Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy and her crotch goblins decked out in ali express’ finest, to no doubt be loud and obnoxious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must see these photos back and wonder what bird he was with because certainly don’t look like cassy after all the editing and filters 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slaggy Ann please read :

My friend ( the relation ) of the Man U messed with just before Tommy Lee got out of jail is sending Tommy Lee all of your text messages , screen shots of FaceTime , and I don’t know if u know it the lovely pic of u in the hotel room in Dubai !

And I can’t wait ! Your a known coke head , a bleep that’s been seeing with every man in kent - u threaten people and black mail them and the traveller woman have a group chats talking about u with stickers of your chicken wankin on what’s app !

Not only that slaggy Ann the half breed German gypsy but you are getting what’s coming to at the horse fair coming up so please make sure u attend, oh and bring someone to pick your turkey teeth up from the floor when they are knocked out !

P.s your “husbands” family have talked about you in every way , Chathams local come head slapper your known as - and your daddy is not a traveller ! That’s been made very clear all over Facebook 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Slaggy Ann please read :

My friend ( the relation ) of the Man U messed with just before Tommy Lee got out of jail is sending Tommy Lee all of your text messages , screen shots of FaceTime , and I don’t know if u know it the lovely pic of u in the hotel room in Dubai !

And I can’t wait ! Your a known coke head , a bleep that’s been seeing with every man in kent - u threaten people and black mail them and the traveller woman have a group chats talking about u with stickers of your chicken wankin on what’s app !

Not only that slaggy Ann the half breed German gypsy but you are getting what’s coming to at the horse fair coming up so please make sure u attend, oh and bring someone to pick your turkey teeth up from the floor when they are knocked out !

P.s your “husbands” family have talked about you in every way , Chathams local come head slapper your known as - and your daddy is not a traveller ! That’s been made very clear all over Facebook 😂
I’m so confused 🤦🏻‍ why does it matter if she was sleeping with someone before her current man. Why would her boyfriend care?

And why are people saying they are going to beat her up at a horse fair?

These threads are such a random mix of normal people commenting on their concerns for her children and their safety, then a huge majority of nut jobs commenting on kids weight and threatening to beat up a pregnant adult woman on an anonymous gossip site. The world’s gone mad. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t stand her but TL knows he’s with an old bleep it won’t be a shock to him to know she was brassing herself or shagging around before him. It’s what she has done her whole adult life 🤣

Reactions: 15
We need to see what your relation as got on her ... Please share, Im sure a member on here with a sly FB will post it on her page 😂😂😂

Also her post on FB.... I can't understand it.

I don't know when il be back at work...... I won't be taking Maternity.

So she's having a baby that she desperate for but won't be looking after it???? CLEARLY SHE CANT AFFORD TO TAKE THE TIME OFF WORK 😂😂😂 TOMMYLEEEEEEEEEEEE support your wife

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Walking on her treadmill indoors on a bright evening.

Scared to go out on own?

Reactions: 5
She says he don’t smile in picture but pictures I’ve seen of him with Jess he was sure smiling and touching her he never seems to be touching stinky 😂

Reactions: 5
She says he don’t smile in picture but pictures I’ve seen of him with Jess he was sure smiling and touching her he never seems to be touching stinky 😂
The pictures always look like he’s being held against his will, the eyes are saying help me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.