Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last married man was on licence. Didn’t he get grassed up by Cassy then recalled. It seems to be a pattern
Yeh if u go back to threads 26 or 27 not sure exactly what thread, there is pics from GB insta saying he’s back in jail cos Cassy grassed him up

Reactions: 1
How old is Cassy entbshe 29 or 30 and Tommy is 21? Show she can’t get any one her own age cause she immature the poor kids feel sorry for and she’s making out they having good family day out the girls in car pitcher look knackerd I don’t understand why social services not involved she should be reported tbh I know ppl who done less had kids taken off them.

Reactions: 2
How old is Cassy entbshe 29 or 30 and Tommy is 21? Show she can’t get any one her own age cause she immature the poor kids feel sorry for and she’s making out they having good family day out the girls in car pitcher look knackerd I don’t understand why social services not involved she should be reported tbh I know ppl who done less had kids taken off them.
Whattttt he’s 21?!

He can’t be 21 she was with him years ago and how old is his kid with jess? Must be at least 5…now that would be bordering

Reactions: 3
She’s ramping up the good mum act.
Family days out
Trips to the park
How loved the baby is

I don’t think she realises that all the tit that she’s put out before is there to stay. The good mum facade will never fool social services. They poor girls having years of trauma on their shoulders at their age

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loads of people have called social services and sent over all the videos !! ALL THE VIDEOS Cassy Ann - and better than that … screen shots of her threatening other woman who she has had disagreements with wanted to fight and saying she will kill them 😂😂 she can’t make out she’s all innocent after all that
---
Family days out
Trips to the park
How loved the baby is

I don’t think she realises that all the tit that she’s put out before is there to stay. The good mum facade will never fool social services. They poor girls having years of trauma on their shoulders at their age
it’s too late for her - if only she had big influencer friends to say something about the situation and make videos talking about how she’s a good person and misunderstood 😂 funny how she has no one talking up for about this and the same woman leaving her comments are on jades post agreeing with jade 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought the same 😂😂😂 I really had to push myself to watch it and not turn it off
This is getting stranger by the minute 😂
---
Loads of people have called social services and sent over all the videos !! ALL THE VIDEOS Cassy Ann - and better than that … screen shots of her threatening other woman who she has had disagreements with wanted to fight and saying she will kill them 😂😂 she can’t make out she’s all innocent after all that
---

it’s too late for her - if only she had big influencer friends to say something about the situation and make videos talking about how she’s a good person and misunderstood 😂 funny how she has no one talking up for about this and the same woman leaving her comments are on jades post agreeing with jade 😂
I think that’s travelling women tho ain’t it they don’t agree but they’re asking if she’s ok that’s quite nice really

Family days out
Trips to the park
How loved the baby is

that’s to rub it in Jess Face that even after all that’s happened Tommy Lee is her family and I think it’s a dig over the little boy as in if he ain’t allowed round me no more don’t matter to us we’re a family. she is an evil little skank. She will not let TL go anywhere near Jess to collect that child and she will not TL have that boy with out her there she will try and stop him seeing that boy more than likely what she wanted all along

Reactions: 9
that’s to rub it in Jess Face that even after all that’s happened Tommy Lee is her family and I think it’s a dig over the little boy as in if he ain’t allowed round me no more don’t matter to us we’re a family. she is an evil little skank. She will not let TL go anywhere near Jess to collect that child and she will not TL have that boy with out her there she will try and stop him seeing that boy more than likely what she wanted all along
She’s so jealous of Jess it’s crazy Jess is beautiful, and a very loving mother , she put up with alot from TL and slaggy Ann . I think slaggy forgets she’s not a traveller and tries to us it as an excuse to take the girls out of school … she’s trying to come across like a caring mother but she isn’t . When she’s had the baby watch how many fights she gets into . She’s already got a line of girls saying she is now shown she’s weak by fighting with a phone because she can’t fight without something in her hand . Iv seen one girl already post about going to her house the day she gets out of hospital
---
Why does Cassy go by smith still wasn’t that bills last name and Clark ? Who was her father or don’t she even know

Reactions: 7
Family days out
Trips to the park
How loved the baby is

I bet TL is loving his new teaching assistant job. His next promotion is babysitter so Cassy can carry on butchering people in the cabin when brown eyes is born

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet TL is loving his new teaching assistant job. His next promotion is babysitter so Cassy can carry on butchering people in the cabin when brown eyes is born
He ain’t gonna be promoted to babysitter because he doesn’t give a tit whilst the poor child is in her belly, he’s not gonna care when he’s born. Men like him never change and Cassy’s an absolute fool to think he will

Jess on her mums Facebook
I don’t think posting about it is the most clever thing to do. It will 100% be on her bail sheet to not contact Cassy directly or indirectly and posting thing’s aimed at cassy is classed as indirectly (unfortunately I know this from my own mistakes 🙄)
I wouldn’t worry about it if I was Jess I seriously don’t think she’ll be charged with anything once the police know the full truth. And if she do happen to be charged with anything it will definitely only be a small charge.

Reactions: 7
Cassy is a absolute witch she should of stayed in her house she started that then played victim she’s dangerous trying to switch the narrative to something that she started
Cassy won’t be pregnant forever she’s no victim

I wouldn’t be commenting online if I was Jess. Is it acceptable to grass on cass for assaulting the nan seeing as cass dry snitched? I don’t agree with grassing but fight fire with fire in this case?

Reactions: 2