Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an old pic.. she obviously means that she can’t believe she thought she had a bump then but didn’t & was forcing herself to see it.

has the hate got to some of yous brain cells? I know we’re here To gossip not spread hate and dumbness
Not obvious, I didn’t get what that caption meant either. I have no idea what half of what Cassy posts means though, she speaks a totally different language to me most of the time!

Reactions: 16
It’s an old pic.. she obviously means that she can’t believe she thought she had a bump then but didn’t & was forcing herself to see it.

has the hate got to some of yous brain cells? I know we’re here To gossip not spread hate and dumbness
Nah cos she talks absolute bollocks on the daily and doesn’t bleeping make sense half the time. Nothing wrong with questioning wtf she is talking about, no one on this thread likes her, no one’s spreading hate and dumbness we just question her ridiculous life choices and tit she speaks
---
Let’s not forget that Cassy professes to be an influencer in the weight loss industry, she has a clear eating disorder, last year she was crying on blaming anyone and everyone for her weight loss through stress and she knew she was too skinny and she couldn’t eat through the stress she was under, anyone believe for a minute she doesn’t love being this size, she says anything for attention.

IMG_7006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Looking through your profile, you seem to ‘defend’ Cassy on a lot of tit. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion sure, but it’s not a rave thread and you’re giving minion behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So you’ve said before your aren’t a Cassy fan and you just wanna gossip about her yet everything you say contradicts everyone and you don’t say anything negative. But you want to gossip so what gossip that is positive would you like us to talk about? You clearly know her and don’t like the negative stuff said so why are you here and what gossip is “ok” to say?

Reactions: 9
am i the only one that’s seeing all these posts about bug saying “i want to look like you mum” pictures of her on treadmill and planking? TL taking them for laps /
Looks like cassy has passed down her eating disorders to her child already and at such a young age too

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Don't appreciate any kind of hate speech being passed on to me when my comment wasn't even that derogatory - it was merely asking what the duck she meant by her post. I couldn't tell it was an old photo as she doesn't look any different to that now. bleeping hell. Her English is hardly the most perfunctory at times and it's difficult to know what she means.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cass as gone back to clothes selling and jp coz shes going skint 🤦. Her money is going, her clients arent going back to her. She got rid of the range rover coz it was too much to insure. Million Aire Trend setter my arse.... Wait for the house up for sale and she ends up in a mobile!!! Watch this space

Reactions: 12
Cass as gone back to clothes selling and jp coz shes going skint 🤦. Her money is going, her clients arent going back to her. She got rid of the range rover coz it was too much to insure. Million Aire Trend setter my arse.... Wait for the house up for sale and she ends up in a mobile!!! Watch this space
She tried to sell it not long ago but no-one wanted it.. They kept reducing the price so cassie had to pretend that she'd made the decision to stay and give it another go but the reason shes still in that house is cause she couldn't sell it

Reactions: 11
She defo wants to be a blonde funny tho when she went before she hates it she said!!!now she getting lighter and lighter but loves she wants to be a blonde like Jess she won’t ever be Jess or nowhere near as beautiful no matter what surgery she has done

Reactions: 3
She tried to sell it not long ago but no-one wanted it.. They kept reducing the price so cassie had to pretend that she'd made the decision to stay and give it another go but the reason shes still in that house is cause she couldn't sell it
She's on her arse..... Credit cards ran up... He's draining her 🤦.... Girls get a tutor an hour a week!!!! Where's the holiday to cape Verde that she booked and was in a rush to get the passports for 🤣. The way her business is dropping her mortgage won't be getting paid soon. She's definitely fucked herself this time!
---
She defo wants to be a blonde funny tho when she went before she hates it she said!!!now she getting lighter and lighter but loves she wants to be a blonde like Jess she won’t ever be Jess or nowhere near as beautiful no matter what surgery she has done
She won't be affording surgery soon

Reactions: 5
Exactly 👍🏻 you can’t polish a turd …….

Reactions: 5
Lazy eye is all the botox the dumb bleep sticks in herself! There’s a condition but can’t remember the name!!

And jeez, trying to morph into Jess because TL prefers blondes!! Morphed into LC when with George! Reeks of insecurity! A man supposed to like you for YOU Slaggy. This is your karma! On edge and keeping tabs 😘

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.