Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be commenting online if I was Jess. Is it acceptable to grass on cass for assaulting the nan seeing as cass dry snitched? I don’t agree with grassing but fight fire with fire in this case?
In my eyes it’s 100% acceptable. Cassy had an affair with her husband, hit her mum twice and a lot more has not stopped provoking Jess until she’s snapped. And then Jess gets all the blame? Absolutely not. I would sing like a canary and I’m not ashamed to admit it either
---
Was jess mum sitting in the car when she hit her ?
When Cassy hit her? Yes I believe so as they was asking Cassy to get away from the car so they could leave

Reactions: 5
What a scummy wrongen honestly to hit a woman while she’s sitting in a car is a low move

Reactions: 3
In my eyes it’s 100% acceptable. Cassy had an affair with her husband, hit her mum twice and a lot more has not stopped provoking Jess until she’s snapped. And then Jess gets all the blame? Absolutely not. I would sing like a canary and I’m not ashamed to admit it either
---

When Cassy hit her? Yes I believe so as they was asking Cassy to get away from the car so they could leave
I would too! But only if they snitched first. I was just wondering what the views of the travelling community are? I’m not a part and don’t know much either

Reactions: 1
Jess should of let the police no at the time cassy would of been arrested as well That would of shut her lying face up
---
Grassing is a no no I get that but cassy is a sick cow and trying to look the victim I would off grassed then all the way happy to do it where do I sign 😂

Reactions: 4
I would too! But only if they snitched first. I was just wondering what the views of the travelling community are? I’m not a part and don’t know much either
Being one myself I think we get represented by the wrong people. There are a few that show what we’re like abit but a majority of who you see on TikTok haven’t got a clue and just feed the stereotype we have. There’s definitely a few I want to punch through my phone when they come up 😂. But it’s people like Cassy that get my blood boiled because even though we know she’s nothing todo with us a lot of people think she is just based on her looks and that stereotyped accent she’s got. There’s no way any gypsy/traveller women would be out rowing with people while pregnant. We certainly wouldn’t have our daughters out in the middle of it. And if that was any decent gypsy man he would of made Cassy and her daughter go in and send Jess on her way and asked em both wtf are they doing trying to fight while carrying

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a very rough version of cassy if you can get any rougher 🤣
---

Yes but new members cannot comment, I am on there.
Is she from Medway she looks so familiar I cannot place her for the life of me did she used to nock round with them all as kids

Reactions: 1
Cassy will be sat reading all of this 😂
ICassy is nothing, but a lying little grass not only has she upset so many people within the community. She’s grassed on them. She’s blackmailed them and is nothing but trouble for them. They have nothing at all to do with her outside that cabin. No decent, travelling woman would ever go around her because of the disgusting name she’s got for herself travelling men and won’t let their wife’s go around her outside that cabin, and some men don’t even allow their wife’s to get work done by her . Cassy is not a traveller. I don’t know why she claims to be everybody talks about her, and there’s not one person I know that would refer to her or claim her to be a traveller. At the minute, the whole country is laughing at her. They think she’s sick and disgusting.

Reactions: 10
She’s so jealous of Jess it’s crazy Jess is beautiful, and a very loving mother , she put up with alot from TL and slaggy Ann . I think slaggy forgets she’s not a traveller and tries to us it as an excuse to take the girls out of school … she’s trying to come across like a caring mother but she isn’t . When she’s had the baby watch how many fights she gets into . She’s already got a line of girls saying she is now shown she’s weak by fighting with a phone because she can’t fight without something in her hand . Iv seen one girl already post about going to her house the day she gets out of hospital
---
Why does Cassy go by smith still wasn’t that bills last name and Clark ? Who was her father or don’t she even know
fully grown women talking about going to people’s houses for fights 🤢 embarrassing. Also no one has ever beat her up and she’s been a dirty woman for years and years and done countless things to fuk people over . The saga will just continue and will be the same sorry story for her own 2 girls who will end up with a truck load of trauma and continue the same with their own families . It’s sad.

Reactions: 2