Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute catch. Try and control yourself, ladies.

Imagine fighting over this.

View attachment 2883878
He has wonky nostrils like her. Little Johnny blue tits gonna have a nose like a builders elbow with them for parents
---
I’ve heard Jess is a bit of a goer BUT yes in comparison to slaggy I’m sure she is the Virgin Mary. at least she loves her kids and takes good care of them. Not to mention the girl is gorgeous there is no denying that. Cassy could never compare and that is what is eating her up inside.

Reactions: 3
The last married man was on licence. Didn’t he get grassed up by Cassy then recalled. It seems to be a pattern

Reactions: 7
He has wonky nostrils like her. Little Johnny blue tits gonna have a nose like a builders elbow with them for parents
---
I’ve heard Jess is a bit of a goer BUT yes in comparison to slaggy I’m sure she is the Virgin Mary. at least she loves her kids and takes good care of them. Not to mention the girl is gorgeous there is no denying that. Cassy could never compare and that is what is eating her up inside.
Wonky noses and nostrils, you say. I wonder what could possibly cause that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
I want to see what Jess looks like 😂 nosey af

Random one off subject a bit... iv always read all the travellers dislike her and talk about her but always seen them commenting on her posts and going to her cabin.
Because she is cheap and local to a lot of travellers but they would never be seen out side of that cabin with her

Reactions: 2
Because she is cheap and local to a lot of travellers but they would never be seen out side of that cabin with her
I know someone who is friends with her but has said she'd never get anything done by her. She's going to be closed down soon because the regulations are changing and no prescriber will want to work with her. Shes disgusting

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched these videos and they knock me sick, but let’s have it right, the ex could have left at any time. She chose not to drive off and keep arguing and put her own mother and kids in that position, they even told the little boy to shut up rather than take him out the situation. Every adult in this situation is scum for what they’ve subjected the kids to, in fairness the only one trying to diffuse it was TL although he was a sh@tbag at the end only caring about himself.

it baffles me though that anyone can condone driving a car at a pregnant woman and child, because let’s have it right her kid was stood there next to her when the car was driven at them. And you can hear and see the car hit her.
they should all get their kids taken away and placed in homes where they are safe and secure and don’t have to witness this filth
Jess obviously parked round the corner cos she didn’t wanna see Cassy, also Jess didn’t drive away because Cassy was in the window holding on to the car and Jess didn’t want Cassy to fall over or get dragged by her driving away with cash holding the car, that’s what Cassy wanted to happen so after Cass hit her elderly mother Jess must have thought duck this
---
This is so she can one up Jess by having 2 kids with TL
She wants another boy so she can call it Tommy Lee 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's absolutely stunning, she don't need make up either.
She is absolutely stunning....even before she had her lips done etc. she loves her children to the end of the earth. You can see why TL is gutted he ain't got her no more.... Jess has shoes that Cassy will never get close to filling. Now she's done this she will never be trusted by anyone in the travelling community

Reactions: 11
Social will 100% be on to her now. Any act of violence around kids will involve them. My friend called the police on her ex as he gave her a black eye and threatened her with a knife. She called the police and even though the kids never saw or heard anything the social was on her for ages. And they will clearly see Cassy did duck all to get bug out of harms way or to even ask if she was ok. I’d never wish a child away from their mum but Cassy isn’t a mother. No mother instincts at all. All them children are to her is her “traveller’s license” 😂 because of who’s fathered em. They’re her claim to being a gypsy

Reactions: 9