Casey will never be anything to him . If I was Jess I wouldn’t allow my son around them lot they are scum
---
So Jess and her mum went to Cassy's to collect little TL..... Cass as the hump with Jess for outing the baby name.... The little boy was upset both his brothers was going to be called Johnny!!!! JOHN was not Cassy's dad name. She also well aware of Jess's children's names.

Cassy went over to the motor and was getting saucey knowing Jess is also pregnant, they told her to go away and get her arm out the motor, jess's mum pushed Cassy's arm out the window so they could leave. Cassy as then lost her tit and started caving jess's mum's head in.... Through the window.... INFRONT OF JESS'S KIDS WHO WAS IN THE CAR AND HER BUG!!!! The women get out of the car and Tommy lee is saying to jess's mum it wernt me just go and il sort her out. Jess is trying to get at Cassy while she's being a mouthy woman after opening jess's mum's head up.... She's hard 🙄.... She's shouting you've come to my house in a her traveller accent obviously..... Jess had to go to her house to collect her bleeping child!!!! Now through all this Cassy never dropped her phone once and carried on recording after supposing getting hit by the car.... Most of you have seen one angle!!!! Never once does she scream BUG or put that tit house phone down to check her girl is ok!!!!
Casts is disgusting Jess clearly heat of moment hormones pregnant and a beaten up mum sorry but I’d have done the same in that moment !! Horrible witch she has no morals at all she wants her kids taken off her !! I hope Jess mum is ok and I hope Jess never ever lets tommylee have his son around caddy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not saying it’s right what Jess done but if someone done that to my mother I would see red only!! I hope unborn baby is ok and the trauma cassy has caused to them poor kids 💔 course she don’t want press charger cos social be involved And I hope Jess mum is ok 😢
The thing is Jess mother and kids are not used to this behaviour like Jess said you can clearly see her kids are traumatised yet caddy child acts like it’s normal . It’s shocking Jess saw red and I would if somebody hurt my mother

Here we go bug and bunny again nobody will buy from her 🤣🤣
---
What mother is in an incident with their child that they caused yet the only person she is calling for is tommylee me as a mother my priority would be the first thing my baby girl all them girls are for is to dress them up little trophies I’m sorry she is the worst mother ever if she didn’t have money behind her she would be looked at in an instant by social services she’s a dead beat should never have kids that little boy is just a trophy to be attached to tommylee now just sit back everyone because when that baby’s born he be back to his ways shagging about bored of her then she use that baby as a weapon she’s already made Tommy Lee and little tommylee relationship tit which was her plan all along to get her tommylee where she wants him ALONE she is narcissistic witch and her life is going to be a car crash time will tell
It’s clear Jess kids have a decent life and not used to that behaviour. Casey have been dragged out in the early hours of the morning off her face driving remember the video saying she dirty a cheat in front of her ducking kids !!!

The photo of her self harming with blood on bed and the two girls sat next to her WTF !!

She is a shocking mother

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Johnny blue please have a huge explosive nappy and cover that horrendous old man bedding in tit 🤣🤣🤣.

I'm waiting for the PTSD to go along with the ADHD, BP, BPD, SELF HARM 🤦. she could be a professor with all them letters after her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 8