Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying to show they’re some united front. Why does she think she’s the cat that got the cream when the only reason she has that man is because Jess didn’t want him. Enjoy your community pussy Tommy Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really trying to show they’re some united front. Why does she think she’s the cat that got the cream when the only reason she has that man is because Jess didn’t want him. Enjoy your community pussy Tommy Lee.
Id be to shamed to ever post him again after everyone seeing the video of him not giving 2 fucks about her being hit by the car…. Bless her she really thought he was gonna go running to her making sure she was ok…. But nope he to worried about getting recalled 😂. I get second hand embarrassment for her over that. Everyone is making a laugh out her over it

Reactions: 14
I thought that fake fb profile was that girl as well but seems the caption is saying she’s calling them but she’s just as bad

Reactions: 4
All this is Cassyann away of getting Tommy Lee and Jessica out the picture tommylee would always want Jessica over cassy if Jess would have him back..Cassyann could not deal with the thought of him having to deal with Jess still having contact with their son,cassy planned this not so much Jess actions as I’m guessing that would be the last thing cassy was expecting but for cassy to go up to the car and provoke an argument thinking she can go for the nan knowing Jess is pregnant and can’t touch her she’s a cunning witch I even want to beat her now you can see from them videos how she wanted it to kick off yet tommylee has not said anything and cassy for started the tit and even worse doing it to his son cassy may think she got rid of Jess but trust me tommylee heart will lie with Jess still and Cassandra your have to deal with that darling remember he wanted Jess Jess didn’t want him!!!! Jessica is a millionaire times a women then that dwarf

Reactions: 10
Jess on her mums Facebook
Jess actually seems nice, this the second time Cassy has caused her grief when pregnant. I can’t understand y she gets with men that have kids then tries to get the kids away from they mums? When the mums wont give them kids to her she makes sure that those kids lives r ruined and family’s destroyed by getting either the mum or dad arrested or stalking them 🤔🤷‍♀️ I’m sure bills new woman dont treat Cassy the way Cassy does jess!!! She loves it but she fucked now cos she can’t go nowhere without TL now and she ain’t got her Gaurd dog no more, she really is on her own now and I hope she suffers like all the women and children have
---
In my eyes it’s 100% acceptable. Cassy had an affair with her husband, hit her mum twice and a lot more has not stopped provoking Jess until she’s snapped. And then Jess gets all the blame? Absolutely not. I would sing like a canary and I’m not ashamed to admit it either
---

When Cassy hit her? Yes I believe so as they was asking Cassy to get away from the car so they could leave
She had her head in window and holding on to the car, rhem little kids knew she was gonna do that that’s hy they secretly filmed it and thank god them boys even tho they was scared for their mum and nan that r clever enough to hide the phone and record; cos everyone would have been on Cassy side of that boy didn’t show the truth, funny how week ago Cassy crying about being hated and threatened when pregnant!!! She’s extremely manipulative, she planned all this to get exposure and now she’s really being exposed ✌
---
She is Demi Copping. She is worse than Cassie for the men and drama. Got no room to talk.
I know Demi, massive wannabe, had a fella for years who loves her but every traveller man and wannabe traveller has fucked her, she left gravesend cos she a bleep, moved to chattenden run out of married men to shag, also started on one of the married traveller men’s pregnant wives who didn’t react cos she a real traveller, so she moved herself to Orpington and last I heard of the slag she was trying to get out begging any1 to swap houses with her, copies Cassy and has fake everything, also her own dad don’t like her openly tells people on Facebook she’s shameful and won’t have nothing to do with her, also has a child to a traveller and abuses his sisters and other baby mum, but she’s a whole other story!!! Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think that’s because the kids were basically saying to stop it then you got him saying that! Any normal dad would have screamed at slaggy to just get back in the house
Yeah at the start of the video from inside the car the little boy saying ‘daddy’ before he starts saying ‘Cassie’ 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Clearly not, as if someone had laid hands on my mother before I wouldn’t have been bringing her back round there unless she personally had a score to settle. But my mum doesn’t fight pregnant women and wouldn’t dream of getting into a row with my kids in the car. 🤷🏻‍♀️ also, you’re right, my kids come first whatever the situation. The minute something occurred that made them feel unsafe, upset or uncomfortable I’d take them away from it, even if it meant walking away from a fight. I think most decent people would do the same.
you clearly think I’ve got it in for the ex, I don’t. I think they are both to blame for putting their kids in positions of danger and fear.
---

Yep. Because if she gave a warning and then drove away to avoid this tit we’d all be in agreement that Cassy is the wrongun and put herself and unborn in harms way and that the driver did the best thing for her kids by leaving a situation that scared and traumatised them. I don’t see how anyone can think otherwise. The only victims are the kids, everyone else is in the wrong even the grandmother who didn’t take the kids away from the situation in the first place. She doesn’t deserve to be attacked, nobody did but she also could have got the kids out the car and taken them for a walk if those 2 wanted to go at it and put their unborn at risk.
Whilst I’m completely in agreement that both sides are wrong here and of course what Jess did was awful, I think it’s very easy to say from outside of the situation or with hindsight that you’d take the kids for a walk to remove from the situation or should have done this or that.

It looks like it went from zero to a hundred quite quickly and it’s easy to say you ‘have a brain’ and ‘you’re not an animal’ but if someone is harming your mother and making your child hysterical like that, plus pregnancy hormones… Cassy was provoking Jess but she was being held back and the rage took over.

Obviously she should not have done what she did but men do a lot worse to each other for a lot less. We are all animals at the end of the day and the way to get to a woman is by hurting their child and Cassy did just that to Jess.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker 👋🏼

the video of Cassy calling herself names? 🤔
Can someone give context on that please cos that one threw me big time 😅
And I’m sure I heard Bug in the background after she was asking if she’s was “done”

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker 👋🏼

the video of Cassy calling herself names? 🤔
Can someone give context on that please cos that one threw me big time 😅
And I’m sure I heard Bug in the background after she was asking if she’s was “done”
I don’t think it’s been verified who was telling her to say all that stuff (standing outside the car) but it’s been said to be George brockett who she also claimed to be married to whilst he was also with his ex who he got pregnant while supposedly with Cassy. He’s a bad lad watch seller/money launderer. Suppose we will never know but whoever is was had some hold to make her film saying all that and yes at least one child was in the car, in the dead of night. Just another thing in the long list of why she is a dead beat mother

Reactions: 6
For years I’ve followed her too - pre Bug!
I used to really admire her and loved her “homemaker” life. Then she split with Bill and it seemed to go tits up but then over time I’m piecing bits together and I can see why she’s got so much hate.
There’s 3 sides to a story I always say but tbh for the amount of stick she gets, I can entirely see why she’s so hated.
You’d think she’d just go offline, keep quiet and be a mum to try start over.
Them poor children :(
I feel really sorry for Bug, I just want to take her home (not literally before anyone starts lol) and give her a proper childhood.
She doesn’t need to be a “little women”! 💔
I hate to judge but with Bunny I feel like the Apple won’t fall far unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's just an old tit arse, the girl will never have a decent bone in her body! Jess didn't even want to go to the house to pick her boy up, she wanted to meet in a public place and Cassy refused!!! Cassy's so calculated and consumed with jealousy it's embarrassing. Cass as to realise she's not won, she's got the dregs of a desperate man, and that's all she will ever have dregs!!!!!! It don't matter how much money she has, she will never have anything of value.. REMEMBER WHY WOULD A MAN BE THERE WHO SHE HAS PLASTERED OVER FACEBOOK FOR ROBBING HER AND BEATING HER 🤣🤣🤣🤣 How bleeping hilarious. The most expensive thing that girl could own is self respect and she's got 0.

• Heart
Reactions: 16