Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid they are ever in a car accident. Them poor girls in the back of the motor without seat belts on AGAIN.

She really is a class A attention seeking minge rot rough slosh c*nt. Hopefully it don't take her "pets" spread over the A2 before she realises

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched these videos and they knock me sick, but let’s have it right, the ex could have left at any time. She chose not to drive off and keep arguing and put her own mother and kids in that position, they even told the little boy to shut up rather than take him out the situation. Every adult in this situation is scum for what they’ve subjected the kids to, in fairness the only one trying to diffuse it was TL although he was a sh@tbag at the end only caring about himself.

it baffles me though that anyone can condone driving a car at a pregnant woman and child, because let’s have it right her kid was stood there next to her when the car was driven at them. And you can hear and see the car hit her.
they should all get their kids taken away and placed in homes where they are safe and secure and don’t have to witness this filth
You ok 🤣 slaggy knew what she was doing she made Jess go to the house she caused this all
Jess only reacted because once again slaggy put her hands on her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was all caused by Cassy. Does anyone else remember on Mother’s Day Jess literally posted happy Mother’s Day to Cassy etc! Seems like she has tried to be civil with her which is more than most would do after everything she’s done to her! But slaggy is eaten up with jealousy over Jess and planned this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You ok 🤣 slaggy knew what she was doing she made Jess go to the house she caused this all
Jess only reacted because once again slaggy put her hands on her mum
I’m great, thanks for asking. 😊 I’ll say it again, any of those adults could have left the situation at any point, there were loads of options like calling the police and getting them to attend. Everyone there was there for a row weren’t they. Because I’ve got brains and am not an animal if someone touched my mum I’d play the long game. But I wouldn’t have hung round long enough for someone to touch my mum, traumatise my kids or sit there arguing while my kids sat in the back screaming. Both sides are wrong and should be ill at what their kids have witnessed. But I’ll also say again, driving a car at a pregnant woman and kid while your already hysterical kids are witness is revolting

Reactions: 6
This situation has gone viral and was even posted on a WhatsApp group im part of with my traveller friends . I say traveller friends but really …I’m a gorja in a traveller group of friends . I’m not Cassy and I don’t pretend to be a traveller lol 😂

everyone is backing Jess and I am too . What Tommy Lee is thinking getting with slaggy Ann , I will never know . Not one bit Of baggy is attractive in any way at all . Her kids will probably grow up to be like her and that’s shameful . Cassy wouldn’t last five mins in prison. Cassy can’t fight out a paper bag which is why she attacked a grandma and not Jess directly .That street must cringe seeing her act like this as it looks to be an alright area . Baggy is more concerned with her back fat when she’s just a dumpy little troll . Back fat is least of your worries baggy Ann
There is no love like a man that needs a bed to sleep on! He is only with Cassy cause she has a house and no other reason, and also cause she was the only 1 that would have him!

Reactions: 20
Cassy and used to self harm in front of her children. This is nothing new for her. Not only has she slept with multiple men around Kent. There is no decent travelling woman that will have anything to do with her outside of that cabin. Travelling women are only scared of Cassy because she’s so hot around the crutch she can’t help herself but put herself on the mend. I’m surprised Tommy Lee is even still with her but then again he didn’t need somewhere to ladies head want to come out of prison.

Reactions: 7
I’m great, thanks for asking. 😊 I’ll say it again, any of those adults could have left the situation at any point, there were loads of options like calling the police and getting them to attend. Everyone there was there for a row weren’t they. Because I’ve got brains and am not an animal if someone touched my mum I’d play the long game. But I wouldn’t have hung round long enough for someone to touch my mum, traumatise my kids or sit there arguing while my kids sat in the back screaming. Both sides are wrong and should be ill at what their kids have witnessed. But I’ll also say again, driving a car at a pregnant woman and kid while your already hysterical kids are witness is revolting
The second time that animal has laid a finger on her mother ain’t no long game any person clearly not you though wouldn’t have reacted 🤦🏻‍♀️ the first video cassy goading for something to happen she’s got what she wanted now though ain’t she! She’s a jealous dirty woman 🙃

Reactions: 7
Jess commented saying her kids never be around Cassy again. So that causes problems for TL cos if he sees his boy it will be without slaggy which will drive her mad. Once that baby is born and has his name and he’s off licence he will be off 🏃

Reactions: 12
I’ve watched these videos and they knock me sick, but let’s have it right, the ex could have left at any time. She chose not to drive off and keep arguing and put her own mother and kids in that position, they even told the little boy to shut up rather than take him out the situation. Every adult in this situation is scum for what they’ve subjected the kids to, in fairness the only one trying to diffuse it was TL although he was a sh@tbag at the end only caring about himself.

it baffles me though that anyone can condone driving a car at a pregnant woman and child, because let’s have it right her kid was stood there next to her when the car was driven at them. And you can hear and see the car hit her.
they should all get their kids taken away and placed in homes where they are safe and secure and don’t have to witness this filth
Hold on have this right..... They couldn't of drove off as Cassy was half way in the window and they were saying let go of the car.... If Jess wanted to hurt her she would of just drove off and dragged Cassy along.... So use your brain here!!! Jess's mother pushed her arm out of the car!! Cassy even said that in her fit up video!! So if they just drove off and dragged Cassy along coz she wouldn't duck off that would of been ok then???

Reactions: 10
Here the way that little boy screamed at her he hates you Cassy and one day when him and he’s little baby brother are grown men he’s going to tell him all about what happened that day and why he hates you so much. Well done you know it’s bad when little kids hate you.

Reactions: 16
The second time that animal has laid a finger on her mother ain’t no long game any person clearly not you though wouldn’t have reacted 🤦🏻‍♀️ the first video cassy goading for something to happen she’s got what she wanted now though ain’t she! She’s a jealous dirty woman 🙃
Clearly not, as if someone had laid hands on my mother before I wouldn’t have been bringing her back round there unless she personally had a score to settle. But my mum doesn’t fight pregnant women and wouldn’t dream of getting into a row with my kids in the car. 🤷🏻‍♀️ also, you’re right, my kids come first whatever the situation. The minute something occurred that made them feel unsafe, upset or uncomfortable I’d take them away from it, even if it meant walking away from a fight. I think most decent people would do the same.
you clearly think I’ve got it in for the ex, I don’t. I think they are both to blame for putting their kids in positions of danger and fear.
---
Hold on have this right..... They couldn't of drove off as Cassy was half way in the window and they were saying let go of the car.... If Jess wanted to hurt her she would of just drove off and dragged Cassy along.... So use your brain here!!! Jess's mother pushed her arm out of the car!! Cassy even said that in her fit up video!! So if they just drove off and dragged Cassy along coz she wouldn't duck off that would of been ok then???
Yep. Because if she gave a warning and then drove away to avoid this tit we’d all be in agreement that Cassy is the wrongun and put herself and unborn in harms way and that the driver did the best thing for her kids by leaving a situation that scared and traumatised them. I don’t see how anyone can think otherwise. The only victims are the kids, everyone else is in the wrong even the grandmother who didn’t take the kids away from the situation in the first place. She doesn’t deserve to be attacked, nobody did but she also could have got the kids out the car and taken them for a walk if those 2 wanted to go at it and put their unborn at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.